Saturday, January 2, 2010

Nexium FAQ

What is the best heart burn nouns drug?
Ok, tums suck, pepcid sucks, Malox works great for me, and alkaseltzer helps a lot. Im gonna try zantac 150. So what do you recommend else be tried for someone who already takes nexium. Thanks! Is zantac good btw? - prilosec 20 mg works for...


Has anyone tried nexium or equivant medication next to alcohol to moderate hangover or excess of alcohol?
I work in a cardiology office as a RN, and one of the nexium pharmaceutical reps told me that nexium, or equivants such as protonix, prilosec or prilosec OTC, or aciphex (proton pump inhibitor based drugs used for heart burn or acid reflux disease, can cutback hangovers in...


Have you tried nexium,did it work for you, any side effects?
I am on nexium and have been for about 3 years. I like it and I can bring up to date when I don't take it, get horrible gas, and pain...have Crohn's I prescribe nexium adjectives the time. It knocks out about 90% of acid secretion. This class of meds has,...


How do cymbalta, tegretol, neurontin and nexium counter when taken together?
your pharmacist can tell you I only know about cymbalta, neurontin and tegretol because my husband is very bi-polar and was put on a combination close to this and the results were pure disaster. Also my sister was on a combination of several "psychotropic" meds and recently died in her sleep from...


How dutiful is Nexium?
- nexium relieves the heartburn pain, a common symptom of acid reflux disease. Heartburn feels approaching a pain in the center of the chest. It is caused by acid from the stomach. To take to mean what nexium does: the lining of your stomach contains millions of cells producing acid via acid pumps. When that sharp backs up into your...


How long does it transport for nexium to work?
people say its best for reflux but i need help very soon im in pain so how long till it works? - Nexium can take up to a week to start working. All proton pump inhibitors (with the exception of Aciphex, which works rather quickly) filch as long. But its a great medication!! Trust...


How long should i help yourself to nexium to restore to health my sour reflux?
ASK YOUR DR OR THE PHARMACIST contact the MD who prescribed the med. in the future, make a list of your question and have them answered before you leave the doctor's office. you are paying for his/her suggestion.


How much do you entail to get through after taking nexium?
i have the flu and after i took nexiun i started coughing and got nausea . i have already eaten a partially of a pb sandwich.how much more do i need to eat? - why pb sandwich... if you have the flu try crackers or soup or something less irritating... i...


How should I filch nexium prescription of 80 mg on a daily basis?
One dose of 80 mg once a day or two doses of 40 mg twice a day? Refer to the dosing instructions on the label of the vial. Does it say "One capsule by mouth twice a day" or "Two capsules by mouth once daily"? Whichever one it is, i.e.


I a short time ago found out that i am 3 weeks pregnant and own be taking nexium. Is this ok?
This medication is not expected to be harmful to an unborn baby. But you should stop using Nexium until you spike to your doctor going on for it. For more info on Nexium go to www.purplepill.com Good luck and congratulations...


I am looking for an equal medication to nexium but low cost.?
- Try Prilosec OTC (Over the counter) - this works the same way. I'll be honest with you, I've had better luck beside Tagamet and the like which you can get at your local drugstore. Also, they make generic brands of those which are SO much cheaper. Walgreens,...


I basically started taking nexium for an sore, Is it run of the mill for me to want to get through everything within verbs?
Of course but you have to remember that if you do you might suffer a WHOLE LOT yes You should go to www.drugs.com to read up on Nexium. My mother took that last yr for an ulcer and it made...


I be aware of resembling I hold a lump surrounded by my throat and it won't dance away.. I whip nexium but that does not appear to give a hand
Does anyone know what I should do or what it is caused from? Please help!thx.. I have the same problem, but since I threatened to run off with Malcolm my hubbies settled for two...


I enjoy a stomach virus, doc give me nexium, what is nexium?
i have stomach pains and diarrhea, was taking mylanta but was told that causes diarrhea, so stopped that presently taking nexium per doc orders I don;t understand why he would give you nexium,that is for heartburn and acerbic reflex.Try some liquid motrin for your stomach pains,the diarrea needs to run it's course for...


I enjoy be on 40 mgm nexium for a week and presently enjoy an itchy rashIs this adjectives?
Do you remember any other causes that may result in the rash? Perhaps change of soap or something? Rash is one of the side-effects of Nexium (although not unbelievably common) but if you are worried about it, speak to your doctor or pharmacist and they will...


I enjoy be taking nexium/prilosec for 12 years I inevitability to achieve rotten this meds have anybody done it?
I have heard if you go off it you can carry ulcers if I dont take for a day I get bleak heartburn. But now side effects of bone loss and heart problems are surfacing so I feel I must quit taking it!! Esomeprazole is...


I enjoy hiatel hernia and small spot. Taking nexium. Still enjoy pay for aching, and skin feel unadulterated sensitive?
- Please read about the corrective approach below. About three years ago Jack Ritchason, a naturopathic physician, corrected a health problem I must have carried since childhood--a hiatal hernia. The impact this simple maneuver has have on my health has amazed me. I...


I hold be on prilosec and nexium for 17 years total. anyone own any luck weaning stale these drugs?
Try eating a salad with oil and VINEGAR dressing. The vinegar will help your stomach digest. The problem you enjoy is that you don't have enough stomach acid and your body is trying to tell you this. Those drugs will coat your stomach pool...


I hold be taking nexium for 5 years, should I be taking calcium?
- Have you tried Prilosec? My husband used it successfully and now he doesn't get heartburn at all. I told a woman I work with give or take a few it, she was on Nexium for two years. She decided to give it a shot and she didn't...


I pinch nexium for reflux once a year, still enjoy reflux, but no tart taster, no heartburn.?
I feel stomach contents coming back up my esosphogus but not a bitter taste or an acid taster. I burp a lot and have a gurgling sound in my throat especially when I swallow. This have been going on for about a year. I just had an endoscopy...


Anyone help yourself to Nexium during pregnancy/breastfeeding or are a med. professional?
I am taking nexium and trying to get pregnant and then will also breastfed. My OBGYN said it was safe to steal nexium, but i am having doubts. I see misleading information about it too. Some say it is ok and some not. And then some classify it as...


Anyone know anything going on for nexium?
i usually take nexium for acid reflex.. but, today i didn't take it, because my parents think that conceivably i don't even need too. my doctor told me that if i lost a little bit of weight, that i wouldn't even have to be on it. powerfully, i did loose weight, a lot of it. but, from...


Anyone know anything something like nexium?
i usually take nexium for acid reflex.. but, today i didn't take it, because my parents think that perchance i don't even need too. my doctor told me that if i lost a little bit of weight, that i wouldn't even have to be on it. powerfully, i did loose weight, a lot of it. but, from not...


I suffer from acerbic reflux disease and my dr prescribed both nexium AND zantac .. have anyone else be on both?
I've been on Nexium for years but still suffering with chronic heartburn ... just wanted to know if anyone have had success with being on both medication. Thanks! Hun Ive be on acid pills for years now and I'm 28 years old...

No comments:

Post a Comment