Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yasmin 28 FAQ

New user of Yasmin 28 and requests warning inadequately!?
im on Yasmin 21.. so i dont use the sugar pills. but when i go off the active pills for a week i usually dont get my length till 4 days later. Im sure your fine, your bodys still getting used to the switch Yes this is normal, your period usually begins 3-5 days after...


Yasmin 28 put somebody through the mill give support to?
i have been on this pill before for my acne and then i stoped becuase it made me own morning sickness sometimes O.o but my face is revolting so ive decided its worth it but the pack says to wait until the sunday after your'e term.. is that really neccesary or can i just start...


Yasmin vs. Ocella vs. Generic Yasmin?
I'm a little confused.. I get my birth control through the mail. The box says yasmin, it say it's manufactured by Bayer HeathCare in Germany, yet my online MedCo bill says i'm getting Ocella. My only option are Ocella or Eth Es/drospirenone Tabs but no Yasmin 28. If the box and the writing on the pill case...


What are your experiences beside Yasmin 28 Birth Control?
I personally, haven't used it, but it was recently recalled because it can raison d`¨Âștre stroke and heart attack. I suggest you stop using it, because strokes and heart attacks aren't good! -Hope it helps -Meg


Yasmin 28 next to antibiotic side effects?
I have been on Yasmin 28 for over a year now. I love it. It's great, no weird side effects, it help my PMS, etc. About 2 weeks ago I was prescribed the antibiotic Augmentin for sinusitis. The pharmacist had told me it can "decrease the effectiveness of my birth control." I'm due for my interval in about...


Have you ever be on Yasmin 28 and missed 2active pills contained by a row?
I missed three pills during my second row of active pills because I was out of town and I forgot them at home, when I came back I resumed my pills and three days after I notice a light pink spotting only when I swiped after using the toilet. I...


I be taking Yasmin 28 for the second year, and I stopped, is it majority for my spell to be delayed?
"The Pill" messes up your body. God never intended for women to throw artificial hormones into their blood and it damages your body. It can take time for everything to normalize again, if it ever does. One of the women I got...


I enjoy be on Yasmin 28 birth control pill for 4 months and hold really gain counterweight have anyone else?
I am also on yasmine. I have been on it a sligt bit longer than you. I haven't gain any weight at all. Though I googled it and one of the side effects can be weight gain or weight loss. By the channel, what...


I missed three pills at the stop of the second week of a Yasmin 28 pack?
I found the pack and continued after the missed dosage, I had spotting for about 4 days now and I am the end of the third week. Should I verbs to take the last week of the pack or should I just wait for my spell? - ...


Anyone know something like Yasmin 28?
Ive been on them a year...I am tired and breathless all the time.My doctor says it is not the Yasmins but my family doc cant find anything wrong next to me.My ankles swell at the end of the day also...this happen to anyone else? - Ive been on Yasmin 28 for two years and own never had...


What happen if you find pregnant and took the undamaged pack of Yasmin 28?
I missed three pills during the end of the second week of a 28 day pack of Yasmin, if my cycle is normal I was fertile during in our time, I found my pack and continued. I got great advice for my question earlier and I am indebted, but i failed...


Yasmin 28 and uncontrolled upset?
I started taking Yasmin 28 to control my periods that come every two weeks. I have been taking this pill now for almost 3 weeks. After taking the pill for a few days, I started having panic attacks, guilty feelings over the silliest things, uncontrollable crying and it's be unbearable. I asked my Family dr about this and he said...


Yasmin 28, Did it bring me to enjoy a hormonal inequity?
I took Yasmin for 3 years 18-21 and have now been off of it for 1 full year. I hold horrible acne, increased facial hair growth, and weight gain. I have been tested for PCOS.doc say I don't have it. But acne is not something that runs in my family. Did anyone else have...


Yasmin 28?
I take yasmin 28 birth control and I had sex with my boyfriend one night and I forgot to give somebody a lift my pill that night, now im really moody for some reason and I dont ever feel delighted, whats wrong.. I was also wondering if you had sex and took one of your pills but missed like 2 after that does...


Can quitting Yasmin 28 build you stop have period?
i'm just wondering if it can have long-term effects on your body after you stop using it it can bring irregular cycles for as much as six months after you stop it, depending on how long you take it. But it isn't a permanent irregularity, eventually the body will regulate itself again. Source(s):...


Can I skip my time if I am currenly taking Yasmin 28?
I'm going on vacation and realized that I'll be on my period. In the past I've be able to skip it by starting a new pack of pills instead of taking my placebo's. Will that work with Yasmin 28? - i take yasmin an hav found that although iv carried...


Getting stale Yasmin 28?
I've been on Yasmin 28 for years and now that I'm married.. I don't want to continue taking it because someday I want kids. I know that if I miss a couple pills I'll start to bleed but if I start taking them again, it'll stop. I want to stop completely but I fear I'm going to bleed forever. Has anyone...


Diane 35 or Yasmin 28. Which one is better and Why?
Who? What? I'm very confused. Who are Diane and Yasmin? Dianne. Shes out of the terrible twenties (the most horrible and confusing years of my life!!! AAARGH!) for everyone asking they're different brands of birth control pills. as for the asker, step to the doctor, try one for 3...


What are your experiences next to Yasmin 28 Birth Control?
Sorry, I've already asked this, I just haven't gotten as many answers as I was hoping for. Thanks! :) - when you first start taking birth control most woman feel funny, similar to they are about to get their period. you get moody and hungry and you may procure a break out. but...


Yasmin 28 comments?
I am about to go on birth control for the first time, and I am going on Yasmin 28. Does anyone like this pill or heard anything almost it? Side effects and such. Also, is it okay to drink on birth control? I was on Yasmin about a year ago and I liked it a lot. I didn't...


Yasmin 28 next to DSRP?
What's the difference between the old Yasmin 28, and this new one that contains the DSRP? Is it the same thing, but beside a different type of progestin? It seems like the old 28's no longer available, and you can only carry the one with DSRP. - I am writing because I have the link to a site...


Anyone take yasmin 28 for crazy homones?
I got this pill about a week ago cause i was suffering from insomnia TRUE bad from my unbalanced hormones and it was really getting to me i became irritable, angry and adjectives that good stuff, so the doc put me on Yasmin 28, as of today my moods seem a bit better but it hasn't helped the...


Ladies, back next to birth control pills? ( yasmin 28 days)?
okay, so I'm supposed to be getting my period this week maybe around wednesday or thursday, or something. so if i started taking the pill today, would i not get my period till 21 days following even though im supposed to get it this week? I'm kinda confusedd hahah any help would...


Is a side effect to the yasmin 28 bc, raison d`¨Âștre you to lose spine?
just wondering if this was a possible side affect...i've only been on the bc for just about 1 mnth and my hair is falling out like crazy - I haven't heard, but now that you right to be heard it, I'm also taking Yasmin and I have...

No comments:

Post a Comment