Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ocella questions and answers

Ive be itchy ever since I started taking Ocella.?
I was on Yasmin 4 years ago had no problems. I loved it my skin cleared up and I lost a good of weight. I a moment ago had a baby and my health ins doesn't cover yasmin but ocella. I started taking this 2 weeks ago and Ive been have itchiness like on my fingers,...


O.k, i started ocella birth control almost 10 months ago. since i started birth control ive have the worse perio?
control ive had the worse periods ever!! so ive called my gyno 2 times thinking that maybe i should switch the brand of the birth control. ive told the nurse both times the problem and she said she would report to my gyno and my...


O.k, i started ocella birth control roughly speaking 10 months ago. since i started birth control ive have the worse perio?
control ive had the worse periods ever!! so ive called my gyno 2 times thinking that maybe i should switch the brand of the birth control. ive told the nurse both times the problem and she said she would relate my gyno and my...


Ocella [generic yasmin] birth control..stomach niggle, spotting total month?
ive been taking ocella the generic yasmin for 3 weeks, and ive had spotting ever since starting it (during period) also i have had some cramps, but mostly consistency like my stomach has ulcers.anyone with similar symptoms?? I haven't have any of those effects, but the Yasmin notes say to contact your doctor if you experience...


Ocella is the generic for yasmin or yaz?
I was on yasmin for about 2years, and then the last 6months my doctor give me ocella saying it was the generic for yasmin, well i just started going to a alien doctor and he gave me samples of yaz saying that ocella is the generic for yaz..so im just wondering if ocella is one and the...


Ocella Vs yasmin?back!?
I've nvr been on bc.After going to the Gyno today He said I'd try "yasmin". When I picked up my prescription today itsaid ocella. I figures I'd get generic & normally don't diligence but I decided to google it & have not read a single good thing in the order of it. I was hoping it would help my face & I...


Question for ocella/yasmin and seasonal(e)? users?
i just acquired a months supply of the generic brand of yasmin (ocella) and before going on it i wanted to know if it really does drop off your menstrual bleeding each month and if it shortens it? I am thinking of trying out seasonale because i heard it keeps you from haveing your period for threee months but...


Side effects of Birth control, specifically ocella?
i am on it and i thoght my breats were slightly growing but then someone told me im gaining weight on it :-S what are side effects of it http://women.emedtv.com/women/ocella-bir鈥? some of it is pictographic so i will just give you the link. :P Most birth controls have equal side effects. Google your...


Switching from ocella (yasmin) birth control to something cheaper?
I'm on a new insurance plan that doesn't cover my birth control prescriptions. i'm on Ocella, the generic yasmin right now and it is about 60 bucks a month, which is taking a toll on my wallet. I'm going to the gyno soon and would like to discuss other option with her. What are some other...


Switching to yaz for acne?
i've been on ocella for about 2.5 months. i was put on it mainly to see if it would clear up my acne, but later i later found out i have PCOS so i pretty much have to be on a birth control pill. anyways, i didn't see much of an improvement next to my skin, in fact i think...


This concerns my time of year acting up while im on ocella?
i have had my period usually for about 3-4 days and this month it last 6. a day after it stopped i had brownish pink discharge. i have never missed a pill and have not taken anything that could effect the drug. purely what the heck is wrong? - I used...


Yasmin vs. Ocella Birth Control?
i start ocella birth control for the first time tonight, and it's the first time i've been on birth control. i've been reading some reviews online about ocella and how it's the generic brand of Yasmin. But i'm confused on the difference besides the price. Are there any ingredient differences between the two? Have you have any experiences with...


Can anyone narrate me straight information around the yaz, yasmin, and ocella lawsuit?
i have to go on a wild duck hunt to find out any information. - if you were effect by it you should get the ball rolling and submit a claim form to one of the websites. my girlfriend submitted hers to http://www.badproducts.com and they told said they...


Ocella birth control?
ok here it is i'm on the ocella birth control pill and i have been taking it for a month now but have be on other ones before this well i take them every day on the dot and have not missed 1 pill since i started taking any birth control well my problem is i am suppose to be getting my...


Sore breast since i started ocella?
my breast have been sore for 2 months now. They started hurting since I started taking birth control OCELLA. it's getting to the point where i cant sleep or stand wearing my bra thru out the year. I hadn't had a period for over a year and when i did get it last month it be not too...


Warning for yasmin/yaz/ocella?
don't take Alesse! to many friends of mine get pregnant while taking it. I am on Tri Cyclen Lo and I LOVE it! I used to be on Yasmin for 3 months and I couldn't stand the sign effects. So i'm off immediately. I guess everybody is different. Warnings on most bcp pill are pretty much the same but...


Can birth control construct ur breasts colossal?and is it compulsory to lift ocella during ur extent ?
- im a 18 year old male, i took these tablets for a fun experiment.. my breast are now larger then any feminine breast i have ever seen..(they also feel so good) i strongly recommend you take them contained by heavy doses Certain types of birth...


Can i a short time ago budge pack to pack near ocella so i can skip my length. simple yes or no will do. but if you own more?
info please do put more. thanks. - Ya you can, or you can switch your birth control to something with no period. Theres one called Lybrel that you in recent times take them...


Does ocella exact loss of libido?
I have been taken yasmin for years but after they started giving me the generic ocella I have noticed my libido walk down. I stopped taking it and noticed a change. I haven't been able to find any websites that schedule it as a symptom, has anyone else had this experience with ocella? - This is absolutely...


I be told to start taking the birth control 'ocella' on...?
the sunday after i start my next period. Now, what if I have absolutely no hypothesis when my next period will be, and I'm going on vacation on thursday, would it be a ridiculous idea to bring it at 3 p.m. tomorrow afternoon (monday) and just keep consistantly doing it on mondays instead of...

No comments:

Post a Comment