Friday, January 8, 2010

Ambien CR FAQ

If i purloin ample ambien cr can i die from it?
talk to a professional now, this is no question to be asking starngers, this is your life, and it is a severely valuable one, with paths that have even so to be explored STOP and call someone that can help you. There is more to this question and you need REAL sustain.


Is ambien cr addictive if taken for more than a few night?
- Do not stop taking Ambien suddenly if you have been taking it for more than 1 or 2 weeks. This may cause withdrawal symptoms and spawn you uncomfortable. Talk to your doctor if you need to stop treatment with Ambien. Withdrawal symptoms, in other words, yes, you become dependant on it,...


Is Ambien CR sickly for you?
Is there doses to look out for, and if there was an allergic reaction would i hold to go to the dang E.R. ambien cr is a reasonably safe and sound drug for sleep, as with any other drug: to be used with care to follow any & all dr"s directions>as for allergic reaction pay close attention to how...


Is it out of danger to bring 2 ambien cr 12.5?
I want to take another. It has been well over an hour and I am still wide open awake. I want to take another one but I am afraid. DON'T DO IT. 12.5mg is a very strong dose, it'll kick surrounded by soon. try to relax. lie down and get...


My ambien cr have stoped working after 5 mo. of taking it, how long should i keep on formerly taking it again?
Or your pharmacist. Ask your doctor. - Ambien stops working because of tolerance and this is why it is only recommended for 2 - 4 weeks usage only. Once your body has become tolerant to a drug it is likely...


No dumb answers I use ambien cr &clonazepam to try and stop restless leg& shut my brain down to sleep assist ??
I wake up tired and restless i need something to shut my brain down at can any one help Please no dumb or smart A-- answers thank you poncho The first thing I'd do is see an alternative robustness...


Sleeping meds ambien cr?
who all takes this and what side effects are you having if any? my husband takes and he say he sees things in dark and acts messed up benevolent creepy other nights he is just fine and some nights it makes him more awake than tired its confusing. Other friend who take says she gets up and eats and does...


Trazodone and ambien CR?
I was taking ambien CR and i called my doctor to see if there was anything else that I could bring because my insurence would only give me 10 ambien a month. So she said she is faxing a sript for trazodone over. What is it? And is it like ambien cr? - Family Doctor's Experience: About the...


Wellbutrin XL & Ambien CR?
I was prescribed ambien cr 12.5 mg about three days ago for insomnia, so far it is helping, I am a little tired throughout the day, but no where on earth as bad as before. 4 days ago I had been awake for 40 (fourty) hours. The second three days the ambien has helped me get some rest.


What is ambien cr 6.25 mg tablets?
Sleeping pills.&,I hope they work.Cuz,I have a Dr appt on Fri.Hoping 2 try'm out myself!* Its a sleeping aid. l Source(s): http://www.ambiencr.com/default.aspx?s=a鈥?


What is ambien cr?
Its a sleeping tablets which is more better than valium a benzodiazepine group in having a fast beginning of action that's mean you go in sleep in haste and short duration of action that's means no hanging over I mean when you stir up in the morning you feel comfort not feeling sleepy as happening near valium Ambien controlled release.


What is the difference contained by ambien and ambien cr and how does it affect you?
I did great on ambien,but when switched to ambien cr I started having major side effects and ended up in the hospital ambien knocks u out ambien cr does it but it also has a slow release to keep u asleep thru the darkness ...the compound cr may...


Can a creature nick 2 ambien cr 12.5's?
Don't do that. Ambien has big problems with potentiation. If you allow your dosage to creep up you will get permanent morbid insomnia as a result. That's what happen to me. Took my sleep cycle over a year to recover. By the way, the new drug Rozerem is MUCH safer to take...


Can ambien cr and temazapan be taken at impossible to tell apart time?
I took ambien cr for several months with no help. I started taking a couple of benadryl 25mg with it but it didn't comfort much. I wouldn't mix your two meds without talking to your doctor. I found Lunesta 3mg a much better option. Now that's all I embezzle to help...


Can Ambien cr result in optical hallucination??
Ive been taking ambien cr for a while right before i go to bed. Last night, i get these weird moving, waving, geometric and flourescent in color hallucinations. My husband and I have just fought and I literally wondered if he put something in my food! They lasted about fifteen minutes and after I fell asleep. My memory...


Can anyone relay me how nontoxic is ambien cr?
Side Effects of AMBIEN CR and Other Sleep Aid Medications Learn the most common side effects of sleep aid medicines and understand the special concerns regarding your sleep prescription. As with any medication, use AMBIEN CR as prescribed by your doctor. If you have any questions about AMBIEN CR, and/or chew over you may...


Can i cart two ambien cr and not only one " i stipulation sleep"?
Ambien Cr should with the sole purpose be used as directed by the doctor. Ambien is a controlled substance meaning that there is a chemical inthere that is a narcotic. Naroctics can cause incapacitate to your liver. You also do not want to touch a single bit of alcohol when...


Ambien cr cross-examine??
will taking an ambien cr ONCE in a blue moon hurt me in any way? i HARDLY use it only if i seize stuck in an annoying sleep pattern. - No, it won't hurt as long as your doctor prescribed it and you take it as prescribed. no its fine, as long as your dr gave you the...


Ambien CR side effects? Help?!?
I was wondering if anyone has experienced any of the side effects of Ambien CR. I have heard and read of it cause sleep-driving, people eating, having sex...and not remembering any of this. I just needed to know if anyone has actually experienced this. I just got a prescription today for ambien cr because rozerum wasn't working...


Can you steal ambien cr near paxil?
- Yes, these drugs are commonly prescribed together. Make sure your psychiatrist/prescribing doctor knows you are taking both of these. Also note that Ambien tends to lose its effectiveness for sedation after 3-4 weeks contained by your average person.


Concerning Ambien Cr and Weight Gain?
Hi...I've been on and off ambien cr (mostly on) for approx 3 years with my PA's approval. I've tried every over the counter PM pill, melatonin and also that other herb that I can't remember the name of right presently. O.K. my question is this...have you have an experience with massive mass gain and ambien cr...Thanks...p.s. have also tried...


Does ambien cr work to the full effect on the first hours of darkness?
I just started taking Ambien CR, and I only slept about five and one half to six hours final night. I was wondering how long it will take before i will start sleeping 8 hours and be aware of rested the next day? I've been taking regular Ambien for years,...


Can lortab and ambien cr be taken together?
Call the 24 hour pharmacy and ask the pharmacist. It is your safest bet. Good luck to you. Yes, but both will probably make you drowsy.don't appropriate the Ambien and expect to go out or do anything, because it's a hypnotic/sedative...great sleep, but nothing else! - You have to...


Has anyone every feel really wierd while on ambien cr?
I am on prozac and was taking ambien for a while. I felt so wierd. does anyone else have any ambien or ambien prozac or other sleep pill/ anti depressiant stories. I havd to take myself stale ambien. I'm a big ambien supporter. It's not for everyone and your experiences are very regular. It...


How heaps american's clutch ambien or ambien cr for sleep?
not actual Rx written, but how many people (assuming mary smith got 2 prescriptions during the same year, she should single count as 1 person) - Only the company knows. So if someone comes on here 'n give you an accurate & detailed number..., you'll know that they work for a certain pharmaceutical...

No comments:

Post a Comment