Monday, November 2, 2009

Lamictal FAQ

Advice in the region of getting past its sell-by date of lithium and lamictal.?
I was diagosed bi-polar and have been on lithium and lamictal for years. I recently (12 days ago) stopped taking both of them. I've be feeling a little bit depressed, but altogether not that bad. Is there anyone out in attendance who has been on these drugs and stopped taking...


Does lamictal affects the worth of birth control pills?
lamictal is a medication for eplilepsia - I read that you should NOT stop taking your birth control pills, so the effectiveness must not be affected. "Birth control pills may decrease the amount of Lamictal in the body. A dosage adjustment may be compulsory if birth control pills are STARTED or STOPPED during...


Does lamictal end in tiredness?
- Yes it can, link to side effects and info document at link below; Source(s): http://www.lamictal.com/epilepsy/downloa鈥? http://www.lamictal.com/bipolar/patients鈥? No, its more likely to cause insomnia.


Does lamictal produce weightiness gain?
- For me it did. I know it is classified as weight neutral, but over the course of a year, I slowly gained 10 pounds in factor because of the lethargy it caused. Good luck with it, it helps lots of folks!! I enjoy gained weight, but I have also been ingestion a lot of junk, so I...


Does lamictal really work and if so how long does it embezzle back it starts to work?
Lamictal helped me a lot. It may take awhile to notice the change due to the fact that Lamictal needs to be titrated very carefully and on a set calendar (your dose goes up every one - two weeks) to avoid side effects. Everyone feels different...


Does Seroquel or Lexapro or Lamictal inflict counterweight gain?
i dont know about the other 2 but i take lamictal and i havent gain any weight on that. ive been taking it for nearly 2 years now. don't really know , but i would similar to too hear from others too . I know Lexapro has a very low occurance of weight gain.


Ive taken Lamictal for years...can i hardly be getting a sideffect?
Ive been taking lamictal for 4 years and i got a rash on my face so im wondering if it could be due to the tablets. I reasearched it and it seems thats one of the side effects but it also says that it happens when you barely start using it. And similar to...


Ive taken Lamictal for years...can i scarcely be getting a sideffect?
Ive been taking lamictal for like 4 years now and my dose it perfect. These ancient two weeks ive been getting a rash. Its red itchy and dry around my nose and a little bit on the frame of my mouth. I know that rash is a sideffect but i also know that it...


Lamictal and alcohol?
i've been taking lamictal for my seizures for almost two years. when i take it, i didn't experience any side effects i had 4 seizure before they prescribed lamictal to me. they did tests on me and they were all run of the mill. i was just wondering if i consume 1 cup of alcohol, will there be any huge effect in...


Lamictal and anti-anxiety meds?
i am currently taking lamictal for severe depression but i def need to be on something for my extreme anxiety. is anyone out there taking or have taken both lamictal and an anti-anxiety med? if so, what anxiety med did you use and did it work? im going to the doctors tomorrow and would like to see what...


Lamictal is making me touch so sick should i be in motion rotten it?
i started the lamictal starter kit on 4/24 25mg a day for the past 2 days i have feel so nauseous, dizzy and have had diarrhea..i have a tremendously dry mouth but then my mouth waters like when you feel you are going to be sick..i didn't have any of these...


Lamictal related reckless accompany by cold symptoms?
2 months ago I started taking 100mg lamictal tablets for bipolar disorder prescribed by a general physician at a small clinic close to where I live. 2 days after starting the medication I woke up with swollen lips, tongue, and facade as well as a rash on the soles of my feet. I called the gp to inquire...


My brother is trying to stop taking the drug "Lamictal"?
Since I have never been on this, I can only give you devoted links... Lots of info: http://epilepsy.emedtv.com/lamictal/lami鈥? This one is a blog but the person asked about Lamictal withdrawal and got deeply of comments with personal experiences so that might be more helpful than the first link. ...


My psychiatrist have me on lamictal and abilify.?
Has anyone ever had these symptoms your eyes flutter uncontrolable, nose runs, eyes feel dry but are not and get the cold chills and check out for a second and afterwards come back. What is this. This is the second time he says he's never heard of it. but i was wondering if anyone could aid...


Neurontin info please? and Lamictal?
I just got prescribed Neurontin. What kinds of side effects will I have? Does it create you drowsy or anything? It says to take it at bedtime and I am wondering if its gonna knock me out and be hard to wake up contained by the A.M. Also, since its an anticonvulsant will it interfere with lamictal? - ...


Please oblige me i'm so confused, have to do next to lamictal?
i've been on celexa for a month or so, and now i've been prescribed with lamictal. however, my psychoanalyst has made it clear i am NOT bipolar! i just have depression/anxiety! is she lying to me? has this happen to anyone else? i'm getting treatment obviously so don't yell at me for that...


Question in the order of lamictal?
did lamictal change the way the 200 mg pill looks? i just received a new writ and the pills are a round white pill as opposed to a kite shaped blue pill. should i be nervous? - Call the pharmacy from which you received your order. Even if you ordered your prescription online, there is a customer...


Question roughly speaking pregnancy and lamictal?
My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. Right now im taking provera to start my period and then im going to hold my blood tested for cd 21 to see if i ovulate if i do not he is going to put me on clomid. however i am on lamictal and zoloft. i was to get off...


Risperidone and lamictal for Bipolar disorder? URGENT PLEASE HELP?
I was prescribed risperidone and lamictal for bipolar disorder by my psychiatrist. So he wants me to take the sample packet of lamictal for a month right immediately with the risperidone, and then completely go off the lamictal after the month is up. Does this spawn sense? I am really scared that this...


Should I stop taking my lamictal?
I have been taking lamictal for about 5 months now, and honestly can`t stand it. I have the worst anxiety I've ever had in my life. I believe about everything constantly and have panic attacks like no other. I find myself hate and thinking negatively about everything a lot of the time, and can't appreciate anything. I don't even...


Taking lamictal and drinking vodka?
i take lamictal for seizures... 150mg in the morning and 150 at night. and i would close to to go out this weekend with some friends and celebrate...vodka being my choice of drink. i've hear that drinking not too close to the time you take the meds makes it pretty safe. i've also heard that the certainty that it's...


Tapering stale lamictal affects sleeping behaviour?
My Doc and I are currently working together to lower my Lamictal dosage. I am wondering for those who experienced this, did they any of the following: 1) Have sleeping problems? Lack of or oversleeping? 2) Stranger than usual dreams? 3) Awake all night and still not tired at all? 4) If artistic,...

by : drugsfreefaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment