Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sotret FAQ

I've be on sotret for over six months straight and still own impossible acne, what should i look to?
Other than missing about two weeks because I had the flu and couldn't get into the dermatologist, i have occasionally missed taking sotret in 6 months yet i still have pimples that seem ingrown on my frontage. My skin is beginning to become uncontrollably dry and...


My doctor insist on me to nick 2 tab after meal of this sotret 20mg..what does this anticipate?
- dabingski - Sotret (isotretinoin) is usually taken for 15-20 weeks, twice daily with food or as directed by your doctor. Food helps increase absorption of this medication into your bloodstream. Take this drug beside a full glass of water, and do not lie down for...


Ok so here go i starting taking sotret the generic interpretation of accutane in the region of three weeks ago for severely?
oily skin and what i would consider moderate acne mainly in the chin area, after 5 years of Solodyn and multiple topicals that of course never really helped but here is my question , How long and to what degree will your skin...


I am taking these tablets call sotret and they do nt really suit me is here any other alternative for them?
- What are these tablets for? Source(s): www.vbouvier.healthsecret.org www.gojihealthstories.com www.gojibook.com There is helpful information on my page.


Is Accutane better than Sotret? and why do we initially breakout from it?
i just started sotret for a week and a half now.. and my acne is a nightmare. it has never be this bad in my life, i have it adjectives over my cheeks jawline and chin. is that normal? i really hope this medication works. - Sotret is a...


Is accutane the best type of acne medication? Are the generic brands close to sotret not work as capably?
I've been breaking out for 1 1/2 years now and my dermatologist recommended almost everything to me and it only made my skin worse i think. in a minute i have acne scars and my skin is fair and it makes the blemishes much more traceable.


My doctor insist on me to nick 2 tab after meal of this sotret 20mg..what does this anticipate?
- dabingski - Sotret (isotretinoin) is usually taken for 15-20 weeks, twice daily with food or as directed by your doctor. Food helps increase absorption of this medication into your bloodstream. Take this drug beside a full glass of water, and do not lie down for...


Sotret - Erectile Dysfunction?
i am a 17 year old male who has been taking Sotret 30 milligrams capsule twice a day for a little while now. i am now have trouble getting hard and staying that way. i have read that it can be a possible side effect for accutane. will it come back or is this fixed? and is there any...


Why is Accutane (Sotret) person taken sour the flea market?
I have been taken Sotret (Accutane) for 3 months. I went to the pharmacy to pick up the meds and they said Sotret is being taken bad the market. I still have 2 months left and no pills left. Is it past the worst to continue on Sotret? Are there any other alternatives that...


How long does Accutane or Sotret run to see contained by?
The recommended dosage range for Accutane is 0.5 to 1 milligram per 2.2 pounds of body weight, divided into 2 doses daily, for 15 to 20 weeks. For very severe cases, the doctor may increase the on a daily basis dose to as much as 2 milligrams per 2.2 pounds. If after a...


What's the difference between Sotret and Accutane? Is one better than the other?
- They are two brands of isotretinoin. Accutane was the first brand on the market but there is noreason to believe that it is any better than any of the other brands that have come up surrounded by recent years. Generally generics are cheaper but in the case...


Accutane/Sotret/Isotrentoin Question?
I just started taking Sotret 40, twice a day. I was wondering. and i know this may sound stupid, but will the isotrentoin be present surrounded by my sperm? Like say someone were to. oh i don't know. swallow it. would this effect them? Also how about if it were placed into another orifice, such as one's vagina. The...


Does Sotret (accutane generic) really works?
I have been on Sotret - the Accutane generic for 3 full months now. I was expecting my skin to be 80% better but I would read out it is only 50% better. Does anyone have previous experience with it? Does it really work? - Yes, it really works. Give it some more time.


I took Sotret (generic Accutane), but it didn't work for long. Now I hold acne again. What should I do very soon?
Quit taking Sotret. Sometimes, a second course of treatment is required in order to obtain impressive remission. This is not terribly uncommon. Return to the dermatologist (or prescribing physician) for a 2nd round of Sotret/Accutane. You may not have received...


Is Accutane better than Sotret? and why do we initially breakout from it?
i just started sotret for a week and a half now.. and my acne is a nightmare. it has never be this bad in my life, i have it adjectives over my cheeks jawline and chin. is that normal? i really hope this medication works. - Sotret is a...


Sotret Isotretinoin Acne drug gone down?
I've been taking Isotretinoin, which is known as the strongest acne medicine discovered so far, for about three months immediately. I've been told that it takes a few months to work but I haven't seen any improvement whatsoever. Their are still dozens upon dozens of pimples still on my obverse. And parts that don't already have acne are still...


I'm on the generic interpretation of ACCUTANE call SOTRET (same thing) and I be wondering if..?
ANYONE WHO IS ON THIS OR HAVE BEEN ON IT EXPERIENCED REDNESS OF THE FACE AND TIGHTNESS? ARGH. IS THIS NORMAL AND DOES IT GO AWAY? WHEN? HELLLPPPP! THANKS ALL! I just finished a 6 month of Sotret last week. I had a lot of blush on my...

No comments:

Post a Comment