Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Zyprexa FAQ

A program for the prescription zyprexa?
- Your question is unclear, but I'll do my best... Are you needing assistance paying for your Zyprexa? If so, try the Partnership for Prescription Assistance: https://www.pparx.org/Intro.php General info. on Zyprexa: http://www.zyprexa.com/ Zyprexa side effects: http://www.zyprexa.com/patient/sideeffec鈥? Good luck! What do you mean? You requirement to...


Any interactions between clomipramine(anafranil) and zyprexa?
doctor prescribed zyprexa over the phone to add to clomipramine. Just wondering if there were any interactions - I'm guessing not, otherwise the doc wouldn't prescribe it, unless they didn't know you were already on Anafranil. Usually the tricyclic antidepressants interact next to other antidepressants because of the affects on Serotonin, especially MAO inhibitors, which is...


Any ladies or guys prescribed Seroquel; how did/does it affect you? cargo gain?
If you will, specify which type of nervous condition it was prescribed for. first of all i was prescribed zyprexa. I gained 25-30 pounds surrounded by a month! So I went back to my doctor and she prescribed me with seroquel. Almost immediately I lost adjectives the...


Does depakote or zyprexa own withdrawl side effects?
It sounds to me resembling you are on the brink of an eating disorder. DO NOT GO OFF YOUR MEDS, believe me! When you do that, you make your family and friends suffer. My mother has bipolar too, and when she stopped taking her meds, her episodes be hell for us to go through. Think about...


Medication?? bipolar?? seroquel vs. zyprexa?
I know how seroquel can make someone feel. Is Zyprexa like Seroquel? I know both can be used to treat bipolar but do they have like side effects or is Seroquel stronger? - I hated both! Zyprexa was significantly less sedating than Seroquel, but it has its own problems - it made me stutter & although it didn't...


My doctor tell me I should run Zyprexa?
I have anxiety and sometimes I can get panic attacks. It sometimes get every doomed to failure. At first I was taking anti depressants but I didnt like they way they felt. Now my psychiatrist is recitation me I should take zyprexa which is a mood stabilizer. I took this pill once at a hospital and i...


My mother is taking zyprexa.It is helping her sleep but she is confused.?
Has anyone ever used this medication or no of anyone who has. I would appreciate any information that anyone has. - I take this drug from time to time for short term treatment. It does product you gain weight and it has been proven to cause diabetes. There be...


My psychosis feel close to its gone, when can I stop taking this zyprexa?
cos I still have a lot of pills left, i think the doctor give me too much, is it safe to take them if I'm cured?? check beside ur doctor b4 stopping anything short he would have given them to you for a reason otherwise he would be a terrible doctor...


People who've have experience near zyprexa?
did it make you absent-minded when you first started? and how long did it take to start working? never heard of it sorry Zyprexa can definitely make you left minded when you start taking it, if there's still a problem with that after a few weeks it would probably be a good idea for your doctor to...


PLEASE HELP, general public who own used zyprexa?
i have horrible anxiety and panic attacks, i have for several years but for some reason its gotten beyond the pale the last couple weeks. i am anxious every second of the day, i'm constantly fighting this feeling approaching i am losing my mind, or gonna lose it. its horrible and i don't know how much more...


Pregnancy and zyprexa?
I found out that I am pregnant few days ago. I am only three weeks. But in the first two I was on 15mg of zyprexa for my bipolar disorder, I have decreaseded since to 5 and planning on stopping it adjectives together. Does anyone have any information as to the effect this might have on the baby! - I...


Prescribed to zyprexa for anxiety?
i was on 2.5 mg before and it didn't work, and i do not have bi polar or schizophrenia. i told the doctor it hasn't done anything for my sever anxiety so why have they prescirbed it to me again and in a minute for 5mg. how is this going to help my anxiety! it hasn't done anything. -...


Should seniors next to altzheimers lift zyprexa?
You need to talk with a doctor, preferably one specialized in Alzheimer's. Zyprexa fiddle with neurotransmitters, and most Alzheimer's patients are already on a ton of stuff that messes with the neurochemicals. You should NOT experiment with this. Neurochemical balance is terribly, very fragile, especially in someone with Alzheimer's. Only the patient's doctor can make this telephone: sorry.


Side effects of zyprexa vs dosage?
do the side effects become more likely if i increase the dosage of zyprexa - Side effects have been written on the insert or product manual only just to aware the patient. Among the mentioned side effects one or two may some times happen. Adverse effects : Postural hypotension, Constipation, Weight gain, Dizziness, Personality disorder,...


St. John's Wort and Zyprexa?
I have been taking sjw w/ zyprexa for about a week. Is the combination bad and is it ru it can trademark u go crazy combined w/ drugs? Thnks I would strongly recommend telling your doctor that prescribed the zyprexa that you are taking SJW too. See what he say. I wouldn't do it. There are too many questions...


What are some differences contained by value and side effects b/w seroquel and zyprexa?
- check this out: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥? i'm on zyprexa and it makes me very sleepy but apparently seroquel can do that too so give the article a read. x


What are the effects of zyprexa and cymbalta on a infant if I be pregnant?
I think I am pregnant but I''m not sure. I am taking cymbalta (antidepressant) and Zyprexa (antipsychotic). If I were pregnant I would like to know the effects of these medication on the baby You have to see a doctor presently to find out if you are pregnant. Some...


What are the side effects of zyprexa and seroquel?
I be on Seroquel for a long time for bipolar/OCD/ADHD/OCP, but i found by accident that MELETONIN did the same thing. and it didnt cost 395.00 for 30 pills.120 pills for $5 bucks and no more doctor visits for perscription. Seroquel is the drug than variation my life. It is extremely good for...


What are your experiences of Aripiprazole/Abilify?
i am switching from olanzapine/zyprexa to aripiprazole/abilify for psychosis. what are your experiences of this? if anyone can compare the two drugs with their experiences too that'd be great. i will be going up to 10mg and i'm coming off 10mg zyprexa because the weight gain and sedation have be unbearable. x Darko is only losing substance because...


What does zyprexa do to the brain?
does it block the ability to think abstract? if so, does it block the ability to think w/ the right side of the brain? - no if that's what's occurring tell your doctor the physician who elects to use ZYPREXA for extended periods should periodically re-evaluate the long-term usefulness of the drug for the individual patient...


What does zyprexa do to the brain?
does zyprexa block the ability to think creatively, therefore causing the user to assume logically (left-side of brain)? - I don't know where you heard that, but that is complete and utter BS, to put it nicely. Zyprexa is an atypical antipsychotic. It's usually used to treat schizophrenia or bipolar fixation, but can also be...


What happen if a character take zyprexa, but does not enjoy bipolar?
i think it can make a person feel worse That would be call "using drugs." As in, getting high. Don't do it. Edit: So, Frankie says that it's not "getting high." But it is, because it's a prescription drug. Which is prescription drug harm...you should only use it if you...


Does zyprexa explanation hypertension?
No, but there are a variety of other things it can lead to. Check out this site for more information: http://www.zyprexa.com/common_pages/safe鈥? It has be "reported" to cause HYPOtension but not hypertension. Whether or not there are unreported cases is anyone's guess. - well ,the answer is NO,here is the side effects of it: *dry...


Does zyprexa ruin your motor skills?
a friend of mine recently started taking zyprexa, she's too embarrassed to ask on her account so she asked me to do it does zyprexa ruin your motor skills?? will she still be able to drive? - I never notice any impairment to fine motor skills when I was taking it; if I did it's because...


Dose anyone else own a problem takeing resperdal &zyprexa &zoloft and a fue more to?
do anyone have a side effect like i am haveing takeing zyprexa,resperdal,zoloft,and about 10 other meds not related to mental health my side effect is for roughly a year now sence ive been takeing all of these i have to wear diapers because 90% of the time i cant give...

No comments:

Post a Comment