Saturday, January 2, 2010

OxyContin FAQ

My opiate urine question paper come put money on glum and I nick oxycontin and percocet what can I do?
I took a urine screen for opiates and cocaine and marijuana and all of it came back glum BUT I take 120 mg oxycontin a day and 2 to 3 percocets why is this happening! Is there a blood tryout to test for opiates my...


Need Help next to Medicine Dosages of Oxycontin and Oxycodone!?
My husband has chronic back pain so his doctor prescribed him both Oxycodone and Oxycontin. The oxycodone is 10/325 and the oxycontin is 40mg. Is it safe for him to filch one oxycodone and then 4 hours later take an oxycontin? The reason he give both was because the oxycontin last longer...


Nephew, 14 first time possession of oxycontin. What should I do to give a hand him lawful perceptive?
Get him a lawyer, and try to get him admitted into an out-patient drug rehab center. It can be used as a diversion program. They are usually pretty expensive but if he doesn't mess up and completes a diversion program, they will probably dismiss the...


Okay end hours of darkness I dosed 150mg of oxycontin over 12 hrs and presently really sore. ?
I usually dose 120mg but felt the need to dose and extra 30mg. I think I was have a seizure or something, this morning I woke up with almost every muscle in my body sore sore. Almost like I be clenching my muscles. Explain your expirence. ...


Oxycodone vs Oxycontin?
If 20mg of oxycodone is equvivelent to 20mg of oxycontin..and the oxycodone has a INSTANT effect vs the SLOW release of oxycontin... then why is oxycontin thought to be more habit forming and more in constraint for abusers?? There really is no difference in demand for either drug. They are both schedule 2 controlled substances, so they enjoy a high risk...


Oxycodone vs oxycontin?
what is the difference between oxycontin and percoset? doc says they were basically the same piece, but one lasts longer. are they made of the same things? my dr is suggesting oxycontin for better pain relief, but i'm bashful. considering everything you hear about "OC"s. i work surrounded by a pharmacy and i can tell you that oxycontin and oxycodone are the...


Oxycontin and Endone should I give somebody a lift more?
Hi, I'm taking oxycontin and Endone whilst recovering from a back operation. The idea is to lower the dosage of the oxycontin, which I have been doing and its be fine. The problem is now I reached the level where I'm taking 10mg 3 times a morning and I'm having to take much more endone...


Oxycontin and Endone side effects?
Following a back operation I am taking oxycontin (20mg x 3day) and Endone when needed. The pain is less each hours of daylight and I'm taking less and less drug for it. The problem I seem to have is that when I clutch different amount of drugs (usually less) I suffer from extreme mood swings, for a few hours I...


Oxycontin and oxycodone togeather plz answer tremendously historic?
my mother had a very bad fall finishing weekend causing her to break 4 ribs. for pain management her doctor had given her the following meds- oxycontin 20 mg twice a daylight, oxycodone 4 mg every 4 hours, and naproxen 800mg twice a day. my mother had started to not eat and go potty. i call the...


Oxycontin and pregnancy?
I took about 6 oxycontin during my 8th and 9 th week of pregnancy for headaches and am wondering if that could damage the baby at adjectives? I'm pretty sure that oxycontin is not usually prescribed for headaches. My fiance suffers from frequent migraines so I'm familiar with tons prescription drugs that he has. I would not take any prescription drugs that...


Oxycontin and weed? a few question ?
ok so a couple questions. . im buying 4 10mg oxycontin pills for $20. but i have seen this and what does it mean? 5/500 ? 5mg of hydrocodone and 500mg of tylenol or something ? so what would the 10mg be that im buying? it confuses me. . so what happen if i snort a...


Oxycontin bill??
How long does it take for your body to be dependant on oxycontin? I was prescribed it for pain when I broke my arm and took it for approximatly 3-4 weeks and stopped last sunday as my affliction is subsiding, but ever since I have felt horrible, is it possible its from stopping the mdication? absolutely. try phnergan for nausea/vomting and immodium for...


Oxycontin effects on sperm?
My husband is currently on oxycontin for pain relief for his back. We have be talking about having another child for quite a while and one of our concerns is the medication. Will this drug hold any effect on his sperm and pass through to our child if i were to get pregnant now? I asked this surrounded by medicine...


Oxycontin how long does it thieve to effect?
chronic pain years; doc gave me oxycontin 40mg percs for when the time release isnt working. he said it could take a few days for oxy to start working? did I hear wrong. I want to take my percs do im hurting now 4 hours after taking 1st dose of oxy. but how do you know when...


Oxycontin on drug testing?
if you took an oxycontin this morning, would you pass a drug test that day or the next daytime? - No. It will be detectable in urine for about 2-4 days after last use. Source(s): I am a forensic psychopharmacologist. I deal beside this all the time. Nope. Not if opium is one of the panels...


Oxycontin overdose quiz of what to expect?
My girlfriend just overdosed on oxycontin from attempting suicide..I found her and she was barely breathing. Anyway she is in a coma and a tool is breathing for her... what i am asking is, what should i expect? will she wake up? if she does will she have brain damage? etc. - ...


Oxycontin versus hydrocone?
I take 1 oxycontin per day and last one was taken at 2 this afternoon is it ok to help yourself to a hydrocodone at 12? thanks I would certainly call your local pharmacist and ask their advice. By the way, you are an idiot if you contemplate that a nurse would know more than a pharmacist about drugs. DUH!!! I...


Oxycontin versus Opana ER Drug Testing?
I have a script for Opana Er 20mg. We have random drug screens (swabs) for drugs. I own been on Opana for about 6 months maybe longer. I also have a script for percocet. I enjoy never taken oxycontin. My doctor told me the opana was stronger than that. I have access to try some 20 mg oxycontin. My...


Oxycontin Withdrawal Please Help?
It all started 7 months ago when i started having chest pains. i was prescribed percocets but they didnt seem to work. i afterwards started taking 20mg oxycontin which led to 40mg , then i started taking the 40mg pill 6 times a day. i just stopped cold turkey because im not getting them anymore. i sleep in your birthday suit...


Oxycontin, would i catch withdraw?
if i quit oxycontin and go through the physical withdraws for 3 days and feel normal today after take one again today, will i get the physical withdraws again? i took oxy for 5 months was at 80mg a afternoon down to 20mg. would i be fine tomorrow if i took a 20 today? - You really...


Percocet vs Oxycontin?
How many milligrams of oxycodone are in 20 mg of oxycontin? 20mg is 20mg. lol. Oxycontin is time release oxycodone. Percocet is oxycodone with APAP (the stuff in tylenol) Oxycodone comes in instant-release form (Percocet, Roxicodone, OxyIR, etc.) and controlled-release form (Oxycontin). Oxycontin simply refers to the controlled-release form of Oxycodone...Hope this help. 20 deliver 1 perc every...


PLease relieve!!! I hold be taking 150mg of oxycontin every other year and 6-7 xanax evry other daytime. Im hooked?
my parents found out and want me to go to rehab or move out! How long have you been taking them? You need to go to a hospital detox of 5 or more days (under close supervision) until that time you will be permitted...


Pregnant on Oxycontin?
My sister has been trying to get pregnant for 9 years and just found out today that she is pregnant! She is on oxycontin, as okay as other things to manage her fibromyalga (?). She is now terrified because she is not sure if she could of harmed her baby. Apparently her finishing period was the begining of March, about 10 weeks...


Question just about oxycontin?
my friend is stupid and takes this ****,and i think i found one he may have lost when he slept over,its yellow,if its an oxy how should i know...whats written on front and put money on...i think theres an m on it If it's actual Oxycontin, you'll find OC on one side of the pill and a number representing the...


Question more or less oxycontin?
i just snorted a 20mg of oxycontin and iam debating on taking a e pill with it!... do u think it will intensify it or what will happen anyone tried this formerly you should have rolled first, then saved the oxy for the comedown. It'll pretty much be a WASTE if you steal x now. Enjoy...


Question to chronic niggle population merely oxycontin?
I got my first prescription today. Morph Sulphate mad me crazy so Im trying this. 40mg 2x a day with percs inbetween. How long does it purloin after you take your first dose the doctor mentioned it could take a few days ; my friend said right away for her. The pharmacist said i'd sleep fine without my...

No comments:

Post a Comment