Monday, November 9, 2009

Nasonex questions and answers

After taking robotussin or nasonex, do you consistency "looney"?
Robitussion is a agent to eliminate microbes which could get together and create infection. and it depends if you are taking robitussion with alcohol in it or not or if it is CF DM or any other kind. Nasonex is one of the strongest nasal spray out at hand for cold symptoms. so if...


Nasonex??
my doctor prescribed nasonex for me since i have bad allergies. however, i've heard that nasonex gives you headache. im 13. should i still use it? - Yes your fine. I took Nasonex and never had a headache. Anyways trust me the medicine works swell against allergies. What it does it stops the inflammation on your nose. Also...


Experienced near Nasonex?
My doc perscibed nasonex for my allergies. i often get headaches, and seem to own constant sinus pressure, however it used to be much worse, i would call it easily bareable now. I'm really creepied out by sticking something in my proboscis, not to mention actually squirting something up there.. so my question is, have you used nasonex, what be your experiences...


A simple interview roughly nasonex- please answer like a shot?
I used my nasonex about a half hour ago. My sinuses are still clogged so can I use saline spray to try and unclog them, or will that wash the nasonex out? also, only answer this if you want to/know: what can I do for sinus nouns? my sinuses are jam packed.


Can Afrin be after using nasonex?
I took nasonex for the first time about 2 hours ago and im coming off of a cold and was wondering if i can use afrin now. - yeah, travel ahead. In reality, should use Neilmed saline sinus rinse first, then nasonex, Afrin should be limited to 3-4 days, you'll be sorry w the return. It's also...


HELP My 20 year infirm sister sprayed nasonex into her dogs snout because the dog be sneezing, can this injure her?
I should call the cops on your sister! YES IT COULD HARM HER! Take your sister to Kindergarten and teach her what to do and what not to do. Spank her i dunno ! Who in the bright mind would spray nasonex...


How how nasonex worked for y'all?
I'm wondering what kind of results y'all have gotten from the spray. Did it help with the headache? Why were you prescribed to use it? Did it help your allergies? Any info. would help. Thanks. Nasal steroids are the best medications for rhinitis and sinusitis. I own tried several and the all worked fine. I choose the...


My 20 year mature sister sprayed nasonex into her dogs muzzle because the dog be sneezing, can this spoil her?
i don't think so It just for allergies But that's funny It seems similar to she really do care about her dog Good Luck And don't worry That was a very bad idea and it could incredibly well harm her. Nasonex is...


My 20 year prehistoric sister sprayed nasonex into her dogs muzzle because the dog be sneezing, can this impair her?
Moron alert on your sister! What on earth made her do this? I don't know how harmful it is, but I'd definitely call the vet within the morning and mention it. If there's something toxic in it, it may take...


Has anyone used nasonex for unblocking ears, is it any accurate?
I use to have need of this nasonex for my sinuses and swelling that blocked my nose ad breathing however have discontinued usage ...one it was too expensive and two smaller quantity effective than one could care for your ear fluid problem is probably sinus related accounting for your DR.'s good advice...


I own allergies, i enjoy hear nearly nasonex, is it well brought-up?
yea its good(im even using it now!) i say that the nasonex in the blue container is best bcus the one in the green bottle smells kinda resembling amonia I don't know around for allergies, but if you break the metal part of a light bulb off (when it's not in the...


Is antonio banderas surrounded by the nasonex b commerical?
HAHAHHA. NO yes, hes not really in the commercial but he does the voice for the bee YES, really weird huh? Guess in attendance were no more good roles for him lol. Yeah I believe he's the voice of that bee. Like, DUH!!!... That IS him!!!... Ya ,I...


Is antonio banderas the nasonex spokesperson?
YES! it sounds like it.. but i dont think so, i really dont know actually. lol no wonder l love that cute little bee. Its his voice, I don't know if he is the spokesperson ... Sounds like him. Hell, he's already done voiceovers of a cat. logically it is who else would have...


Is antonio banderas the voice of the nasonex bee? (lol)?
just curious.. lol Yeah, I've thought equal thing.at first thought was really good voice actor later watched Shrek 2/3 couple times. u can tell the similarities between that character and the bee when it comes to voice. if not him next real close :) Yes it is. The actual commercial was...


Is nasonex same piece as n proboscis cleaner or saline spray?
Help!!! No!! It's really strong stuff. My doctor gave it to me because I had a blockage in my muzzle. After using it for 2 months I started having nose bleeds and a sore throat. Pharmacist told me to quit the Nasonex. That stuff is brutal. AYR is a...


Is nasonex secure to use within pregnency?
Yes,but I would consult my Doctor in the region of the use after the baby is born,because if you are breast feeding it will dry up you milk. It depends on your immune system...I have really bad allergies and I used Nasonex when I was pregnant, and it didn't bother me...your body may be different, consult...


Is the bee on the nasonex comercial Antonio Banderas?
I just thought when I heard the bee talking I could swear it was Puss n Boots. Just a fun interrogate. - My husband thinks it is, but I swear it's not. He has the same accent, but not matching voice...and I know Antonio's voice. Belieeeeeeve me, I've spent many an hour...


Nasonex or astelin?
which works best? - they are totally different nasonex is a locally acting nasal steroid. where astelin is a local to systemic acting antihistamine. you should see faster results with astelin because it takes time for the nasal steroids to work. If it were me I would try the astelin first for 2 weeks to a month...


Who is the voice for the nasonex bee on the TV classified ad?
yep it is Antonio Banderas http://blogs.voice.com/voxdaily/2006/09鈥? I thought that it was Antonio, but I'm not sure. It IS Antonio Bandares Probably some gay french guy trying to sound like an Italian guy. It's Antonio Banderas.


Who is the voice of "the bee" within those nasonex commercials?
spokesperson question for nasal allergy medicine. is it Antonio Banderas? I think so, isn't he dreamy? I personally find it intricate to believe, but the more I researched, the more I found that Antonio IS the bee. Some people say it may also be [no pun intended] Joaquim de Almeida; see the...

No comments:

Post a Comment