Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Restasis FAQ

Restasis contained by Canada, where on earth can i get hold of the forms that my doctor desires to permeate out.?
Where can i obtain forms in order to be able to go and get restasis eye drops in Canada? I went to my doctor and he didn't know anything about this. Thanks. - Health Canada Special Access Program Link...


What are RPG contacts exactly? and what roughly speaking using restatsis for the dry eye aspect? would the restasis ...?
react with the medicines I'm on now.clomipromine, tramadol aka ultram, ambien at bedtime, ativan for migraines, and sometimes phenergan for nausea. Most are outstandingly drying medicines, that's why I ask. RPG contacts are rigid gas permeable lenses. That means that they are hard contacts...


Whats similar and cheaper to restasis dry eye drops?
- You can get a generic form of restasis called cyclosporine. It's usually only given if your dry eyes are caused by optical inflammation or some type of infection. Otherwise, any other form of OTC eyedrops are sufficient.


Can i use restasis (over the counter) instead of cyclosporin for a dog that have dry eye?
it would save me a fortune! but not at the expense of the dog..please let me know Restasis is a prescription drug, not over the counter (unless you are buying it online from a different country and it isn't approved by Allergan), and it isn't cheap!...


I enjoy dry eyes, and I can't even cry. I've tried restasis, but that doesn't work. Any thinking?
I just saw a commercial on tv for a prescription you can take for this problem. You have to go to the eye doctor to get hold of a prescription though. I would suggest you see your optometrist, they can put plugs in...


Why do my eyes quality so dry next to restasis?
Im having lasik eye surgery so they put me on restasis for dry eyes. My eyes were only dry when I wore contacts but since starting restasis a month ago my eyes burn, itch, and are more dry than before. Should I stop? - Ask your eye consideration professional as it...


Restasis - - Can I use more than one drop within respectively eye at a time? ?
There's enough in each vial that I can get 3 drops within each eye. Is it OK to do that? The directions are for a drop... but don't explicitly state ONLY one drop. - Yes. You can use more than one drop, but it...


Restasis contained by Canada, where on earth can i get hold of the forms that my doctor desires to permeate out.?
Where can i obtain forms in order to be able to go and get restasis eye drops in Canada? I went to my doctor and he didn't know anything about this. Thanks. - Health Canada Special Access Program Link...


Restasis eye drops reusing them and side effects?
I know that the manufacturer says to dispose of the bottle when you use it. Someone told me that they use a vial in the morning and tape up the top of their vial to use 12 hrs. latter. They said that it works and it saves on money.I haven't tried it yet, Has anyone else did...


Should I stop using the Restasis?
I've had dry eye issues for awhile now, but it's really at its worst in the dry cold weather. A few weeks ago, an eye doctor gave me Restasis. I also used Lotemax (eye steroids) for just about a week or two, and I've done the other usual dry eye basics. My eyes aren't perfect, but...


What are alternatives to Restasis?
I've only been taking Restasis for two weeks or so, but the side effects are horrible for me! My eyes burn all day long and worst of adjectives, I'm having bad sinus symptoms, like vertigo, nausea, etc., from the drainage. I really couldn't stand another day using this. However, my eyes are soooo dry (I can no...


I own chronic dry eyes,I own tried oodles eye drops, including Restasis - nil have help me, what can I do?
I have suffered with dry eyes syndrome since I am a teenager - I have see eye doctors, I have used all kinds of eye drops for dry eyes - nothing have help me. Its becoming very difficult to deal with it. Thanks...


Has anyone tried Restasis for dry eyes?
Did it work? - no, but if you find out if it works let me know. My eyes are sooo dry right now. Its making me sleepy. No! I'd rather use Refresh drops and take Flax-seed grease. Most of the "new miracle" drugs cause, at the very least, liver prejudice. I even...


How much does a bottle of Restasis eye drops cost?
Treatment Cost: AWP: $108.90 per box of 32 single-use vials. Two boxes supply sufficient medication for one month. Source(s): http://www.bcbswny.com/content/bcbs_prov鈥?


Anybody adapted beside Restasis eye drops?
I just started using them because my optometrist told me I should get my eyes more moisturized before I get my unmarked contacts. My eyes have always been dry, but not so dry that they're too irritated or red. I've been using the Restasis drops for a few days immediately, and while my eyes aren't feeling irritated,...


If Restasis eye-drops are not available surrounded by canada? Is at hand anything else similar?
I used Restasis for a while and found that it didn't help much (and was very expensive here surrounded by the US). I started using eye wipes (I actually began using unscented baby wipe as eye wipes because they are A LOT cheaper and easier...


Is in attendance a generic form of RESTASIS eye drops?
I have been prescribed Restasis from my eye surgeon in order to procure ready for Intralase Lasik eye surgery. As if the surgery isn't enough, my rx of Restasis is a wopping $210.00 for just a month supply. My health insurace will with the sole purpose pay for generic drugs. Thank you in advance for...


Any info on Restasis eye drops. ?
Can you use the Restasis eye drops temporarily, until you're dry eyes feel better. My doctor said it's an ongoing treatment. Does anyone have any info.. I did change my contact lenses to Acuvue Oasys, which I hope will also help alleviate my dry eyes. - It's pretty much an ongoing treatment, and can...


Anyone using Restasis?
I have just started using Restasis for severe dry eye. But I am having a lot pressure compassionate of feeling in my forehead and I am not sure if that is normal or if I stipulation to contact my Doctor. If anyone could help me I would appreciate it. - Because of the extreme side effects and low success rate...


Can i use restasis (over the counter) instead of cyclosporin for a dog that have dry eye?
it would save me a fortune! but not at the expense of the dog..please let me know Restasis is a prescription drug, not over the counter (unless you are buying it online from a different country and it isn't approved by Allergan), and it isn't cheap!...


Does anyone enjoy any info in the region of generic Restasis available surrounded by Canada?
There is no generic Restasis. Generics are not available until 15 years after the patent for the original drug. Restasis is not yet available in Canada, it can be lone obtained by a special program through Health Canada. Your doctor has to fill out some forms for...


Dry eyes, using Restasis, crusty and gunky contained by the morning?
Hi. I saw my eye doctor about really dry eyes and got tear duct plugs, and was prescribed Restasis. It adjectives seems to be helping, but my eyes are almost glued shut with gunk in the morning. It's not a focal concern, just wondered if it is normal. Don't feel like it's a big...


How long up to that time Restasis starts working?
Restasis takes like 3 months to start noticing results correct? I've been on it for something like 2 1/2 weeks now and there is absolutely no difference in my eyes dryness and flush problems. I have a very low tear production rate and my eyes are very bloodshot constantly due to it. I simply want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment