Thursday, November 5, 2009

Loestrin 24 Fe Q&A

Loestrin 24 fe ask!?
ok. so I've been on yaz since February 09- June 22 09. yaz was great for me exept that it made me insane. i would get mad at everything and i be just crazy. so i had enough of it and switched and started loestrin 24 fe yesterday. i hope it works for me. yaz had no other side effect...


Loestrin 24 fe birth control and bleeding?
i starting taking loestrin 24 fe two weeks ago and one week ago i started spotting. i read up on it and it said spotting was a side effect but it seems to be getting worse everyday. i was wondering if this is normal. it's resembling i'm getting my period, only the blood is brown and kinda "chunky."...


Please support me? Is the loestrin 24 fe goin to regulate my spell if taken it unsettled?
i have been on loestrin 24 fe birth control for a month and 2 weeks and i have been taken them behind. will this still regulate my period even though im taken the pill late. not around the same time, will that make me bleed? ...


Question going on for loestrin 24 fe birth control?..women one and only pleasee=]?
ok well im currently taking loestrin 24 fe as a birth control and im getting very upset with it everything was fine near it , till i got my period , my period came and it started out okay i didnt get hold of cramps or anything and it was like really...


Question going on for loestrin 24 fe..women solitary please?
ok i recently started taking loestrin 24 fe , and i was Reading some comments people have posted , and they're proverb its horrible and im alittle worried now , and im not sure if its going to be horrible for me to because i just started taking the pill {im on my 5th day& i...


When does loestrin 24 fe start to sustain your extent regulate?
hiii i am wondering when the loestrin 24 fe start to help regulate my period. i have had my interval for 11 to 12 days so i want to regulate it becuz i cant stand having my period for that long anymore. i started the loestrin 24fe on the 11th of january and...


Would could arise if i switch to another birth control when on loestrin 24 fe?
i am on loestrin 24 fe and need to switch to another birth control becuz this birth control is to much money for me. what can happen when i switch to another birth control?? - you can have different side affect, moody, weight gain, things approaching...


Has anyone else have side affects such as these while taking loestrin 24 fe?
I recently started taking loestrin and lately have been having some unforgivable side affects from it, at least I believe they are from it. I have horrible insomnia, I have been idea very cold, and my body feels kind of tingly and numb inside. I am so cold at...


Im have repulsive Loestrin 24 Fe side effects..ne one hold this, brown globular discharge etc...?
Alright the followingbelow may sound a little nasty but i just wanna know if ne one else experienced this formerly... Hey, im 23 years old and i was put on loestrin 24 fe.Im on my first pack and only have one week disappeared until i start my second pack. This...


Loestrin 24 Fe birth control pill HELP?
Ok, so my gyn just prescribed me loestrin 24 fe. My period isn't until the 27th, and the directions also say that you can start the pill on the next Sunday coming up. I hold a pretty heavy period, and school starts the 24th, will the pill have any effect on my spell by then? I was...


Prescription stash card for loestrin 24 fe?
anyone on loestrin 24 fe that can tell me how to get on this?.. im going away go college in the subsequent few weeks and i cant afford to pay 50 dollars a month - My doctor gave me the savings card, so perhaps the doctor that prescribed you the birth control have one. You...


I enjoy be taking loestrin 24 fe for three months, this is my third month and I havent started my spell.?
The pills might be too strong for you. Talk to your OBGYN about switching! That happened to me before.


Is loestrin 24 fe low hormone?
about 4 yrs ago my doc perscribed me ortho tricyclen low, and i had bad breakthrough bleeding. i was varying my pad every hour so I went back to the doc and ortho cyclen because she thought my body needed more hormone and it worked. my bleeding stopped and no breakthrough bleeding whatsoever. now i...


Just started taking Loestrin 24 fe today. Just wondering what I should be expecting in the subsequent month?
I just started taking my first pack of loestrin 24 fe today. I have to take it because of the horrible cramps I've been have. But I've been reading that alot of people have had problems next to this BC. I really dont want to gain weight...


Loestrin 24 fe ; neeed assistance, first time!!!?
i just started the pill loestrin 24 fe on sunday when i saw some spotting but after i took the pill i wasnt spotting anymore and i havnt had anything after that but i have continued to take the pill. its morning 4 what is happening? - What are the possible side effects of Loestrin...


Loestrin 24 Fe users?
On their website it states that it can cause weight gain and difficulty wearing contacts. Is this true? are there any other pills that can avoid this? I'm interested in loestrin 24 fe because it's adjectives about shorter periods and that's really what i need it for. regulating periods. - I am not on Loestrin 24. I am...


Loestrin 24 fe?
Has anyone using loestrin 24 fe experienced any side-effects (negative OR positive)? If so, what were they? How long did they last? And how long after starting the pill did you first notice them? - I tried it, and I hated it! The worst entity was that I spotted constantly. There were only a few...


Loestrin 24 fe?
i just started on loestrin 24 fe 11 days ago when my period started and i have been bleeding ever since near some clotting. i've been told that it's really not that abnormal, but it doesn't seem to be letting up. i did call my doctor but he hasn't call me back. anybody? - Spotting/break-through bleeding is a...


Question roughly speaking loestrin 24 fe?
ok i finally read the instructions on how to take Loestrin.i just want to make sure with any of u guys who are experienced (cause it's my first time)to cause sure i do it right! pk i read that if i take it the day my period starts i could have unprotected sex ffrom at hand on. abd on...


Switched to loestrin 24 fe immediately spotting...majority?
I was taking yasmin for 14 months with no spotting. I switched because of long and heavy periods. On daylight 6 of my first week of loestrin 24 fe i started spotting. It has now been going on for 4 days. It is probably breakthrough bleeding because it is somewhat heavy. I hold my pills at 10:30PM every...


Can loestrin 24 fe be used as Plan B?
Ok, I had unprotected sex and I heard that you could take 5 birth control pills and it is as effective as plan b. I used the loestrin 24 and be wondering if that kind will work?? Also, I took my 2nd dose (12 hours later) and I have started to spot a little. Is...

No comments:

Post a Comment