Saturday, December 26, 2009

Abilify FAQ

Abilify (for my 12 year matured?
I have a 12 yr old daughter. She was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder and mood swings. She have to have everything "perfect." (Goes into a frenzy if one of her sisters has entered her room and touched something when she is out, etc. ) She threatens suicide (yet say she doesn't want to die), tells her sisters she...


Abilify ??s?
I'm currently with a p-doc that I'm really not happy with at all--but having gone through 4 within the past year, I'm trying to stay put. He is a strict psychopharmacologist--no therapy, 5-minute appointments, etc. And he wants to treat my treatment-resistant OCD and depression (which is possibly bipolar II) with Abilify. And he is starting me out on 5 MG, what he...


Abilify [Aripiprazole]...Who take it or have tried it?
My doctor gave me 5mg Tablets today to try for a while because I didn't like taking Lithium...[Which he wanted me to take the Abilify and the Lithium together, but I don't want to, lol.] If you've tried Abilify, please share me about it. Did it work? What side effects did you get? Etc. Thanks! I was...


Abilify a.k.a. aripiprazole?
my shrink already has me taking limictal and lonazepam relating to my bi-polar* diagnosis. recently, he gave me a lot of sample of abilility for what i can not recall (drugs). i have resisted taking it. not following orders and he is a tad annoyed. thinks i am a bit paranoid, too. anybody have pros or cons about this stuff? i already...


Abilify and immensity gain?
The psych told me after my son gained 20 lbs in 1.5 months on seraquil, we should take abilify? Well he has since gain 10 more lbs on this? He is diagnosed with bi-polar disorder, and ADHD, does anyone have other suggestions? Cureent meds for my nine year old are. Metadate 40 mg for ADHD Zoloft 50...


Abilify and Inderol?
I'm prescribed Inderol to help with a side effect I am having with Abilify. It seem to work, but I'm often more tired than usual on both. Is this normal? They also have me on Clonapin as needed. Paul For my migraine headaches as a kid, I was on a huge amount of Inderal (250 mg. slow-release) day after day!...


Abilify and restlessness?
i know that a common side effect for the medication abilify is an uncomfortable restless feeling. i feel resembling i want to crawl out of my skin i get so restless sometimes. im sleeping fine but during the day is when it really kicks in i guess. if anyone have ever takin it...does this feeling ever go away or will i need...


Abilify and tremors?
YES! Abilify can cause the so called "extrapyramidal" symptoms. You can have tremors, shakes or ticks, or other involuntary movements in some cases. It can also exact some restlessness and muscle stiffness. You can have a tremor only a particular period approaching when you are resting your limb and you can have regular tremors as well. It is IMPORTANT to...


Abilify bipolar?
This is a very good blog, a beginner鈥檚 guide to abnormal psychology. Short, clear and simple; and you can even post your question and contact the author about particular subject you are interested in, for FREE http://sensitive-psychoworld.blogspot.co鈥? I am bipolar and am curently on abilify. I always see my husband as man out of line. I am...


Abilify NEW side effects?
I started taking abilify 10mg, four days ago. Since then, I've had UNBELIEVABLE sickness (nasua) and restlessness. The restlessness is NOT good considering I already suffer from Fibromyalgia. One of the side effects I did NOT see on the list at the Abilify website is blurry figment of the imagination or "cloudyness" Every time I blink my eyes, It takes a...


Abilify Question?
I have been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder & Manic Depression. The doctor gave me ABILIFY (ARIPIPRAZOLE)... Have any of you taken this, and if so i own two questions: 1) did it cause weight gain? and 2) what time of day did/do you hold it? Thanks in advance! I have Schizophrenia. I lost weight on Abilify. All antipsychotics should be...


Abilify quiz!?
I have only been taking Abilify for a few weeks (I switched from seroquel, which made me gain weight.) and I own two questions. First, how do you suggest that I combat this restless urge to move all the time (which I'm experiencing as a side-effect of abilify) and is Abilify stronger than seroquel? I ask this because my doctor took me off...


Abilify side affects?
i am on Abilify for schiszophrenia and i am on Luvox for OCD, and i am having bad shakes, feel disoriented, and this other agravating feeling inside that i really can't discribe. i cannot drive a saloon right noow for it. i have only been on abilify for about 5 days and i be wanting to know wether this is a temporary...


Abilify side effects request for information (I own social anxiety disorder)?
I have been put on Abilify (aripiprazole) for treatment of social anxiety disorder. Since taking this medicine, I've been hyper, and have trouble sitting still. In school, I find it hard to concentrate, and to stay in one spot. I just want to draw from up, and run as fast as I can, or...


Abilify side-effects?
I currently take Depakote (1000mg) for headaches and Abilify (10mg) for something vague. The doctor never really told me what it's for specifically, but I think it's for paranoia and maybe schitzophrenia. Shortly after starting the Abilify, I became very sleepy. I would sleep 9 or so hours a day and still be groggy. The doc cut my dose...


ABILIFY USERS for bipolar , does abilify increased your appetite,does it breed you gain counterweight?
I doubt the rumours about its weight neutral property...So how is it? - Hi. My name is Sarah and I am a individual with bipolar. I have not used Abilify - I am able to use lithium in need weight gain. However, both...


Abilify vs Geodon - which is best?
Abilify was giving me vision problems, so my doc switched me to Geodon. What can you tell me about the latter, especially as it compares to the former (which I like, except for the blurriness part!). THanks. - I've had both. I like Geodon much better. Abilify gave me restless legs syndrome...sort of a...


Abilify vs. Zyprexa for OCD: which is more powerful? how do the side effects compare?
A relative, who has obsessive-compulsive disorder (recurring thoughts that he can't suppress), is choosing between Abilify and Zyprexa for treatment. I need accurate information that would help him choose. Specifically, how do the side effects of these drugs compare? and how does their effectiveness against OCD...


Abilify, Does anyone appropriate it, what do you mull over?
I have recently been prescribed it for mood disorders. Is it addicting? I know its not a controlled substance, neither is paxil. And when I miss a couple of doses of that I am a ball of tears on the floor no i dont take it,,,i take something else i would...


Abilify, Wellbutrin and Inderal?
My psychiatrist has me on Wellbutrin, Abilify and Inderal. I would like an opinion on what those medications are primarily for and why I am on them? Paul Well it seem resembling you are being treated for bipolar disorder and an anxiety disorder. Often most bipolar patients find themselves taking at least two if not up to five different...


Abilify...who's tried it?
I have Bi Polar Disorder and my doctor gave me 5mg Tablets today to try for a while because I didn't like taking Lithium...[Which he wanted me to transport the Abilify and the Lithium together, but I don't want to, lol.] If you've tried Abilify, please tell me about it. Did it work? What side effects did you get? Etc. Thanks! ...


Abilify: anti schitsophrenic drug and side affects?
Is there any side effects to drinking alcohol with this drug, or how does it way up to similiar drugs in it's pasture. I am new to taking it and it doesn't actually mention alcohol on the product information page. I also have weak eyes is within any better drug to take as it also says "may...


Abilify?
I've been living (and functioning) with bipolar disorder for 3 years now, and recently my doctor asked me if I would approaching to switch the medication that I am on (an extended release Lithium) to Abilify. I had never heard of it before, and am was a short time ago wondering if anyone knows anything about it, or if anyone is currently being...


Abilify-weight gain or not?
please tell me your honest opinion as to whether or not Abilify really has a side effect of gaining bulk or not. Because I'm only taking 2.5 miligrams of this stuff 2 times a day and it's caused me to eat more than I in general do. Please no harsh answers. Not with my son, the weight gain...

No comments:

Post a Comment