Friday, January 15, 2010

Protonix FAQ

I'm taking 40mg of Nexium but my symptoms are getting worse... does anyone here lug more than ordinary dose?
DO YOU HAVE A HERNIA,IN THE UPPER CAVITY ,JUST BELOW THE RIB.CANNOT REMEMBER THE NAME .SOMEONE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD.[ PLEASE HELP] there are other options out there. You should let your physician know. There is protonix, prevacid, prilosec, aciphex.. I wouldn't insist...


Insurance no longer covers nexium, so doc put me on protonix. NOT impressed! Doesn't work nearly as powerfully, contained by..
...my opinion. Do you know of another reflux medicine that IS as good as Nexium? How about Prevacid? - Try Prevacid. It's purely as good, and most insurance companies favor it.


Is at hand anything wrong near drinking alcohol while on Protonix?
- Drinking alcohol while on ANY medication, prescription or OTC, can be risky... You should call the pharmacist and ask if there are any serious problems with combining the two. http://www.drugs.com/protonix.html u shouldnt drink at all


Is it ok to pinch protonix while taking plavix?
- yeah, they are two entirely different drugs with no drug interactions. Protonix is a proton pump inhibitor that is usually used for stomach issues (gastric reflux, ulcers, etc). Plavix is a cardiovascular drug that stops platelet aggregation (prevents heart attacks, clots, etc). There are no problems with taking them together. Source(s): I am...


Is protonix a drug used for heartburn?
Yes, it is one of several prescription drugs that is used to treat heartburn. To learn more about it you can do a Google search or run to www.protonix.com , which is the medicine's website. Some other commonly prescribed medications used to treat heartburn are Nexium, Prilosec, Prevacid, and Aciphex. These are all proton pump inhibitors, which are...


Is ranididine as effectual as protonix or prilosec?
Always go with a generic. and you may find Tums or any generic on that one just as effective, depending upon the amount of tart reflux you have.. Source(s): dad and husband both mds. Well protonix is the strongest and it starts working faster than the other two. Prilosec seems to take forever for it to...


Is their magnesium contained by protonix or aluminum?
- As far as I can tell neither. Isn't this the structure of Protonix? Or are you thinking of a different drug? Source(s): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protonix http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Panto鈥? Protonix. Aluminum is an element.


Lovenox injections?
I have been having a lot of breathing problems and be recently hospitalized. I have mitral valve prolapse and congestive heart failure. I am on adjectives types of meds..digoxin, toprol, aspirin...and this week the dr put me on protonix and Lovenox injections. i have never given myself injections before and it hurts like hell. is there any agency to make this easier? ...


Ppi(protonix) versus h2 antagonist(pepcid, etc) side effects?
have been taking protonix 40mg for esophagitis which has healed the problem. I am interested within switching to a h2 antagonist like pepcid or tagamet, if they generally produce less side effects? My doctor has said that protonix and prilosec at prescription strengths can motive some rare irregular hearbeat symptoms but that it is rare. I was...


Protonix is style better?
then prolisc i been on prolisc for 6 years i tryed protonix now its better my stomach. gerd amd h pylori sucks has anyone ever have h pylori before because i had it 3 times ages 9 18 19. im cured but i like protonix better now - Prilosec seem to work much better for me...


Protonix side effects?
ok so heres the deal, i had been having impossible stomach pains and burning every morning over the summer so 2 weeks ago my doc put me on protonix, assuming it was an ulcer from college stress. After 2 weeks of taking Protonix, my pains and nausea were lasting through the entire daytime instead of just in the morning! it seemed to...


Protonix, is it any virtuous?
can stress and anxiety cause acid reflux. im kind of an intense person. be diagnosed with barrets. maybe years of stress. dont get the heartburn mainly the chest aching like a heartattack. doc wonders if bi-polar. as he says it tick an fleas - In answer to your question about protonix, yes.it works great for tart reflux. I...


Put me on protonix,is it any polite , doc say i enjoy barretts , can anxiety grounds this, possable since childhod
Protonix is a very effective drug and should help you a lot I've be taken protonix for a couple of years now. It helps me with the acid reflux and it also help me with the nausea. I know it has...


What is the difference between Nexium and protonix?
I'm sorry Juicy but your answer is wrong and worse it is misleading. Nexium and protonix do have a slightly different chemical structure but they work one and the same way. They are part of a group of medicines called PPI's or Proton Pump Inhibitors. Different pharmaceutical companies construct closely related...


What is the difference between prilosec and protonix?
- Those 2 medications, in equivalent doses, work exactly the same way to cut back acid in your stomach. Too much acid leads to heartburn, stomach affliction and ulcers. But it is important to have the right strength. Talk to a pharmacist.


What's the best cure for bitter reflux? I cart 2 protonix each day and still own grim torment.?
I've had many tests and know this isn't heart related. Are there any home remedies? i drink milk when i get acid reflux. it sooths the burning imediately. have you tried nexium. it is a miracle pill prescribed by a doctor for acerbic reflux disease.


When is the best time to pocket Protonix?
When is the best time to take protonix. I have just been put on the pills and was wondering what is the best time to take it. I have acid reflux and it feel like theres a lump in my throat. If you have any experience with this I would greatly appreciate your suggestion...


Why do insurance companies not cover PPIs such as prevacid?
I was taking prevacid for about three months after being given several samples. I immediately have a primary care physician. They called in a prescription for prevacid to my local pharmacy, who stated that I hold to pay $159.99 for the prevacid, unless I have taken nexium or protonix before, which I have...


Will taking protonix affect my birth control pills value?
protonix is not an antibiotic, is helps with stomach ulcers, acid reflux, etc. And yes it will effect it if you whip them within a few hours of one another. If you were on antibiotics, they will make your birth control completely ineffective for the length of your doses and through a full cycle (a month...


Would at hand be any object to embezzle both protonix (40mg) and metoclopramide (5mg)?
Both of these medications seem to be for acid reflux problems. I discovered that my mother-in-law is taking both. She does not know why. According to the internet they do about alike thing. I need a little more information before I parley to her doctor, who does...


Any generic drug for protonix?
I am not saying to order it from here BUT yes there is an here is all the info you entail as well as the generic name http://www.unitedpharmacies.com/customer鈥? I believe so, I believe so. Why don't you look it up on WebMd.


Can i rob advil while taking protonix?
I take protonix and advil all the time. Just make sure you drink lots of water. You should drink lots of dampen anyway, it helps with GERD. Good luck! Honey, if I were you I'd ask your doctor about it and not Yahoo Answers. Seriously. :)


Can you still bear tums or other antacids while on PROTONIX??
Dumb question I know, but currently I am taking protonix and every now and then I still feel juice in the back of my throat and wondered if popping a couple of tums would help that and if it's even okay to take tums while on Protonix? I quality it today due to missing...


Does protonix cart away nausea?
I went to the doctor and told him I've been having pain within my stomach and nauseated alot like pretty much all day..somedays Im not, He said i mighht have sharp in my stomach or something like an ulcer so he gave me some sample of protonix .. so far for the past 3 days i havent been nauseated...


Does protonix or bentyl motivation psoriasis to flare up?
I have psoriasis but it never flares up unless Im in a smokey bar or if I drink, and even then Ill individual get a few spots. I started taking protonix and bentyl about a month ago, and now I have plaques adjectives over my scalp, torso and arms. Does anyone have a similar experience...


Gastritus & protonix?
i was prescribed protonix for gastritus which they told me is an infection in my stomach lining :( i already have i guess tart reflex? they said i have excess stomach acid that is very sensitve for close to carbonation, spicy foods, stress, ect. my mom takes prilosec would that help me? a pharmacist told me that i should try zantac but...

No comments:

Post a Comment