Sunday, December 20, 2009

Zomig FAQ

Any alternative medication for migraines outside of zomig/immotrex, which enjoy become too expensive?
Are there Homeopatic Drs. within your country? I hated them until I found one that really sent my migrains away.for more than 4 years: I only get headaches when I'm stressed, I hold a cold, I get nervous at the office.I found these pople are really effective! (Do you...


Does naproxen back boost the effects of zomig?
I know naproxen helps imitrex but does it help zomig? - Not in a pharmacokinetic way. I don't see where on earth they interact at all to potentiate or interfere with each other. Source(s): Epocrates.com


Need lend a hand next to current migraine medication... zomig?
i've recently been put on a migraine medication, and i'm supposed to take it suring the aura or the pain phase. I am strange with migraine medication and wondering if the medication will help with all the other phases of the migraine, or only the pain phase? The pain of the migraine I...


Where can i find the prescription medication of zomig at rock bottom prices? i want to buy at cheap price.?
it can be of any mg amount but the most cheap prices available. doctor had already told me that it would be expensive but don't know if to buy online or at store like walmart, cvs, or walgreens? rsvp asap! thanks.


How do you use zomig nasal spray?
do you sniff? do you put a squirt in each nostril? i hae a 5mg sample... but lost the instructions. I was told to squirt twice, into each side of nose Looking for an alternative to your current migraine treatment? Consider ZOMIG (R) (zolmitriptan) Nasal Spray. When you use ZOMIG Nasal Spray, you may get...


Is it concrete to catch a doctor to prescribe topamax?
I have tried midrin, imitrex,vicoden,zomig,maxalt,beta blockers,lexapro(antidepressant) and herbal therapy, for my migraines. Triptans work about 80% of the time, vicoden takes teh discomfort away for about 3 hours and the rest I get about a 20% success rate beside. I have heard topamax usually works but with harsh side effects. I want...


Anyone use zomig for migraines?
i'm using it tonight, i have the worst migraine :( i get them from time to time. what is the best remedy? Holding your wrists under VERY HOT hose as hot as you can stand and for as long as you can. Guaranteed to stop most migraines. Source(s): My sister is a nurse. She discovered this...


What is surrounded by zomig my wife took this med and know she dont know what is within zomig?
It is used for migraines but can also be used in early pregnancy for severe morning sickness. http://health.yahoo.com/topic/headache/m鈥? Source(s): Mom of two and medical assistant ring the pharmacy you got the script from or contact the doctor that prescriped it to her..


What is the contemporary medication call that they use for migraines? i assume its zomig or something but im not sure
there is also one call replax Yes, Zomig is a new medication for migraine headache. It is a nasal spray made by AstraZeneca. ZOMIG is indicated for the acute treatment of migraine with or without aura...


What is the most powerful medication for migraine.Has anyone tried zomig?
All new medication you use for the first time is effective and work powerfully for a while until your body gets used to it, then you hope that something new has be brought out. Personally I used to suffer terribly, but around 8 years ago I stopped taking any medication at all, nothing...


Can you mix robitussin beside zomig?
is it ok to mix those two? - First of all, there is many different types of Robitussin. The concominant administration of Zomig and dextrometorphan ingredient contained by Robitussin (you can see ingredients on the side label) can cause serotonin syndrome in some patients (increased heart rate, sweating, fever, shivering). My advise is to transport Zomig now...


SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER---Zomig+ Reductil...I'M ILL!!?
Is it safe to take zomig whilst taking reductil.I've got a stonking migrane and can't shake it off...serve!!! - Unfortunately Zomig (zolmitriptan) and Reductil (sibutramine) have a major interaction. Zolmitriptan is a selective 5-hydroxytryptamine 1B/1D (5-HT1B/1D) receptor agonist and sibutramine inhibits reuptake of norepinephrine, serotonin, and dopamine. Concomitant use of agents with serotonergic activity such as...


I be on migraine medication zomig taken alot this month purely discovered im 1 mnth preg will this effect ?
i was wondering if this will harm the baby or its growth i am so nervous also do you feel it may cause a miscarriage ? - http://headache.emedtv.com/zomig/zomig-a鈥? While considered dangerous, Zomig is not considered extremely dangerous. You do...


Does my pills Zomig exact my foot to hurt?
My feet and muscles have been hurting a lot and the individual difference is a lot of dental work (root canals) and headaches which I take Zomig. - What side effects may occur? Side effects cannot be anticipated. If any develop or tuning in intensity, inform your doctor as soon as possible. Only...


MIGRAINES: I taken Zomig 5mg. and it works.Is near anything instinctively that will work?
Zomig 5mg takes about 1hr to work. Tried Frova too, took alot longer. Doctor doesnot give too many on rx, so I enjoy to really be in alot of pain to take what he gives me. I enjoy asked him to give me more so I won't suffer as long, but...


What are the perscriptions drugs used for migraines?
- 1. Zomig. (Oral) (Worked okay for me, but not great.) 2. Imitrex (Oral and injection) (Didn't work very well for me.) 3. Maxalt. (Oral.) (I use Maxalt. It works very well and starts working inside about 15 minutes of taking it.) Source(s): http://www.healthcentral.com/migraine/fi鈥?


Zomig ZMT 2.5 mg dissolvable tablets - How much is the rein in in a 30-day length?
I was prescribed Zomig ZMT 2.5 mg (Zolmitriptan) by my Neurologist (along with other medications) to see if maybe they can relieve my migraines. The other two prescriptions she gave me are useless. The one does nought. And the other is actually an anti-depressant that should help...


Is it sheltered to pinch zoloft and maxalt together?
I've heard about seritonin syndrome from taking these to medications. What is the risk? What would a safe alternative be if it isn't risk-free? Thanks. - I take Zoloft and I also suffer from migraines and take Zomig, which is another triptan (like Maxalt). My doctor said that the warnings on the...


What can I use along beside Zomig for my migraines?
That is something to discuss with your physician he may have some celebrex samples that he would be willing to provide you as well. We have treated 15 - 20 yrs cases. There is no medicine for H/A OR MIGRAINE. Not only these but for almost all tight diseases. Hence they become chronic.


What is the contemporary medication call that they use for migraines? i assume its zomig or something but im not sure
there is also one call replax Yes, Zomig is a new medication for migraine headache. It is a nasal spray made by AstraZeneca. ZOMIG is indicated for the acute treatment of migraine with or without aura...


Zomig for migraines?
There is no medicine for H/A OR MIGRAINE. Not only these but for almost all painful diseases. Hence they become chronic. Acidity, verbs, excessive wind, anger, cold , heat, sour food and sinusitis, constipation, intestinal inflammation; Blockage in the flow of Vital Energy are their causes. None of them can be treated near medicine. Our 100% success in treating migraine &H/A confirms...


Can you mix robitussin beside zomig?
is it ok to mix those two? - First of all, there is many different types of Robitussin. The concominant administration of Zomig and dextrometorphan ingredient contained by Robitussin (you can see ingredients on the side label) can cause serotonin syndrome in some patients (increased heart rate, sweating, fever, shivering). My advise is to transport Zomig now...


How do I attain rid of my Zomig collar strain?
I'm caught in a viscious circle. I take a lot of Zomig (10mg/day everyday). It used to be for migraines, but now I cart it to get rid of the severe neck pain -- which I got from taking too much Zomig. I can't in recent times stop taking the Zomig because the neck pain...


SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER---Zomig+ Reductil...I'M ILL!!?
Is it safe to take zomig whilst taking reductil.I've got a stonking migrane and can't shake it off...serve!!! - Unfortunately Zomig (zolmitriptan) and Reductil (sibutramine) have a major interaction. Zolmitriptan is a selective 5-hydroxytryptamine 1B/1D (5-HT1B/1D) receptor agonist and sibutramine inhibits reuptake of norepinephrine, serotonin, and dopamine. Concomitant use of agents with serotonergic activity such as...


Topamax for migraines?
How well does it work? Are side effects that bad as they say? Is it worth taking it? Thanks for help. It works alright. I would recommend Zomig. Topamax makes you feel like your within a fog. Fever Few for migraines. Nothing better. On a regular maintenance dose, no migraines, or cluster headaches. I...


Zomig & Pre-Migraine Auras?
Does anyone have any experience with pre-migraine auras? Do you know if taking Zomig once the aura is noticed is a good theory? If so, would it prevent the migraine altogether? (Yes, I know, I should be talking to a doctor about this, but wanted some average migraine-sufferers advice first.) - Yes, medical counsel is most...


Anyone hold 'any' experience next to Zomig or Bedranol?
I have been prescribed Zomig Zolmitriptan, 1 to be taken at the onset of my severe searing painful headache and also Bedranol, 1 to be taken respectively morning. Anyone else used these bad drugs before? Any experience, or thoughts on these? Hopefully someone somewhere will have some medical info or experience...


Anyone transport Zoloft and Zomig together? I am worried more or less possible drug interactions!?
I take 50mg zoloft and Zomig nasal spray You'd better be worried. "With all of the different depression and anxiety prescriptions available on the market, there are rather a few that have serious side effects that are sometimes worse than the depression itself." http://www.healthnewsanswers.com/product鈥?..


Does Zomig affect my birth control pills?
I have migraines about every 2 weeks and I'm always scared to mix my medication since I'm also on the each day birth control pill. Are the chances of the pill less effective then because of Zomig? I tried to do research on it but adjectives I could find was "Additional monitoring of your dose or...


I be on migraine medication zomig taken alot this month purely discovered im 1 mnth preg will this effect ?
i was wondering if this will harm the baby or its growth i am so nervous also do you feel it may cause a miscarriage ? - http://headache.emedtv.com/zomig/zomig-a鈥? While considered dangerous, Zomig is not considered extremely dangerous. You do...

No comments:

Post a Comment