Saturday, November 7, 2009

Lunesta questions and answers

Adderall,Lexapro and Lunesta?
My doctor has recently put me on 3 different types of medication.Adderall20mg (for problems with my concentration in school). Lexapro10mg(for my anxiety,whcih i embezzle with adderall) and lunesta 5mg (before i go to bed at night.) First,i was wondering if it will better minister to release your medication if you eat something with it,because ill be really feeling upright and then...


Ambien or lunesta how to find a doctor?
I have had problems sleeping for years! But any Doctor I have been to simply prescribes 15-20 doses. What can I say to him or her to have a long term prescription?? I have tried Ambien and Lunesta and they both work without blemish! please help me. - woah, there's a lunesta commercial...


Does Lunesta Interact next to Requip?
I am currently taking lunesta 2mg and I'd like to know if I can take requip while taking lunesta. Please list the site(s) you find your info. Thanks... - There are advisory precautions if you are taking sleep agents and plan to take Requip. The ascendancy of Requip seems to be that there are three...


Does lunesta produce shipment gain?
I have been taking for about 8 months. I feel bloated and own gained about 10 pounds without changing consumption or excersise. Could this med. add weight. - I do not see a reported side effect of what you are experiencing so I would mention this to your doctor, as either something else is going on,...


Lunesta does it work right away?
I got lunesta from my doctor, he told me to take one pill an hour before bed. Does it take weeks for it work? or does it work right away? i hold been sleep deprived for a few weeks and i really missing sleeping 8 hours.. so maybe someone can help me out with this. gratitude - ...


Nursing should I lug trazodone or lunesta?
Im breastfeeding and I havent been able to sleep in 2 days. Thats even when my son is sleeping. Im desperate for sleep. I have trazodone or lunesta. I of late dont know which to take. Anyone have experience in taking either one while nursing? I cant find much info online. Its best to talk to your doctor.


Should I eradicate myself? How much ativan and lunesta would it thieve?
I am 16, I have friends, but life seems pointless. Life just seem like all you do is work, and the rest is just distracting you from what you're truly feeling. I can be around ethnic group, but I don't think I will ever be able to connect with another person ample to...


Fatal dose of lunesta or ambien?
- totally possible especially if alcohol is used too. it is also possible to do dangerous things while taking these drugs that you won't remember that could endanger your life. generally, they should not be taken by people who live alone. sarra You are on the big word!!鈥?http://www.osoq.com/funstuff/extra/extra04.asp?strName=sarra


What is better lunesta or ambein?
I have been taking ambien but it hasn't been working that well and I'm wondering if anyone have taken lunesta and how well it works. - There is no "better" one as far as sleeping medication is concerned. What works for one person might not work for another. If Ambien is not working for you, by all...


What is the best NATURAL cure for insomnia. I've tried melitonin and lunesta. No luck.?
Have any of you TRULY had success with natural substances to cure insomina? I stipulation your help Well I tried different herbal remedies but didn`t really help at adjectives. The main thing is whatever you do DON`T GO ON COMPUTER at least 2 hrs. if more before bedtime. Stimulates...


What mg of lunesta is considered an overdose?
i recently was prescribed lunesta, and i've heard that overdose levels are low amounts which worries me, typically what mg dose is an overdose. newly for the sake of safety - That question should not come up really. What you need to do is read the label on the bottle and follow the instructions. If...


3 mg of lunesta and 25 g of diazapam (valium)?
will i be ok? Please recount me you mean 25 MILLIGRAMS of VALIUM AND NOT 25 Grams!? Why would you mix them? Ask your doctor or pharmacist. I persoanlly would not mix those types without asking the doc. - IF you have taken the dosage that you state, I doubt...


Anyone taking Lunesta and have a disgusting bitter swallow?
i took lunesta for sleep and noticed a taste that is similar to when you are driving and get fumes because a just round the corner tire fire is happening. i thought...ok maybe it is as having the pill make contact near taste buds. i shoved it in bread and swallowed it down. ...


Are lunesta or ambien benzodiazepines?
i think i read that one was. Zolpidem (ambien) is a prescription medication used for the short-term treatment of insomnia, as well as some brain disorders. It is a short-acting nonbenzodiazepine hypnotic LUNESTA (eszopiclone) is a nonbenzodiazepine hypnotic agent that is a pyrrolopyrazine derivative of the cyclopyrrolone class. Source(s): Lemmer B (2007). "The sleep-wake cycle and sleeping pills". Physiol. Behav.


Has anyone ever crushed up lunesta and snorted it?
You fool don't even try it,! HEE HEE oh grose, don't do that! it will produce the drug rush to your brain and the dosage stronger.. it's not worth it, take care of yourself! Don't do it. You will get addicted. You may already be addicted to sedative hypnotics. See this for...


How vigorous does lunesta, ambien, ambeincr, or xanax brand you nose-dive asleep?
i need a sleeping pill that helps me fall asleep and i was wondering how long respectively of some of these take to make you sleep I can fall asleep within 20 minutes, but I can also come to blows it and stay up a little bit longer if I need to., But...


Lunesta cause suicide?!?
"Suicidal thoughts or actions." why does it cause this? lunesta sleep aid - Many, many drugs can do this.. it is the way they are made, the effects on the brain chemistry...they dont ususally nouns the alarm until after a bunch of people die It does for some people not everyone. Once this has happened to some...


Lunesta users, unknown examine?
When you take lunesta, as a prescription, it's going to show uo in a drug test at work How long does luenest leave the body after consumption? I enjoy blue 3mg Lunestas - Lunesta has a very short half-life of 6hrs. So no matter what it will not last long. As for a drug question paper,...


Has anyone ever taken the Rx drugs for sleeping: Lunesta, Ambien, Rozerm and anything others are out near.?
Did they work, did you become dependent, was your sleep steady through the night, any other side effects? Thanks for all info. - i have taken both ambien, and lunesta, along near over the counter pills, such as tyleonle pm, melentoin, and benedroyl. ambien-...


Has anyone have discouraging side affects from the Prescribed sleeping pill call lunesta?
my dad is taking it but there were some scary side affects listed. There are some and the drug should be stopped. My mother have serious nightmares, dizziness, etc., and doctor stopped them immediately. Other affects are sleep walking, sleep driving, sleep eating, etc. My mom is on it, and...


Has anyone taken lunesta & if so did it serve you?
take it.you will love it. you take it.after about an hour (in most cases they consider that fast), you kind of perceive drunk...in a good way.very lax, and joyous. then your head hits the pillow and BAM, your asleep,,,,you will sleep your normal range... i be used to sleeping 8-10 hrs...and...


Has anyone taken Lunesta and have one and the same side effect as me?
I have a real problem with sleeping, I'm on the highest doseage of lunesta possiable and im 16. I clutch Lunesta every night and it works. I've been on it for about six months. I was wondering if anyone ever hallucinate after taken it. It only happens to me when its...

No comments:

Post a Comment