Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Xalatan FAQ

I do not own glaucoma. May I hold xalatan prophylactically?
- No you should not... for two reasons 1) taking xalatan will not protect you against glaucma nor decrease the risk of you getting it.. that is it is not a prophylactic medication...nor does one exist yet 2) It does hold side effects that you surely don't want to get...


My eye doctor won't refrigerate my xalatan eyedrops even though it say to on the bottle.what should i do?
does it matter or not? - the manufacturerrecommends refrigeration for long-term storage but can be left out of the refrigerator during use (which would not exceed 4 weeks for eyedrops anyway) I would not purchase if left out of the refrigerator (stabilty or...


Eye drops xalatan, drug relief?
Have no drug insurance, need assistance on xalatan - Easy one. http://www.needymeds.com/drug_list.taf?_鈥? Source(s): http://www.needymeds.com/drug_list.taf?_鈥?


Has anyone ever used glaucoma med (travatan, Xalatan, Lumigan) for eyelash growth?
The popular beauty products Revitalash and Jan Marini Intervention Eyelash both use this med as their "magic" ingredient in their high-priced lash growing formula. - Yes. It is well prearranged in the medical world that eye medications that contain prostaglandin F2-alpha analogs (latanoprost, bimatoprost, travoprost), which are normally used to...


Has anyone have adverse effects from Xalatan, the prescription drops for glaucoma?
- Side effects may include: Bloodshot eyes, blurred vision, burning, foreign body sensation, increased pigmentation of the iris, inflammatory disease of the cornea, itching, stinging, upper respiratory infection. If any develop or change in intensity, inform your doctor as soon as possible. Be especially quick to report pinkeye or any effects on...


I hear Xalatan can label eye lashes longer and thicker, is it protected to use for cosmetic reason?
(I am young and has no long term health issues. However, I do wear contact lens from time to time. ) Will Xalatan increase eye lashes growth if the drops are single placed on the eyelids? - I'm not sure if it would cause the...


Is in attendance a cheap agency to attain Xalatan (prescription eye drops) short have to see a doctor surrounded by being?
If you are using Xalatan, then you have glaucoma. It is very impressive to visit your Dr. at least every 4 months for checkups, due to the fact that glaucoma can cause blindness, especially if you aren't using your meds right. Check next to...


Xalatan eye drops for treating glaucoma?
im using this medication and was wondering about the eye color side effects...my eyes are hazel and my doctor explained that my eyes would turn brown with long term use. but im notice its turning GREENER intead of brown? is this normal? - XALATAN Generic Name: LATANOPROST (la-TA-noe-prost) This medicine is a prostaglandin used...


Anyone cart Xalatan while pregnant? ?
Not much has been researched about the side effects of Xalatan on a fetus. I was wondering if within is anyone out there who took it while pregnant. Sweetie, I haven't, but I also take a Category C drug and I'm almost 19 weeks. It was pure torture to try and make the finding, but generally...


What are some bizarre side effects of the eyedrop medication, Xalatan?
Does it really slowly drain the potassium out of your body system and does it really make your eyelashes a bit darker and longer?And also please list the other side effects associated with this eyedrop.And yes I do hold glaucoma. - Xalatan (latanoprost) reduces pressure in the eye by increasing the amount...


Where can I find insulated container to keep hold of eye drops (Xalatan) cool while traveling?
Xalatan can be at room temperature for 6 weeks, so I wouldn't worry too much. But, a thermal lunch bag or drink holder would do the trick if you're going to be in hot temps. Shannon is correct...no involve to cool Xalatan.


Will my doctor prescribe me Xalatan eyedrops for longer & thicker eyelashes? I don't own glaucoma?
There should be no reason why he would not prescribe them for you providing you have no underlying eye problems.


Xalatan for glaucoma suspect/?
Has anyone been put on Xalatan for simply being a glaucoma suspect? - Not that I've ever come across. Put someone on a life-time of medication for a ... suspicion? It's either got to be more than a suspicion or it's premature. Especially as over the finishing 10-15 years it's become much more apparent how variable...


Xalatan Question - Eye drops at room warmth?
I've been helping my grandfather put Xalatan eye drops in his eyes for over a month now. He may have be using it longer. 1. I just use the bottle to put the drops in, I never read the prescription bottle (my grandfather has been using the pills for a while, I figured I didn't...


Xalatan stored at room warmth?
Does anyone know what is going to happen if Xalatan is not stored in the fridge but room temperature? Will it become totally not useless, or just be slightly smaller number effective and still working? - Xalatan does not degrade in effectiveness except kept in the fridge. I store samples in my office for up to 3 months,...


Xalatan usage within babyish adults?
I have been getting conflicting stories as to if I should be placed on eye drops. I have high pressure and constricted corneal wall. I am 31 years old. Is this too young to be put on Xalatan? Should I get a second opinion? - If you are getting conflicting stories, I...

No comments:

Post a Comment