Monday, January 25, 2010

Diovan FAQ

Can diovan effect ringing contained by ears and deafness?
- here is a list of side affects, i also found people who had taken this medication and did in certainty have ringing of the ears for several months after stopping taking it. Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your...


Can i pocket another Diovan?
My doctor recently started me on 80mg Diovan. I take in the morning. It is now 730pm and i have a feeling throbbing in my ears. I think it is because of high blood pressure. Is it safe to embezzle another 80mg diovan and call my doctor in the morning? - In any rate double dosing is not...


Can i usae diovan as a river pill close to twice a daylight it say once but my kidneys retain too much marine please r
Have you seen a urologist, your primary physician, or are you treating yourself? It is not good to take advice over the Internet. Are you aware of the side effects of this medication and how it...


Can valsartan diovan & stamilo be taken together?
I need someone who is well-versed in medications to answer this question. Thanks contained by advance. - You should not be combining medications by yourself. Diovan is the trade name of Valsartan. It should be Stamlo and not stamilo. Stamlo is amlodipine. Both are medications for glorious blood...


Despite taking diovan to control my big blood pressure it does not appear to working?
my weekly Blood pressure readings average out at 178/90.Is there a combination of drugs that can help apart from my own effort such as exercise and losing mass. It worries me that my blood pressure is constantly high. My doctor seems think it is not a problem despite the...


Diovan and gout?
My husband started taking Diovan hct 160/12.5 mg about 2 years ago. Since then he has continuously had swelling within the arms, hands, feet, ankles, and toes. Could diovan be contributing to this problem? Thanks for any answers. first item you have to know is that articulations swelling is a symptom and not a disease, in the other hand gout is...


Does diovan interfere beside my bowels my stool is so soft it get stuck on method out?
Other adverse experiences that occurred in controlled clinical trials of patients treated with Diovan (>0.2% of valsartan patients) are listed below. It cannot be determined whether these events be causally related to Diovan. Body as a Whole: Allergic reaction and asthenia Cardiovascular: Palpitations Dermatologic:...


Can the medication diovan hct 160mg make happen men to lose sex drive?
ck it out on drugs.com and webmd.com Yes, absolutely! Blood pressure medicine are notorious for causing erectile dysfunction and that can psychologically render a man with a decreased libido. - Diovan is valsartan and is an antihypertensive. Any medication a man takes to lower his blood pressure...


I am taking four medication , omeprazole,diovan,triamterene and metformin. im losing my fuzz. relief me.?
I don't know what any of those meds are, but I would suggest you call you doctor. Tell him bcause it might be a side affect and he could change meds.


I hold a cough and embezzle Diovan, will it be help if I cart another medication?approaching Lisinoprilor something?
I have a cough taking Diovan will it be helped if I take Lisinopril instead and will it work as well? - it supposed that diovan doesnot mete out cough cause it is advanced generation of antihypertensive in this class(ACEinhibitor) and lisinopril would increase cough...


No one answered me something like diovan help sea cargo or gas?
water weight sounds healther but i dont completly fully understand th question your asking water weight is easy to shed. when you quit drinking salty foods, your body will flush away excess water weight. The thing is, your body is 98% marine so when you need to drink water...


Should i use diovan med mif i hold scerosis of the liver? if ok what dose?
- The main ingredient of Diovan is valsartan, an Angiotensin Receptor Blocker (ARB). If you have "Diovan HCT", it contains a second ingredient in addition to valsartan: hydrochlorothiazide, which is a diuretic (water pill). Valsartan does not require much processing by the liver earlier it...


What happen if you of late completely stop taking diovan?
- You will stop treating your hypertension, and will have an increased risk of heart attack and stroke. Over time, your heart muscle will thicken, and outgrow its own blood supply, and you'll be prone to chest pain. By the time you have any symptoms, your cardiovascular system will be pretty much...


What is the apex time on diovan hct?
diovan hct is taken at 8:00 am when will it's peak effect occur Diovan isn't used for infectious diseases, so why is your question posted in this category? Diovan HCT is a combination drug and the influential ingredients are valsartan and hydrochlorothiazide (HCT). The peak plasma concentration time for valsartan is 2-4 hours,...


Whats the difference bet.diovan hct and diovan hctz?
i've been taking diovan hct 160-25 for high blood pressure for about a year now. lately when i refilled my prescription the pharmacist gave me diovan HCTZ 160-25.since i've been taking it once a day i give the impression of being to be dizzy a lot. can someone tell me (in laymans terms), what is the difference...


Does anyone out in attendance ever taken (diovan) for blood presure?
Yes i was wondering if anyone that starting taking diovan ever had any side effects like pain on the moved out side up right by were the rib bones are. - Well, I do not know specifics about blood pressure medication. But I do know the basic concepts of nitro (a vasodilator),...


Does anyone use diovan?
- What do you want exactly to know about this medicine? I am a pharmacist. Can I be of any help? OK. I have see the additional information that you have posted. You can type http://www.diovan.com and in the page that will open you will choose the prescribed page of diovan. Click on this and you will...


I be a short time ago put on Metoprol Tar 25mg to lower my pulse rate. i also pocket diovan hct for high-ranking blood pressure. is?
it safe to take these two together? You should be able to call any pharmacy and ask them. They should know how to answer your questions. I wouldn't trust anyone on here to answer this, call a pharmacy and...


Is diovan a perfect medication for African Americans?
- The answer depends on why it is being used: heart failure or hypertension. Also, is it being used alone or in combination beside other medications? Are there any other illness? African Americans do respond better to calcium channel blockers as monotherapy for hypertension (as unwilling monotherapy with say, beta blockers). However,...


Is nearby a difference between Diovan 80 and diovan 80/12,5 ?
Valsartan is used alone or in combination beside other medications to treat high blood pressure. It is also used to treat heart failure in society who cannot take angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors. Valsartan is in a class of medications called angiotensin II receptor antagonists. It works by blocking the performance of...


Does the medication Diovan enjoy like ingredients contained by it as the medication Ativan?
The reason that I am asking this question is because I can I cannot use "Ativan" as I have a chemical sensitivity to "Ativan" and it seems when I use Diovan I get hold of headaches almost to the point of migraines and this leaves me to wonder if Diovan has...


Looking for an alternative to Diovan-High blood pressure meds?
I have been on Diovan for some time,it is a good drug to bring my bp down,but,I have gain weight with this med,and my legs hurt real bad,,so Im looking for a bp med thats basically as good as Diovan,without the weight gain,I wouldnt worry just about the weight gain,but obesity runs in the family impressively...

No comments:

Post a Comment