Saturday, December 5, 2009

Vytorin FAQ

Could vytorin and hydrocopen capture u high-ranking?? if so, how much should u run TO get hold of dignified?
i gotta know(: no it will not get you high. they contain filler chemicals which, when you take 3-4 pills it makes your stomach hurt and melt away your liver like bologna on a skillet.


Has anyone taking vytorin experienced muscle delicateness or tiredness.?
My husband had a heart attack 2 years ago and has experienced muscle pain and being overly tired every time he does any munificent of physcial exertion. He has been back to the heart doc several times, had adjectives the stress test and such, and the muscle enzyme test, all were ok. Also have...


I appropriate a few medication every afternoon and lift them adjectives at like peas in a pod time. Is it ok to do this?
Atenolol, premarin, low dose aspirin, multi vitamin, calcium +D vytorin, amitriptilene. Calcium can interfere with the absorption of other medications, its best to clutch it 2 hours after. That's a question to ask of your pharmacist. BTW if...


I hold be on vytorin for my chloresterol for 2 yeaars it is still 240 how else can i lower it?
use only sunfloer oil for cooking Excercise! walk, run or at least possible stretch each day. Regular work outs help lower your cholestrol naturally. That and more garlic!! My sister wear by garlic! - 1. Do exercise (just walkings...


I hold vytorin 10/80 can I put away a grapefruit contained by the morning?
will taking vytorin 10/80 hurt me if I eat a grapefruit for breakfast for a week. - According to the prescribing information, VYTORIN users should not consume grapefruit juice in excess of a quart daily, especially within higher doses. The 10/80 strength is the highest dose available. ...


Anyone here on vytorin 10-10mg? if so what side effects do tou enjoy if any?
- I can only tell you from where you can buy in cheap follow this association. http://www.abconlinepharmacy.com/ns/cust鈥?


Instead of lipitor ask you ask your doctor roughly speaking taking vytorin. Will it work Ok?
This is for people who have a problem taking lipitor for cholesterol. - My husband has been taking Vytorin for close to 2 years very soon and has had no problems with it. His cholesterol has dropped incredibly and for the first time within a long...


OK to pocket vytorin surrounded by the morning?
The doc put me on vytorin for cholesterol. The directions say to take it in the evening. More times than not I forget to take it. Any intention I can't take it in the morning when I pop my vitamins? I never seem to forget my morning dose. - The way I read between the...


Should you lift vytorin along next to red yeast rice to lower cholesterol? I also pocket tircor to lowe triglicer.
Is taking red yeast rice, and vytorin to much on the liver to lower cholesterol? Anyone have answers to this? I also take Lecithine, Fish Oil, and Milk Thistle to help on the liver. Any answers? Help! - ...


Are you on vytorin for cholesterol?
my dr. put me on it wondering if it worked for you any side effects? - my husband is, no sideeffects that he has seen No, but my cholesterol is high, and I'm afraid they might. So, I'm taking their advice on my diet, which wasn't the problem, and also started taking Omega 3 pills,...


Vytorin generic?
vytorin in generic ? Not yet, it is a combination drug ezetimibe with simvastatin. Statins decrease the absorption of cholesterol, and are the most potent of all the cholesterol drugs known at this time. Source(s): RN whose hubby takes Vytorin According to this site here is no generic available. Source(s): http://www.medicinenet.com/ezetimibe_and鈥? http://www.vytorin.com/vytorin/shared/do鈥? - "There is currently...


What vitamins can i purloin while on blood pressure medication,vytorin,levorthyroxine?
My meds are Atenolol.Vytorin and Levorthyroxine When you're taking a prescription that controls your blood pressure, you should always consult your doctor's office. Just ask for a nurse and she can usually put in the picture you what would react. If the doctor's office if closed, call your pharmacy and ask...


What is the difference between Vytorin and Zetia?
vytorin is a combination of 2 medicine and i have read article where they have mentioned almost their good results. Source(s): http://www.abconlinepharmacy.com/ns/cust鈥? Both Vytorin and Zetia are of the same company and are registered trademarks of MSP Singapore Company, LLC. Vytorin, from what I know, is a newer pill that has a combines both Zetia...


What is the interaction between verapamil and vytorin?
I take verapamil for a heart rhythm problem and my doctor just put me on vytorin to lower cholesterol and triglycerides. There is a warning on the label roughly mixing the two drugs. So far I haven't found out "why or what" to look out for. Can anyone help? - The incidence...


What is your view of these pills taken together each day: keflex, lipitor, vicodin, zoloft?
That's fine. Source(s): I'm a registered nurse. VERY UNHEALTHY Deadly shouldn't be much of a problem so long as you can tolerate any side effects..I would think lethargy or fatigue would be most annoying with them. I hold similar combinations; including Oxycontin, plavix, altace, vytorin, coreg,...


Will Illinois medicaid cover perscription drugs vytorin and omacor?
I have been fighting high triglycerides for over a yr immediately and the meds i take now are not working for me at all. At second test they where 1500.(SCARRY RIGHT) I also to boot have a heart defect call aordic stinoises. I had surgery for it at age 4. And my cholesterol is 270. Im...


Anybody taken Lipitor? Happy near the results? Good and Bad?
- I started getting some pressure in my chest. I talked to my doctor about it, and he said that the combination of Lipitor and grapefruit juice can produce these symptoms. I switched to vytorin and haven't had any problems. Both have reduced my cholesterol to normal levels.


Can Vytorin gain you High?
Can vytorin get you high if so how many?? - The only side effect I can see is that it cause dizziness.. I don't know that it has a street name.. I'd say you should move the pills to a safe location, or buy a lock box to put them within. Source(s): http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/vytori鈥?


Can you undamagingly discontinue vytorin adjectives at once instead of bit by bit?
- from www.spacedoc.net Now let us assume you have been on a statin for a few months or years during which time it have provided inhibition of inflammatory activity within your blood vessels. That's good. But consequently you experience memory loss or severe myopathy and must come off statins. If...


Can you bring a courage pill call Alprazolam near vytorin?
Has any one taken a nerve pill called Alprazolam with vytorin? - Alprazolam is the chemical in the popular brand identify benzo Xanax. Vytorin is a cholesterol lowering medication, combining Zocor (simvastatin) with Zetia. There shouldnt be any type of interaction between these 2 (3) medications. both are addictive drugs. You...


Can you filch tylenol chest congestion next to prevacid,calcium,potassium,vttorin,alprazolam pills?
Im taking vytorin,prevacid,calcium,potassium and alprazolam pills. I was wondering if its ok to take tylenol chest congestion pill with all these other pills? - Check near your doctor or pharmacist.


Is vytorin fruitless for you?
- Ignore Razwell. He has absolutely no medical training and relies on his interpretation of others. The simvastatin portion of Vytorin has a long history of safety & usefulness in treating/preventing CAD. The "Zetia" portion is also safe. However, recent studies have indicated that it may have no benefit surrounded by prevention/treatment. That's a big difference...


Lipitor, zocur, zetia, vytorin ADVERTISING?
i'm doing a marketing research project for a high school competition, and we (my partner and i) are basically researching on how to improve marketing for a cholesterol pill company. contained by order to do so effectively, we need to evaluate the competing cholesterol pill companies and how they advertise... we obviously can't step to these companies and...


What happen when you stop taking vytorin or replace it near a herb?
I take vytorin on a regular basis but my insurance has not kicked in all the same. Someone tole be you can use nycoin to replace it. Is this true? - I took several of those sorts of drugs for 11 years to try to get the lipids results to...


Whats this plan? my mom have jus stopped taking vytorin and started benzonatate and her right wrist..?
...wrist is like paralyzed!!! she cant move it and it is looking like her skin is really thin helpppppppppppppppp...she wasnt told to stop taking vytorin(sp?) its my mom guys and shes onli 38 plz help meee and her - first past its sell-by date, dont panic.

by:drugsfreefaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment