Monday, November 2, 2009

Januvia FAQ

How is Januvia working for your Diabetes ?
I'am new to Januvia. Just started useing it and also taking Metformin for the first time. I'am on Actos as well. Because Januvia is a new drug I was wondering how it be working for other people. i take januvia next to fortamet (its like metformin) and at first i thought it was working...


How long is the government grant for the drugs: vioxx and januvia? i requirement year.?
- I reproduce below a note in this respect which will make the position clear. The biggest of these, in 2006, be the expiration of the patent on its successful cholesterol drug, Zocor, which fed coffers at Merck to the tune of more than $4 billion in 2005.


How righteous is januvia for type 2 diabetes?
Hi Lowell! I learned from my friend doctor recently that Januvia taken with himalayan goji (60 ml or 2 ounces three times a day), normalizes the glucose level of his patients to normal! This process usually takes 10 to 30 days. He later removes the Januvia because it has some side effects when used long permanent...


Any feedback on using Januvia and Metformin?
Januvia helps you produce longer lasting insulin and can actually aide people within losing weight. I had no complaint when I was on Januvia and Metformin 2000mg/day. I had to switch to insulin for my pregnancy. Good luck. januvia and metformin, obedient idea


Anyone taking januvia how be it for you?
jazmin ! Januvia is an oral diabetes medicine that helps control blood sugar levels. It works by regulating the levels of insulin your body produces after intake. Januvia is for people with type 2 diabetes (non-insulin-dependent) diabetes. It is sometimes used in combination with other diabetes medication, but is not for treating type 1 diabetes. Do not...


Are in attendance any current medicine on the flea market besides Byetta and Januvia.?
I am on glucotrol, metformin, januvia and have tried Byetta. Nothing seems to work for me. I don't want to go on Insulin. Any suggestions. I have also done Lapband surgery. I am at my wits expire. - If nothing seems to work for you, then why not go...


Does Januvia label it harder to remember or concentrate?
i have 57 y/o friend who just started januvia and seems too have a harder time concentrating than previously the januvia - I hadn't heard of that side effect of Januvia. Guess it may be possible, but high glucose numbers do a thing on memory!! It might just be that the glorious numbers...


Has anyone have a experience next to the medication name Januvia,I am diabetic and spy severe gas/diarrhea it ?
my cousin takes Januvia and I take insulin and my cousin tells me that she is having impossible to tell apart problems so i would suggest going to talk to your dr and maybe it is an allergy to the januvia ,.


Has anyone tried januvia?
- Here are the results from at least 50 users: http://www.diabetesmine.com/2007/08/janu鈥? I don't take anything for my type two diabetes. I learned that I could take supervision of it with a healthy diet and daily exercise routine. If you're interested, read on: http://www.geocities.com/seabulls69/Type鈥?


How's the current medication januvia working?
Why not work toward a drug free program? After much research and trial and error, I found that by adding some fresh fruits to my already healthy diet and exercise program, my diabetes has become much easier to control.. lacking meds, no less. I was working for years on the misinformation given out by a lot of so called...


Can yu vend januvia pills? wat do they do?
ok so my grandma has januvia pills for her diabetis, can i sell them or wuld they kill yu?? and fer how much a pill?? Don't sell other peoples medication. Full stop. You are not a pharmacist and even if they are generally safe (which I'm not sure they are if you don't have diabetes)...


Januvia 100 mg. for Diabetes... can they increase dose?
Is it common for the dosage to be increased to TWO 100 mg tablets daily? Of course I won't do it until I ask the doctor, but I need to know if anyone takes a greater dose than one 100 mg. tab daily? I can't/won't take Metformin, etc. (weight gain), and do NOT want...


Question just about Januvia for Type 2 Diabetes?
My Doctor is considering putting me on Januvia, depending on what my A1c results are, coming up. I cannot take Metformin because of the side effects. Are there any of you taking or have been on Januvia, and what are your thoughts in the order of this medicine. - My thoughts on all medications...


Which drugstore contained by NJ sell Januvia at cheapest price?
Well, my mom is not a US resident. She visits me as visitor, so she doesn't have insurance. She got prescription after visit doctors in NJ. The price of Januvia varies. In Costco, it costs $176. In RiteAid and Walgreens, it costs about $200. In Walmart, it costs $218. I live in Edison, NJ, does...


Has anyone hear of Januvia? It"s a brand strange med approved contained by October?
Januvia is good and some insurance companies do cover it because it is for diabetes No Vioxx did not kill people and the company have successfully defended itself in court. Celebrex is still available and it does not kill either. Although sitagliptin (Januvia) is new it have...


How is Januvia working for your Diabetes ?
I'am new to Januvia. Just started useing it and also taking Metformin for the first time. I'am on Actos as well. Because Januvia is a new drug I was wondering how it be working for other people. i take januvia next to fortamet (its like metformin) and at first i thought it was working...


How righteous is januvia for type 2 diabetes?
Hi Lowell! I learned from my friend doctor recently that Januvia taken with himalayan goji (60 ml or 2 ounces three times a day), normalizes the glucose level of his patients to normal! This process usually takes 10 to 30 days. He later removes the Januvia because it has some side effects when used long permanent...


Januvia tab 100mg, 1 tablet once a morning. what is it and what is it for?
- Januvia is an orally-active inhibitor of the dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) enzyme. The DPP-4 enzyme inactivates incretin hormones, which are involved in the physiologic regulation of glucose homeostasis. By inhibiting DPP-4, Januvia increases and prolongs active incretin levels. This in turn increases insulin release and decrease glucagon levels...


Januvia/how long is the exclusive rights of this drug angelic for?
- Patents range from APR 24,2017 to JUL 26,2022 for Januvia. But these things can change. They can get extensions, for example. Other companies can challenge patent. They can offer licenses or manufacture a generic themselves. So these dates don't plan that much. But you can see...


What is the alternative(s) to avandia that doesn't motive cargo gain?
From what our MD tells us there is none currently. The new med Januvia is it, but be just OK by the FDA today and is very expensive. He's on Byetta and that works great he was losing weight after the avandia put it right back on. its was weird.! Our MD...

by : drugsfreefaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment