Sunday, January 31, 2010

Celebrex FAQ

Is anyone on celebrex. do you find its working. what are the form risks.?
It does work but it is not for every one. Health Risks Abdominal pain Diarrhea Dyspepsia Flatulence Nausea Back pain Dizziness Headache Insomnia Skin Rash See this URL to...


Is celebrex a narcotic?
The word for narcotic is from the root word narco which implies sleep. Opioids (pain medications) are often mistakenly referred to as narcotics. Celecoxib (Celebrex) is a non steroidal anti inflammatory medication similar to aspirin and ibuprofen so it is not an opioid (not a 'narcotic'). The manufacturer states that celecoxib has advantages over aspirin and ibuprofen but...


Is Celebrex dodgy ?
Actually Celebrex is not an antibiotic. It is a sedative and antiinflammatory agents usually used for arthritis. Basically any drugs can be dangerous if taken inappropriately, if the patient has medical condition or taking other medications that could interact near celebrex. For instance, people taking blood pressure lowering medication, antirheumatic drugs etc. Celebrex has an increased risk of heart...


Is celebrex nontoxic to use for put a bet on discomfort?
my husband ran out of prescription back pills and i have hundreds of celebrex left over from a remarkably rescent injury if I am not mistaken celebrex is a cox2 inhibitor which has to do beside arthritis. I can not imagine it would harm him; but if the back pain is not...


Is celebrex not detrimental?
I've run across this one a few times and the general concensus is that, while it does alleviate arthritis pain, the side effects (of which there is a really long list) can be pretty nasty. So, from my own observations, you'd be ably advised to get your doctor and pharmacist to review all the side effects with you thoroughly after you...


Is it right that my Dr. give me celebrex for body ache when I hold a cold?
I told my Dr. that my body aches are so bad at night I can't sleep and he gave me celebrex. This does not appear right to me. I tried all the others. Tylenol, aspirin, alive.. and he gave me this. Is int there something that is not...


Is it undamaging to afford reduced dosages of celebrex to a dog for arthritis?
Do you ask your plumber for suggestion about gardening? Does the kid who takes your money at the gas station give you cooking lessons? They probably stayed at a Holiday Inn Express concluding night, so they're qualified to let you risk your pet's health, right? Don't ask...


Is taking celebrex (400mg) a daylight for the long residence detrimental to robustness?
I have been diagnosed with early stage ankylosing spondylitis and my doctor have prescribed the long term consumption of celebrex, eventhough the pain is still bearable at this stage. Is this necessary? What are the benefits of doing so? I dont know what your condition is but I would...


Is the perscription drug celebrex a torment hired gun?
It isn't a pain killer. Don't want be wrong, but I think it's prescribed to improve memory? anti-inflammatory pills, to treat arthritis, or anything with an inflammation


My chihuahua is pregnant and get hold of a celebrex pill she chewed partly of it wil it mar the pups or her?
It's going to put it through an immense amount of pain really soon. Do the right item and kill it. With shovel. it shouldn't but if you are really concerned call her...


My doctor have put me on celebrex for knees niggle. how much nouns own you guys have using it?
I have no success, I broke out in a rash from head to toe from it. I go back to my old pain med and am rash and stomach-ache free now. Information on knee pain , home remedies and treatment is available at...


My friend get an abortion Sat but they give her celebrex and a antibidic and distress pills.Why celebrex?
IT's an anti-inflammatory medication! Stop sharing her business in public! celebrex is for swelling


Please teach me beside the neurontin and celebrex drugs.?
My doctor prescribed those drugs for the swelling and pain in my thumb. - Neurotin, although it is primarily prescribed for seizures*, can be used for pain management as in good health. It is advisable to check with your doctor regarding if the effects of Neurotin will increase, decrease, or be altered when it...


Sulphur allergies, and heart murmur here, physician prescribes celebrex, what should i do ?
check your blood pressure for the heart murmurs they have medication in the bp med that can stop this. go to an ear nose and throat doctor for your allergies thaey own helped me tremendously.


Symptoms; Right shoulder lifting groceries,sharp headache, prescribed celebrex and physio. Eventually get better .
Still sore but tolerable.6 months later knee squats with wieghts snap left knees much pain and lump Ok in 6weeks.Snapping started in all joint when I moved severity varied day to dayMy GP refered me to a sports medicine MD I tried physio for 3 weeks It kept my shoulder sore...


Tell me in the order of the med. celebrex?
it is med. for your joints but i hear it does heart damage? This medicine can increase your risk of life-threatening heart or circulation problems, including heart attack or stroke. This risk will increase the longer you use Celebrex. Do not use this medicine simply before or after having heart bypass surgery (also called coronary artery...


The dr put me on celebrex?
i had to go to the dr and he put me on celebrex as well as something called tranadone as anyone hear of these all i have heard is bad stuff on celebrex and im anxious to take it!!! i found out that i have arthritis in my lower part of mt spine. does anyone else transport it? please...


What can I use along beside Zomig for my migraines?
That is something to discuss with your physician he may have some celebrex samples that he would be willing to provide you as well. We have treated 15 - 20 yrs cases. There is no medicine for H/A OR MIGRAINE. Not only these but for almost all tight diseases. Hence they become chronic.


What is the difference surrounded by advil and celebrex?
- Celebrex is a "cyclo-oxygenase inhibitor" (Cox-2 inhibitor, for short) and, unlike Advil, (an "over the counter" non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug), it may have "disease-modifying" properties. That means that it may provide more than temporary relief for backache and may help fix or lessen the inflammatory process that causes pain. Also, whereas prolonged daily use...


What is the drug celebrex used for?
webmd.com , pdrhealth.com It is an anti-inflammatory drug used for people with arthritis or certain kinds of niggle. It is used for Arthritis. arthritis it's an nsaid, anti-flammatory arthritis


What Vitamin can be takin contained by place of 200mg Celebrex?
- celebrex is used for pain and inflammation. there is no vitamin you can take that will help these symptoms. check out my website www.myvemma.com/tomcarrigan at hand are testimonies that can help you out--- try it I did so glad I did.


Whats the difference between Celebrex and Advil?
Just wondering Celebrex causes heart attacks and strokes I think. Motrin is the best OTC anti-inflammatory imo. You can also bring high-dose prescription ibuprofen from the doctor. go to walgreens.com for adjectives your rx.info,celebrex is a prescription anti-inflammatory and advil is an otc brand which also has other uses,anti-pyretic.etc.or you can go to webmd.com -...


When did Celebrex come out?
Celebrex had different uses so one was approved on December 31, 1998 by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and also it was approved to Treat Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis on December 15, 2006 Source(s): http://arthritis.something like.com/od/celebrex/a鈥? http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2006/鈥?


Where can I buy Celebrex online?
I have a written prescription from my doctor, but my health insurance provider won't cover it. I hope to be able to purchase it online, at the cheapest cost. - It is very simple basically click the link and you will be able to buy your celebrex from a reputed canadian online pharmacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment