Monday, December 7, 2009

Wellbutrin XL FAQ

Does valarian root interact near wellbutrin xl?
- Unfortunately, Valerian Root products are widely variable and have not been subjected to many (if any) controlled clinical studies -- extremely vs products such as Welbutrin. There is every indication that to mix the two would not be a wise thing to do. If you seek anti-depressant medication Welbutrin alone should suffice, but see your...


Lexapro VS Wellbutrin XL?
i just switched from name brand lexapro to generic wellbutrin xl, my doc said it should successfully help me lose my last 20 lbs. i've be holding onto for like 5 years. has anyone else out there had any nouns with wellbutrin xl (generic). i want your likes and dislikes, time frames, all the info you have on the drug, result...


Side effects of wellbutrin xl?
i just started today, what can i expect while on this medication? - This is one of the anti-depressant medications that is well tolerated by most associates. The side effects are usually slim to none. My best friend has taken it for years and she had no side effects at all. Many people filch this to help them...


Weird Wellbutrin XL Situation?
so ive been on wellbutrin xl (150mg) for almost two months. i think that its abnormal to be on 150 for that long but about 2 days ago my dosage be upped to 300mg. since ive been on 150mg for so long, does that mean that the medication will work faster? the reason my dosage was upped be because 150...


What happen when you bring wellbutrin xl and wellbutrin sr inwardly days?
took wellbutrin sr and now have prescription wellbutrin xl; what happens - Do exactly what your doctor told you to do. If you don't know, call any pharmacist. They are so smart and advantageous, and often know more about meds than many doctors! If you need to phone a...


Does wellbutrin xl make happen solidity gain?
As beside all medications, you may experience side effects when you take WELLBUTRIN XL. Side effects may be more common shortly after you start treatment. The most adjectives side effects with WELLBUTRIN XL are weight loss, loss of appetite, dry mouth, skin rash, sweating, ringing in the ears, shakiness, stomach anguish, agitation, anxiety, dizziness, trouble sleeping, muscle...


Does wellbutrin xl pass you high and lows? I'm driving my boyfriend crazy!?
Here is the story. I have ADD and depession. My dr started me on lamictal but that made me so depresed and sudcial and i had to get off it. I be on zoloft and adderall it was okay no big changes but atleast i didn't want to kill myself. My dr...


Does wellbutrin xl produce acne?
i have been taking wellbutrin for over a year.. just came past its sell-by date of it. I think that it was causing me to have cystic acne.. never have acne before, til i started taking it.. now that im off of it.. my face is clearing.. have anyone experienced this? Talk to your dr to change to something...


What is the difference between wellbutrin xl and wellbutrin sr?
I had been taking wellbutrin xl 150 mg and it did wonders. I do not have insurance now and am looking to buy wellbutrin online. SR is cheaper. If I procure wellbutrin sr 150 how much of a difference is that than taking xl. Thanks so much! - The SR version is...


What would take place if you took 2 or 3 150 mg wellbutrin xl tablets within soon?
I took 3 once, switching from 450 mg SR a day to XL, and I was dizzy for 24 solid hours, couldn't sleep and my psychiatrist said I was lucky I didn't have seizure I learned my lesson, and hopefully you don't have to learn it...


Can you split the 300mg wellbutrin xl near a pill splitter if you singular lift 150mg on a daily basis to put aside money?
that way I could get two months for the price of one No, wellbutrin XL is an extended release drug that uses a special shell or coating that allows the drug to be released a little at a time. If...


Has anyone ever changed from brand label wellbutrin xl 300 mg to the generic (budeprion) & it didn't work??
I switched to the generic of wellbutrin xl 300 mg back in Feb. this year and have gone completely down hill. Has anyone ever have the same thing happen to them? The generic doesn't work! Plus i have notice that on all the websites they refer...


Has anyone have honourable results taking wellbutrin xl 300 mg?
I AM CURRENTLY TAKING 450MG A DAY TO ASSIST WITH EATING PROBLEMS. STARTED ON 150 FOR 3 DAYS,THEN TO 300 FOR 2 WEEKS NOW 450 A DAY. IT TOOK ABOUT 45 DAYS TO MAKE A NOTABLE DIFFERENCE.I CAN TELL A LOT OF DIFFERENCE NOW. HOPE THIS HELPS.!! depends on what your using it...


Has anyone switched from Cymbalta to wellbutrin xl??
I actually switched from WellbutrinXL to Cymbalta. I was having small seizures beside the Wellbutrin as it is one of the side effects. I worry more about my depression getting better than weight issues.


How can discern smiling? im on wellbutrin xl 150 and lamictal 150?
i was feeling good 2 weeks ago but everyday i seem to crash down back in to depression zone again ! i have only be on thses meds for 2 months and i dont know if i should let my shrink up my wellbutrin dose to 300 or not ?, i remember she...


I am starting Wellbutrin XL today - what be your expirence next to it?
I am starting it for depression. I fought going on anything for a long time but I just got worse and worse. I picked wellbutrin xl because it has a low risk of weight gain and other things...What have your experience been with wellbutrin xl - how long before i feel...


I hold be on wellbutrin xl 450mg a hours of daylight for something like 4 months immediately?
my psychatrist explained to me that i should stay on it at least a year before i can begin to taper off of it. once i am bad is it more likely than not that i will ever have to go back on it hard to say...


I started taking wellbutrin xl 300 mg later wednesday presently i own muscle and fortitude spasm on the gone side?
I also pinch Wellbutrin XL. I would make sure to read the insert carefully about possible side effects. If the symptoms you are having are nominated I would not continue to take the medication and call your physician in the morning. ...


Anyone have correct results taking lexapro?
yer jokin' right ?? that stuff is terrible turned me into phukin' ZOMBIE.GAWD!!! I have be taking it for two years now, I have taken Prozac and Zoloft, I am having the best results with Lexapro. i have only been on it for about a week and it's working better for me than wellbutrin xl did. i'm...


Increased sweating near lexapro and wellbutrin xl combo...?
has anybody else had this? and is there any way to stop it excluding running around naked? im kidding, but seriously, my psychiatrist just added the lexapro to my script and it seems to be putting my body warmth in overdrive. i am constantly sweating...any ideas or suggestions? i really don't know but I think that...


Is celexa cheaper after wellbutrin xl? it be gonna cost me 128.00 for wellbutrin for 30 light of day supply of 300mg?
this is with insurance Yes, you can get Celexa as a generic. Mine runs $4.00 for a 30 day supply. My Celexa contained by generic form costs me 29 CDN dollars for one months supply at 20mg a pill without an...


Is it ok to drink alcohol while taking wellbutrin xl?
Read the tip sheet that came with your med, or talk to your pharmacist. Some drugs, especially antidepressants, should not be mixed with alcohol. If you're without doubt going to drink, see if your pharmacist can recommend a safer drug for you, and then suggest that to your doctor. The way...


Is it OK to lug wellbutrin xl 300 along next to chantix?
I haven't started the chantix yet-------My Dr. thinks it will be OK to take both. - there are no drug-drug interactions with chantix and wellbutrin. wellbutrin as be shown to increase your chance of quiting smoking, so maybe it will even help. if you notice anything out of the...


Is the imprudent that i am experiencing from wellbutrin xl pro tem?
It can be an allergic reaction. Contact your doctor. My rashes only got worse and have to stop taking it. Do not take those meds. They cause so many problems. Try acupuncture and if you can find a good Chinese herbalist, they can manufacture you a great concoction to get you off...


Just started taking wellbutrin xl...side effects?
i just started taking wellbutrin xl 150 mg today for my depression. so far i've had just a headache and had a really doomed to failure taste in my mouth but a few hours ago i started getting this really weird sore throat and it like hurts when i breathe. should i be concerned? do you reckon i...

No comments:

Post a Comment