Friday, January 22, 2010

Benicar FAQ

If a m taking benicar can i nick coreg cr?
I was taking coreg cr for long time, for my bloodpresure. Latly my bloodpresure isnt stabelalizing and my doctor changed all my medacation. Now my pulse had increased my question is can i start taking coreg cr again beside my new medaction? you shouldn be asking a bunch of people that arent doctors on...


My blood pressure is 130/90, should I munch through benicar?
- With only your best interest in mind... Did your doctor prescribe it for you? If so, what was your blood pressure in the doctor's organization? Are you checking your blood pressure on a digital device? How old are you? Do you have a heart condition? Do you have diabetes? Do you have...


Does anyone know what these medicine are used for, they are call phenylephrine, benicar, propoxy, temazepam
Temazepam is in a drug class called benzodiazepines, basically a drug. Can be highly addictive. Phenylephrine is a decongestant and can actually increase your heart rate, like sudafed can make you shaky. I suggest www.WebMD.com to look up. I am not sure why you are asking, but this is...


I thieve benicar hct 12.5mg. I also give somebody a lift potassium gluconate will this injure me?
- yes it can harm you http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&clien鈥?


Does the drug "Benicar " destroy facial and body quill?
Medication for high blood pressure - No listed as a side effect. http://benicar.drugs.com/ http://consumer.pdr.net/drug_info/rxdrug鈥? http://www.medisave.ca/DrugMoreInfo2547.鈥? BENICAR IS A HYPERTENSION DRUG PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW IMPORTANT PATIENT SAFETY INFORMATION What are BENICAR (olmesartan medoxomil) and BENICAR HCT (olmesartan medoxomil-hydrochlorothiazide)? BENICAR and BENICAR HCT...


MY doctor put me on Benicar today. Once you start taking this, can you ever stop?
This Y!Health article says to not take it for longer than prescribed by your doctor. I presume that means that you can be told to stop, or that you can be told to change to a different tablets.


Of the HBP medicine Diovan, Benicar or Avapro, which have the lowest side effects for anyone who have taken them?
Diovan made me feel like I was coming out of my skin, with insomnia. Now my doctor have given me both Avapro and Benicar samples to try. Can anyone tell me of their experiences with trying these ARB's and which worked the best...


Will table lamp headiness attitude be in motion away when taking Benicar HCT for large blood pressure?
I just started taking the drug this week for high blood pressure. The side effect is mild but when I get up out of a chair, I surface lightheaded. It only last for a minute or less. - It might not. Talk to...


Any other drug to nick place of diovan & norvasc? any one pill combined?
one pill as equilivant of norvasc & diovan? - Not exactly, but there is a drug named Azor which is a combination of Norvasc and Benicar. Benicar is in the same class of drugs as Diovar (ARBs), so Azor may be an selection for you. Source(s): PharmD candidate...


Blood Pressure and Benicar?
I was recently put on Benicar 40mg for blood pressure of 164/100, its been one month now and near exercise and diet along with Benicar 40mg once a day my blood has fallen to as low as 95/50. I get the impression no side affects of low blood pressure, but at times I feel a little dizzy upon standing. Is my...


I be curious if anyone take Benicar for illustrious blood pressure and uses a tanning bed?
I am wanting to know if there is any serious side effects of using a tanning bed while taking Benicar. I am doing some research on it. - My Mom recently started taking it and got a horrible rash adjectives over her arms after being in the...


I started taking benicar 40 mm for large blood presure and my coat started falling out is this commom?
check what the side effects are It's called Benicar HCT and you take it in milligrams (mg) not millimeters (mm). Hair loss is not normally associated next to this medication. I suggest you speak to your health care provider about this. You...


Anyone have nouns near Tricor & Benicar??
for high cholesterol & high blood pressure.. - those are 2 of the meds I take and my cholesterol went from 399 to 220 but I also thieve zocor and and changed my diet. Tricor is more for high triglycerides (that is what my Dr said) and Benicar works perfect for me. I tried the generic...


Looking for some drug information name Benicar.to treat blood pressure?
High blood pressure treatment that does not promote nausia - Here's a PDF file on Benicar: http://www.benicar.com/pdf/Benicar_PI.pd鈥? Try WebMD: http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-63173-Be鈥? Source(s): http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-63173-Be鈥?


Are here other drugs contained by the Benicar & Lipitor class that are generic?
Yes there is a generic statin drug called Lovastatin. I tried it and it wasn't as effective as Lipitor. Still I believe it was worth the crack of testing as it is a whole lot cheaper. Lovastatin did work, but not as well. Benicar does different things that...


When wiil the drug Avapro be available within gerentic?
- Not until at least 2008 and even then if they re-work the formula into an extended release formula, they can extend their trademark an additional 7 years thus not making it available until 2015. Try Diovan or Benicar instead. They're in indistinguishable family but less expensive. Do NOT...


Benicar Can benicar create abdominal cramps?
- Side effects include: Dizziness Headache Diarrhea Upper respiratory tract infection Reduced libido YES Benicar has been evaluated for safety in more than 3825 patients/subjects, including more than 3275 patients treated for hypertension contained by controlled trials. This experience included about 900 patients treated for at least 6 months and...


Benicar- does it own sulfur drug surrounded by it?
Do you imply sulfa? This is a pure antihypertensive drug. No sulphur drug is present. - Benicar has in it: Olmesartan medoxomil is described chemically as 2,3-dihydroxy-2-butenyl 4-(1-hydroxy-1- methylethyl)- 2-propyl-1-[p-(o- 1H-tetrazol- 5-yl- phenyl) benzyl]imidazole-5-carboxylate ,cyclic 2,3-carbonate. and is inert ingredients: hydroxypropylcellulose, lactose, low-substituted hydroxypropylcellulose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose,...


Benicar tablets whats it for?
Usually used to treat high blood pressure. Source(s): http://www.drugs.com/benicar.html Benicar, is a medicine for treating high blood pressure, is an ARB, or Angiotensin-II Receptor Blocker. Angiotensin-II is a substance that constricts blood vessel walls, making the arteries narrower. Benicar blocks the action of angiotensin-II so your arteries can relax, allowing blood to flow more effortlessly, thus resulting...


Difference between Benicar and Caduet (drugs)?
at http://www.drugs.com you can get the pdf sheets for both of these drugs and compare them. You can also find other pages on the side effects of the two of them and lots of other blood pressure and cholesterol medications. in side effects and the first one help with blood pressure


Differences bewtween BENICAR 20 mg and AVAPRO 150 MG?
I would like to know the differences between benicar 20 mg and Avapro 150 mg. or Is Avapro 150 mg euivalent or less strength drug compared to Benicar 20 mg in order to control blood pressure. - Both drugs are antihypertensives of the class "angiotensin II receptor antagonists". They're pretty much equivalent drugs.



by:drugsfreefaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment