Thursday, November 12, 2009

Premarin Q&A

A Full Hysterectomy?
I am 29 Years old I just had a full hysterectomy in September I own been experiencing all the symptoms of menopause my doctor gave me premarin is this hormone replacement safe or should I be taking this one by itself or is their another pill that go with it. I have been reading online and it says that you enjoy to...


All of my aunts own died of breat cancer am on premarin and am 44 is it past the worst to takeit .?
please no jokes this is the best site for info drs give me no real answers . people on here do no thier stuff , thankfulness. No it is not not dangerous. Start taking soy based products like Remifemen, Promensil,...


Does premarin work as "the Pill"?
Ok I'm on Premarin to regulate and produce hormones and estrogen, because my body could not make it on my own. I'm 22 and that's what my doc said, he also says that Premarin works as "the Pill" Is he right? - Birth control pills are hormones.What they do is make you body think that...


Labial adhesion and premarin cream for my 1 year mature?
my daughter recently had her 1 yr check up. my doctor noticed she had labial adhesion and prescribed premarin cream. we only used it on her for about 2 days and her labia became very red and irritated so much so it be hurting when we wiped her. We obviously discontinued the cream and are...


Labial adhesion and premarin cream for my 1 year outdated?
my daughter recently had her 1 yr check up. my doctor noticed she had labial adhesion and prescribed premarin cream. we only used it on her for about 2 days and her labia became very red and irritated so much so it be hurting when we wiped her. We obviously discontinued the cream and are...


My 1 yr mature be prescribed premarin.?
My daughter had her 12 month well visit today. The Dr. noticed something wrong next to her labia? He somewhat explained it, he said it was kind of closed, and it needed to be opened more. So he prescribed me Premarin Vaginal Ointment. Well I got home and go on Web MD and searched the Premarin and it...


What are the side effects for premarin?
im 18 and i take premarin (the vaginal cream) for breast enlargment. i heard about many side effects approaching breast cancer and the dark patchs on skin. im light skinned so i dont want it obviously cause it could show more. should i stop takin it? im not sure if itll work or not result in the...


What are this medicine, provera, premarin and hemostan?
provera= birth control i dont know about the rest Provera: http://www.medicinenet.com/medroxyproges鈥? Premarin: http://www.medicinenet.com/estrogens_con鈥? Hemostan: (did not find much on this one). Contact your Doctor or Pharmacist for more information on pharmaceutical drugs. - provera-abnormal bleeding, postmenopausal endometriosis prevention premarin-estrogen (for menopause) hemostan-abnormal bleeding


What do you reckon of Premarin? ?
I'm doing a debate over premarin in one of my Agriculture class. I'm against it, considering their are other ways to alleviate the symptoms of menopause, and all the horses have to go through to receive the drug to us. What is your opinion on the hormone replacement premarin? - I really don't like what they...


What hormone to rob i am Mtf transgender ?
i am transsexual from egypt and here no doctor are intrested they think am agay i will do it my self and i don't know ehat to take need answer here i have found premarin cycloprogynova estraderm aldacton lone need answr - If you are just a transgender, then don't take...


Whats the best things to drink when nauseas?
Im not prego that i know of but im kinda on and off my monthly and taking premarin for it. Ive been nauseas since yesterday. Got some anti nausea liquid. It helps some, but im supposed to be in motion out of town today and i get car sick sometimes so this aint gonna help. whats the...


Will my scalp curls grow vertebrae if i stop taking premarin. i am roughly shaved immediately.?
- Maybe, but only if your hair loss was caused by the Premarin, and not by menopause or other factor. It also would depend on the type of hair loss-whether the hair loss is androgenetic with progressed follicle shrinkage or if it is telogen effluvium (excessive shedding). Most...


X sunbeam to check fallopian tube is blocked or not?
Hi, I m under fertility treatment from dec 2007, My gyne was treating me for irregular periods for almost 1year. My periods are regular presently. I started taking clomid second day of my period till 5 th day with premarin from my 3rd time. I am taking fol5 i e folic acid. I went...


BIG PROBLEM, entail foremost comfort?
let me exsplain whats going on, my doctor gave me a medicine to try called premarin 0.625, its a menapause pill to assist with hot flashes, i took one like my doctor told me to (one at night) when i woke up this morning it felt like i have od, i ran into the wall couldnt balance, and have a...


Fsh blood test=125, average is 5-25.I took premarin but 2 weeks=allergic.What hormone medicin&exercis.single 43yr
i had my left ovary removed of a dermoid, had the ob-gyne puncture my right ovary to prevent any cyst--wrong decision& can I sue my ob-gyne for lack of disclosure?? Cuz he be sure the premarin would fix my fsh to normal levels after the surgery July 2004 - ...


I have a cross-question and for some object I can't see what one of the answers be.?
Someone reccomended premarin for me for vaginal numbness. I don't know what it is, but I am just as confused as you are. The answer was reported and deleted.


Has anyone ever taken the hormone premarin?if so any side effects?
hi hun its too much to explain here, i found his link which goes into detail for you, goodluk http://www.tiscali.co.uk/lifestyle/healt鈥?


What is premarin and why do you use it?
i went to see the gyno about my prolonged periods and he proscribed me premarin to stop the bleeding and told me to take 1 everyday until their adjectives gone why did he prescribe premarin? and what does it do Synthetic Estrogen Premarin is a form of hormone replacement psychotherapy that's most commonly prescribed...


What subsequent after Clomid 15omg didn't work?
I have a very irregular cycle in that from Dec 7th 2008 i received my periods again contained by Feb 19 2009 then March 25 to May 7th and eventually july 31. since i want i baby i went to see my Gynae who put me on Clomid 50 mg, bromicipitine, premarin and Glucophage unffortunately it...


Will I gain mass by taking Premarian?
I am 47-years old and my OB/Gyn has prescribed Premarin for my hot flashes. Should I expect weight gain? Unlikely.Premarin is basically conjugated oestrogen...women who do gain immensity with premarin, its more likely coincidental. Weight gain however does occur when you take progesterone preparations. In reality, women tend to gain weight naturally after menopause due to...


Have you used any of these fertility/hormone medication?
Prometrium Provera Serophene (Clomid) Premarin What kind of experience did you have with it/them? I've just started the Prometrium today... thieve it for 5-10 days, stop, and start the Provera the day I start my period.. then on day 3 I start Clomid and later days 7-21 I take the premarin - hi there,...


How abundant of you know that Hormone Replacement Therapy have cause the slaughter of over 1 million horses?
Wow, had no idea. Thanks for the info. Many women cannot anything BUT premarin, and menopausal symptoms can be life changing and difficult. It is best to not consider women for their medical choices, and leave health care between a woman and her doctor. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment