Saturday, December 12, 2009

Xopenex FAQ

My 3 year frail son's xopenex have expired (about a year ago) but he really requirements it right in a minute...?
I am not going to give him the Xopenex, obviously, but is there a home solution that might get him through the hours of darkness? I can't believe I didn't catch that it was expired earlier, but he hasn't been using it recurrently -...


Has anyone ever used xopenex while breast feed?
I need to use xopenex nebulizer treatment 4 times a day for a week, does anyone know if this has any effect on breast feeding? I know that here has been no research on this so I was wondering if anyone else has if truth be told used it while breast feeding? - Look...


Has anyone used xopenex HFA inhaler and does it work simply approaching Albuterol or is it for a long permanent status use?
- http://www.xopenex.com/aboutXopenex/inha鈥? Seems to be about the same thing. The above link should answer any question. Read here Source(s): http://www.midiona.com/drugs/Albuterol.h鈥?


Mr cricket,u ask what med. I'm taking:maxair,spiriva,advair,singular,zyrtec,xopenex,pulmicort,prevacid.?
Lexapro,soriatane,fluticasone,lisinopril鈥?all the meds. I take for my condition. - Lexapro is for weight gain Sorialane is for psoriasis Fluticasone prevents and reduces irritation surrounded by the airways of the lungs It would help to tell about your disease. It seems awful complicated to me and I am a professor at a medical university. ...


Can you mix xopenex and flovent contained by haler surrounded by one and the same sunshine or no?
i wouldnt do the flovent right after the xopenex. but it should be ok. if im thinking of the right medicine. xopenex as in the updraft asthma med corret? yes.no problem


Does xopenex contain an maoi?
I must find out before i take my cough syrup because you're not supposed to take it with an maoi - They are not related at adjectives. So NO. Source(s): http://www.drugs.com/pro/xopenex.html Xopenex it is not a MAOI. It is a selective beta2-adrenergic receptor agonist. Xopenex does not interact with...


If my asthma responds more to steroids a bit than albuterol/xopenex, what does that point to?
Does that mean that most of my problem could be related to just my lungs being weak when they go and get colds and flus, and other infections, and swelling up, and producing mucus, etc,..much more so than actual broncho-constriction? Because, I rarely seem to really have actual...


Im 15 years dated and i own asthma. I might be overdosing on the xopenex. Doctors, please awnser?
I think i might be overdosing on the inhaler. ill keep using the inhaler, but is there some medication i can take. Ive tried singular. But i stoped taking it, and im worried that if i go back on it again,...


Can you use pulmicort and xopenex together within nebulizer treatment at indistinguishable time?
Yes, you can use them at one and the same time. We give these in the same SVN frequently. You know who you should ask? A good pharmacist. You don't even have need of to leave your home, just call them and talk to them. Pharmacists know more in the...


Med Students, Why are more doctors using albuterol and xopenex to treat pneumonia and CHF?
Please explain in detail, I understand medical jargon. Probably shouldnt be. Depends on the severity of both conditions. 1. Pneumonia that causes bronchospasm as part of the pathology categorically indicates use of bronchodilators. Peak flow measurements or Pulmonary Function Testing should be utilized to determine the appropriateness of...


What's near the trial "levalbuterol" Xopenex?
My insurance is only open to a university doctor program, i.e. student physicians. I got this kid that was sweet and tried to do everything he needed, but he seem confused. I asked for a refill on my medicine, including my albuterol. I've never see this Xopenex before. Just curious if there's a difference? supposedly xopenex has...


When using a nebulizer beside masquerade should i breath within through mouth or muzzle? can i mix xopenex and ipra. bromid
It doesn't make any difference! It all goes to the same place, your lungs. I wouldn't use both meds at matching time, one -one day and maybe the other the next day. But don't mix them! Breathe through your mouth if you...


Why do er doctors recommend duoneb and albuteral over xopenex to kids 12 and younger?
Not to slam er Dr's, but my son was 7 and had bronchitis,the gave him an albuterol treatment at the hospital. It worked great, dr started to write script for something else, can't remember what one, but I asked him, why would you give him alb. within the er that...


Xopenex inhaler too much?
Was having a bit of a breathing problem, I've been prescribed xopenex for my asthma instead of what I used to take albuteral ... I ended up have to take 5 puffs instead of just the usual two because of how severe my breathing was... Think I'm headed for an overdose? Or will I be ok heh. - Fortunately...


I use my xopenex inhaler profusely?
I'll usually take it 3 times a day and sometimes more if the weather is humid. I would go to the doctor, but we lost our health insurance. I used advair for rather while, but it only made me feel worse after I had to stop using it because of the lose of our insurance. I'm not sure what...


4 year behind the times prescribed Xopenex & Pulmicort?
We gave her the 1st breathing treatment this morning and I was wondering if this 2nd treatment will keep her up all dark. If your children have been prescribed this, what was it for? A couple of doctors feel my daughter may hold asthma, but are reluctant to diagnose it as that without a family history...


My 3 year frail son's xopenex have expired (about a year ago) but he really requirements it right in a minute...?
I am not going to give him the Xopenex, obviously, but is there a home solution that might get him through the hours of darkness? I can't believe I didn't catch that it was expired earlier, but he hasn't been using it recurrently -...


Can anyone aid me?! Can Xopenex be used as a Rescue Inhaler? 10 Point for Best Answer!?
I have a question does anyone know if Xopenex can be used as a rescue inhaler. Remember 10 Points for Best Answer! Thanks to all who reply! Have a Great Day =D - yes Source(s): experience NO IT CANT Like other inhaled beta-agonists, XOPENEX HFA...


Has your toddler ever taken Xopenex?
My son has been prescribed Xopenex off and on for several months. I have notice that when he takes it he becomes a terror to say the lowest possible. He is easily frustrated, tears the house apart, and is physically aggressive at both home and daycare. I can see that it makes him high strung, but this...


Has anyone used Xopenex HFA inhalers?
I have asthma and my doctor just switched me from Albuterol to Xopenex. ( I also use Advair twice a day ) So far I am having no luck next to Xopenex. I still can't breathe... Anyone having any similar reaction? - Xopenex is a kicked up form of albuterol, supposed to last longer than albuterol, but...


If you are prescribed Singulair what results enjoy you experienced?
I was prescribed Singulair 10 Milligram tablets today and I have no idea what to expect. I have previously be on Advair and had no luck with that, it didn't provide any noticable help for me, and Dr. took me off of it. I hold been prescribed Singulair, and Xopenex for my...


Is Xopenex secure for a 16 month weak child?
My childs pediatrician is having us give this to her in a nebulizer to help relieve congestion. However, I don't read anywhere on the internet that say it is safe for anyone under 4 yrs old. Should I discontinue the use of it or question the pediatrician in the order of this? She...


My 18 month feeble be a short time ago prescribed Xopenex (asthma medication) for congestion next to a cold...entail give a hand!!!?
My daughter started school a month ago. Ever since, all of us have been incredibly sick because she's bringing home lots of germs. My 18 month old is catching everything she is catching. He has had a cough for a while now, so...

No comments:

Post a Comment