Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tricor FAQ

Is at hand any cynical side effects near the drug combination of risperdal and tricor?
risperdal for schizophrenia and tricor for high triglycerides. - Please see the webpage for more details on Risperidone (generic name) Risperdal (brand name) and Fenofibrate (generic name) Tricor (brand name). No mention is made in the drug info regarding the interactivity of the drugs. Consult your doctor. Source(s):...


Are within generics for tricor and hyzaar if so what are they?
- Unfortunately no, there is not a generic for Hyzaar. However, Hyzaar is a combination of Losartan and Hydrochlorothiazide. Of the two, Hydrochlorothyazide has a generic. Losartan does not. If you want a less expensive non-brand medication, talk to your pharmacist and they can trademark a few recommendations. As for...


What are the symptoms of liver bring down due to the drug tricor?
The symptoms of liver injure or drug induced hepatitis are: yellowing or the whites of the eyes and skin, nausea, intense itching, diarrhea, whitish stools, extreme fatigue, pain on the right side just below the rib cage and also in center if chest simply below sternum. I...


Can u drink alcohol while on tricor it's a pill used for giant cholesterol?
- I hope the link below helps! Source(s): http://www.drugs.com/tricor.html


Can you devour grapefruit while taking tricor?
- Best talk to a pharmacist. They know what they're talking about rather consequently peoples opinions here, eh? According to my doctor you can. I take tricor and I asked him about it the last time I be there. Though I haven't eaten it yet. I used to take lipitor and he said i.e. one...


Has any one ever get liver problems from the medication tricor?
my bf's mom was taking off tricor and now we found out that she has liver problems. Could that be from the meds. - This can to be sure be caused by the medication. Tricor can sometimes be toxic to the liver (hepatotoxicity). Though quite rare, it is a serious side effect...


Is it not dangerous to nick tricor next to zocor. can this wreak a stroke?
They are not the same type of medication. Zocor is a statin that blocks the formation of LDL. Tricor is a different class of drug meant to lower the triglycerides. Taking them together has been implicated surrounded by causing strokes and a warning is printed in the package insert.


What is tricor for and what is the side effects of it?
- It's used to lower cholesterol and triglycerides. As for side effects,check the link... Source(s): http://www.drugs.com/cons/tricor.html


Do they trademark a generic durg for asacol and tricor?
Depends on whether the patents had expired. How long have the drugs been on the souk? Add a few yers to that for clinical trials and FDA approval, and compare to patent term (15-20 years, if I remember right). If it's been less than that, no generics. Try shopping at canadian online stores.


I am 5'11" weigh 264. my blood pressure today be 160/100 a am taking:avalide,crestor,and tricor.?
seems that the medication isnt helping me...any suggestions-or any of you out there have the same problem.overall i have a feeling fine..why then if i feel ok is my pressure so high? Crestor and Tricor won't do anything to address blood pressure-- they do business with cholesterol/triglycerides. Avalide is a...


What side effects do Tricor hold?
My grandmother is wanting to know the side effects she is 52 and her CHOLESTEROL is preety high. - Tricor is used as adjunct therapy for the treatment of hypertriglyceremia. Common side effects include the following: 1) Mild GI disturbances (eg, gas, diarrhea, constipation). 2) Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals may...


Has anyone be or is on Tricor? I in recent times get fund from my cardiologist and he put me on 145 mg?
- I don't really know what kind of answer you're looking for but I'm also on 145mg of Tricor. I have high B/P and also high cholesterol. I go in for my physical last month and I asked...


My doctor give me Tricor after pregnancy because my metabolism be giant. does that engineer me loos wight?
i gained 60 ilb during my pregnancy so will that help loose wight (tricor)? That med is for elevated cholesterol. It's main purpose is to lower your "bad" cholesterol. A side effect for you might be weight loss, but correct old exercise and healthy eating is what...


Triglyceries at 296. Doc prescribed Tricor. Should I pocket it?
My triglycerides are at 296, my HDL is borderline low (45) and my LDL is borderline high (136). I'm at a high BMI (31%). I'm 5'9" and 210 lbs. I would say I'm fairly stirring, and recently I've gone on a 1500cal/day diet, which is turning out to be very easy for me. ...


I am Diabetic, taking Actos & Glucotrol, should I risk taking Tricor?
take a look at glyconutrients.here are some testimonials on diabetes. http://www.glycoresource.com http://www.mannapages.com/foryourlife Do what your doctor advises. Understand that your risk factors for heart disease are higher as a diabetic, and may require more aggressive treatment.


Anyone have nouns near Tricor & Benicar??
for high cholesterol & high blood pressure.. - those are 2 of the meds I take and my cholesterol went from 399 to 220 but I also thieve zocor and and changed my diet. Tricor is more for high triglycerides (that is what my Dr said) and Benicar works perfect for me. I tried the generic...


Is at hand any cynical side effects near the drug combination of risperdal and tricor?
risperdal for schizophrenia and tricor for high triglycerides. - Please see the webpage for more details on Risperidone (generic name) Risperdal (brand name) and Fenofibrate (generic name) Tricor (brand name). No mention is made in the drug info regarding the interactivity of the drugs. Consult your doctor. Source(s):...


Is near a generic pills for Tricor 145mg and Diovan hct 160/12.5mg?
As far as I know neither Tricor or Diovan HCT are available as generics. Tricor is fenofibrate and is also available as Triglide, Lofibra, and Antara--all with similar dosing (~130-160 mg per day, except for Lofibra capsules which are 200 mg per day). I would guess the prices are all similar,...


Is nearby any entry that ties Tricor to cause glaucoma?
nope but... Your Doctor needs to know if you have any of these conditions: oif you are a frequent user of alcoholic beverages odiabetes ogallbladder disease oheart disease okidney disease oliver disease othyroid gland problems oan unusual or allergic reaction to fenofibrate, gemfibrozil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives oan unusual hostile response to...


Is within a generic brand for the med Tricor?
- Yes, here is the information on it. First-Time Generic Approvals: Periostat, TriCor, Foscavir Yael Waknine Information from Industry PROTONIX(R) (pantoprazole sodium) Learn more at the PROTONIX InfoSite: Prescribing Information Important Safety Information June 21, 2005 鈥?The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved first-time...

No comments:

Post a Comment