Thursday, December 3, 2009

Valtrex FAQ

Does valtrex make smaller the risk of speading herpes lacking using a condom when you don't own a breakout?
i need to know about valtrex and not giving my boyfriend herpes we don't use condoms i haven't had a breakout in over a year and own been on valtrex for 2 years it does not issue if you have not had a breakout...


Does valtrex really work. Is thee any medication better than valtrex for the herpes.?
http://www.webmd.com/genital-herpes/tc/G鈥? this is a full list of the medications and there effects


Does valtrex trim down the risk of speading herpes in need using a condom when you don't hold a breakout?
i need to know about valtrex and not giving my boyfriend herpes we don't use condoms i haven't had a breakout in over a year and hold been on valtrex for 2 years Hi there, In a nutshell, Valtrex can help to reduce...


Does Valtrex work after the appearance of a cold sore?
According to their website, there aren't any studies that prove that Valtrex works after a cold sore appears. I would think it's worth a shot, just make sure you follow their recommendation of take only one pill a day. http://www.valtrex.com/coldsores/relief_鈥? I googled how to get rid of a cold sore and cold...


Oral Herpes and Valtrex?
ive had these bumps thats transmitting when i touch like from my tongue to lip and have been have these for 6 months or maybe for a year or so and i have a feeling cuz ive kissed someone and had oral but do you deliberate i should get valtrex? would that atleast make the bumps go away for a while...


Question give or take a few valtrex && acyclovir.?
when diagnosed with HSV-1 genital herpes i was taking valtrex 500mg twice daily. i did this for about 3 months and afterwards stopped. 6 months after that diagnoses i was diagnosed with occular herpes. I then took acyclovir 500 mg twice daily. i did this for around 2 months and then stopped because i noticed...


Should i bear one or two valtrex for my cold sore?
I just got valtrex but the cold sore has already popped up. the prescription says bring two a day. should i take just one tonight or two tonight at the same time? - Take one at a time. Two at a time might upset the stomach.


Survey: Besides a multi vitamin and valtrex, what do you rob on a on a daily basis starting place to stay nourishing?
I merely take metamucil Rose P. Cod liver grease for my aching bones LOL Strangely it works Also A Deep down and Dirty Belly laugh - A dirty laugh always make me feel good an overdose um... nope, a...


Valtrex and Pregnancy?
****Please answer this question if you or someone you know has taken valtrex while pregnant***** Will valtrex cause any side effects to an unborn fetus. I have to stay on suppressive psychoanalysis because of the constant outbreaks. I don't know of any alternative treatment and I'm trying to get pregnant. I know a doctor will give me his opinion,...


Valtrex(Valacyclovir ) sound out?
I have got severe cold sore in mouth like ever other week, my doctor prescribed me valtrex 1 G, ( 2 Gm once , twice a day) and it worked it is gone near in a day and it never occured liek for one month now again the same routine get sore mouth liek ever other week and it stays for...


What are some side effects of valtrex because when i lift it it give me severe headache?
valtrex {herpes} meds gives me headaches. i needs to know the side effect of valrexs. - Headache is a less serious side effect of Valtrex, but if it is really bothersome have a word to your doctor. The other known side effects of Valtrex are...


What are some side effects of valtrex because when i steal it it give me severe headache?
i am taking valtrex and i keep having these severe headaches. i have hsv1 and i wanna know adjectives the side effects of valtrex? - You should use butalbital, it is the best about it you can get information from here http://nurse5.notlong.com/5AA793k


What are the risks of taking Valtrex if you're beneath 18?
Also, why can't you and are there any ways to get a discount on it? - If u take valtrex only pocket 500 mg a day. If u take it more then that you will get alot of side effects. I dislike that medication i will never use it again.


What do you hail as a drug that shortens the duration but not completely cure the disease or anything?
Drugs that cure are called the cure, but what do you call drugs that only shortens the duration of a disease? - That would be a immunosupressant, for example if someone have herpes, they would lug valtrex or acyclovir doesn't cure the disease, but...


What happen to a Mouse that eat 2 pills of Valtrex 250mg? Should i debris money on a mouse trap?
I have a mouse in the house under my kitchen sink but i suppose he got through the drawer into the cast-offs drawer we have here with random things in it resembling envelopes, Scissors, Pill box with some of the valtrex i stole from my...


Which is better acyclovir or Valtrex?
I know Valtrex costs more but does it work better than acyclovir? People have there prefrences, I guess if you can afford Valtrex then try it. It is pretty much the same article. Acyclovir is so cheap i get a months supply from walgreens for 10 dollars, but ive never tried valtrex. yeah, valtrex is valacyclovir. ...


Why can't you whip the valtrex each day pill to avoid cold sores?
I get cold sores constantly because I work outside in the sun- heavy, sweaty work. i thought valtrex was simply for herpes You can but you don't have to give somebody a lift a pill every day just for cold sores (cold sores are usually caused by oral herpes) Punless...


Will i hold to embezzle valtrex for the rest of my go if i enjoy herpes?
i recently found out i have herpes i was married for 5yrs and never had and stds within my life i meet this guy i really like had unprotected sex we dated for 3months when i go in for a routine check up i asked to be tested for...


_____, similar to within a Valtrex commercial?
think of the most innocent memory you have,than append "like a valtrex commercial" to it. E.X: We ran through the precinct singing britney spears "womanizer" like in a valtrex commercial. - I have herpes, but I'm happy, resembling in a Valtrex commercial.


Can you run Valtrex or any other herpes treatment beside chrohn's disease?
chrohn's is a auto-immune disease. I was wondering if you can take any herpes treatment with Chrohn's. - I have crohn's colitis so I know adjectives about crohn's...i don't know about valtrex with your CD meds...this is something you should make conversation to your GI about. He/she is...


Does medicaid cover the prescription valtrex?
does medicaid cover the prescription valtrex for herpes? yes they do. I have to get it for fever blisters on my daughters lips. I made sure of this within the state of Florida by searching for list of medicaid medications on the internet. I also called the Medicaid bureau and insisted on a complete list of...


Guy i'm dating is taking valtrex, didn't enlighten me. what's best means of access to approach him?
i know about the valtrex b/c he threw the empty bottle away in the bathroom trash and it was the singular thing in the trash so it was in plain panorama -- i couldn't help but see it. thereafter, i looked in his medicine cabinet and...


Has anyone ever be prescribed Valtrex (heartburn medication) to achieve rid of a plantar wart?
valtrex is antiviral drug,not used for indigestion. used for Herpes,shingles,warts ,things cause by a virus valtrex is not heartburn medication. it is an antiviral and is appropriate treatment for a plantar wart. - Are you sure it has been prescribed for a plantar wart?Valtrex ia an anti...


by : DrugsFreeFAQ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment