Friday, January 22, 2010

Differin FAQ

Need a opinion for something stronger than differin!?
so... anyone who's been on differin... did your face become "immune" to the medicine? it worked wonderfully for about 6 months and presently i'm experiencing one of the worst breakouts EVER... it's been pretty persistent, too. i know that i need something stronger, just not sure what. I've done somewhat research and i'm thinking...


Okay, so I use differin, does that tight I can't run to a tanning booth?
it says don't tan. but if i do, what would the results be? thanks! omg if it say dont then dont it will irritate your face,,,,more break out,,,dry skin--stuff like that your face will get deeply irritated, i mean if it says not to tan, then the...


Omg i own to use differin!??! please inform me everything you know around it!?
i have a little acne from makeup i was using and i wanted to catch rid of it so i went to the derm and they recommended me differin. they said it will make my skin worse then better... i do NOT want to use this. i dont want my face...


Question around acne medication differin ?
NO! dont do it what it supposedly does, it makes u break out BAD at first [becuz it supposedly draws up acne underneath the skin that u dont see] then "helps" but it turned my normal unoily skin into horribly oily shiny skin the problem is that it tell u to just use that. u need...


Question give or take a few differin and the sun?
so tomorow im going to myrtle beach (im from ohio) and recently ive been prescribed differin for my blackheads. its working like they said it would but it seem to make my face burn upon sun exposure or touch, not lie sunburn, more like a burning sensation. contained by the sun its pretty bad. how...


Question on Differin acne cream?
i've started using differin for the second time. i noticed that when ever i apply it acne surfaces near the spot where i applied it the next few days, does differin bring in more acne appear and surface? is that how it works? You should try to use some mild daily exfoliants, and a nourishing, soothing masque. Don鈥檛 use...


Question roughly speaking Differin?
I've used differin for about 2 months now, and i noticed that my skin is oily than usual after i use it. Is there any way that i can tone the oiliness down? Actually, that's a good sign. Remember that the Differin is used to unclog your pores, to allow the extra oil that you're producing to be capable of...


Questions in the order of Differin acne cream and Mederma defect solution?
Im on differin acne cream, is it safe to put mederma on my face that is being treated beside differin? Also, will mederma even work for acne scars? If not, could someone point me in the direction of something that will? - I think using Clearpores and other surface treatment...


Retin-a and differin?
so i went to my doctor and she prescribed me to use retin-a in the morning and then at night differin back i went on this i was using proactive and she said that i should continue using proactive before i put on retin-a and differin. she also give me "brenda-35 ED" for my acne to so i was just wondering...


Retin-A veterans-has differin worked for you?
Retin-A was terrible for my skin. I used it for 6 months and gave up. I tried other stuff which worked for 6 months and that's it. I just get differin today and the pharmacist said it's in the retin-A family which freaked me out. If you had a problem with retin-a, be differin ineffective too? - ...


Should I apply Differin (acne topical) 24 hours or a moment ago when i sleep?
its differin .1% cream. It says appy when retiring to bed, i've read a acne book (half way though) so i know alittle bit of how acne works. But i wasn't sure if it'll make a difference if i put it on when i sleep, then when i wake up...


Should I buy differin, clinique, or skinID for my acne?
I have a lot of whiteheads and a few red bumps that gets my cheeks and chin blush red. I tried Cosmedicine but that did not work that much. I don't want to have so much chemical tried on my frontage. I'm really confused on which one works better since the reviews are 50/50 for...


Should i put differin during the daytime?10 points?
My doctor said to APPY IT EVERY MORNING..i dont know..i have read that it causes alot of irritation and reaction to sunlight..i have also read that alot of inhabitants using Differin apply it at night not at day..should i follow the instructions or put it at night.. He told me to use a benzoyl peroxide gel...


Should I rob monodox and differin 0.3 for 1-2 years for my acne?
My doctor prescribed monodox 75mg and differin 0.3 and he wants me to take it for 2 years. I'm 15 and my acne is quite severe. Is there any other treatment besides taking these medication for 1-2 years? If I have to take them: 1. how should I take them? 2. Are...


Tanning next to tattoos, eczema, and acne creams: differin and duac topical gel?
so i want to start tanning next week but i have a few concerns. 1 i have a tattoo that is probably 1/3 of my hindmost and i know tanning with tattoos is a big NO but it can always be touched up right? could i put sun screen or something on...


Today I be prescribed differin for acne?
And I was told to use 5% of the benzoyl peroxide every other day for the first week, and than to use it every day along with the differin. So my quiz is, if my face starts to get all dry, do i put lotion over the differin at night? And if I merely have acne...


Using Differin and Minocycline together.?
I just got prescribed by my doctor to use differin and minocycline together. i just wanted to know if it's undisruptive to use those 2 products together, what the side effect are, how long does it take for it to work, and what the results are. Thanks :) BTW, I have acne scars and acne around my...


Using differin creme for my pimples?
Is it okay for me to wash my face with normal soap? I of late use my soap and apply differin after I dry my face. yeah, you can use soap, but you might want to put on a little moisturizer after you clear up your face since soap tends to dry your skin out. What's contained by...


What be your experience beside the Differin Gel?
i went to the dermatologist and he said i had blackheads which were the earliest sign of acne you can have. he said to prevent it from getting worse that he would prescribe me differin gel. none of my friends enjoy had this or anything. so what are your past experiences with this. - it...


What is Differin gel and is it biddable for the removel of ringworm?
- differin gel is a topical retinoid usually used to treat acne it is not an anti-fungal so it will not treat ring-worm. Your best bet is to get lotrimin or tinactin cream (antifungal cream) Source(s): pharmacy school


When you use differin, are you supposed to apply it and wipe it stale, or hold on to it on?
- keep it on, put it on at night then wash it bad in the morning or the other way round and then apply it again, thats what I had to do. it be too strong for my skin though! You apply it...


Why should differin be used at hours of darkness?
I use differin to treat my acne but i'm always told that it should be applied at night. I'm just wondering why. Does it damage ur skin when used surrounded by presence of sunlight? If i use it at night but the lights are on (fluorescent bulbs) does it lose it's effectiveness? - It's...


Will nair facial tresses remover combat near differin acne prescription?
get ready for a detailed question lol okay recently, for no grounds that i can think of, the hair on my upper lip has darkened and become intensely noticeable. i'm mixed see -- black and white -- so i have slightly tanned skin, meaning that i'm not so sure if i should bleach...


Would differin support vitiligo?
I have it for acne, but it has many medical uses and I was wondering if it help vitiligo? - i hope i dont have vitiligo i want to consult a dermatologist but if i do it would relly help to see! does it work for acne

by:drugsfreefaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment