Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Synthroid FAQ

"Two 0.05mg synthroid tab twice day by day until adjectives 30 are taken."How tons days will this medication concluding?
I believe that 30 tablets taken four times on a daily basis amounts to seven and one-half days of medication, unless you refill it. 30 divided by 4 = 7.5. That's not too bad; would be worse if you had to take antibiotics two times...


A cross-question just about synthroid, and losing substance... please give a hand?
Hi! Well, I was born without a thyroid (nothin there just a bit of tissue) and own been taking synthroid my whole life. I am now 21 and enjoy always been slim but it is very hard for me to lose solidity if i gain any. Latley I have been gaining SO much...


After getting my thyriod removed i've be on synthroid,i've gain some immensity, what can i give somebody a lift to loose it?
- More exercise and less calories. When taking synthetic Thyroxin you should avoid most herbal diet products as they can interfere with the absorbtion of your medicine. Check with your doctor.


Does exercising back somebody next to a low thyroid, so they don't hold to pocket synthroid?
Exercise is good for everyone. Living without Synthroid is similar to a diabetic living without insulin. Unless God does a miracle on you. God bless. Maybe He will. yoga, mediation and breathing exercises help a lot there are lots of remedies in homeopathy...


Does it embezzle longer for Synthroid to work vs. Levothroid?
I was on Levothroid and lost 5lbs in one week & had the majority of my thyroid symptoms disappear, however I had an allergic aversion to it and had to be switched to Synthroid. I am not noticing any difference at ALL on the synthroid. I'm taking 50mg of Synthroid and this was the same...


Does it hurt you to bring green tea tablets surrounded by you are on thyroid medication similar to synthroid?
Does green Tea tablets hurt you in anyway? I am also a diabetic. - Try taking Hoodia which is found in most pharmacies.I am hypothyroid and have been taking Hoodia very soon for 3 months and have lost 22 lbs worked really well...


Does soy milk interfere beside synthroid?
No. See "Soyfoods and the Thyroid" in the following link: http://www.soymilkquick.com/thyroiddisea鈥? Source(s): http://www.soymilkquick.com/thyroiddisea鈥?


Does synthroid assistance immensity lessening?
I dropped a few pounds when I went on it but it didn't cause a significant weight loss. It did however, make me quality better and have more energy to work out if I wanted to. (I didn't want to! lol ) No it doesn't. Source(s): MD


Does synthroid mess up your depo shot usefulness?
- One is for thryoid deficiency treatment; and, although, hormonal in mechanism, depo provera acts on the reproductive system...not the lymphatic system. There are requirements that pharmacists provide detailed information more or less drug interactions. Ask your druggist that fills your synthroid prescription if there is any known or possible negative effects specified and...


Does synthroid mess up your depo shot usefulness?
take synthroid in the AM before you eat and other check back with your doctor to determine if you are at the correct levels or need an adjustment. Since the belief of synthroid is to restore and regulate your thyroid then I don't see that it could be an issue. Always be safe consult a...


Does synthroid serve weightiness exhaustion?
I have hypothyroidism. does the medication synthroid help in weight tightening - Yes it will help only if you gained the weight due to your thyroid problem...synthroid is not a diet pill..consent to me tell you everything I know...I know a bunch about this one!!! I am 38 yrs old, and was diagnosed near...


Does taking levoxothyroxine or synthroid effect pregnancy examination results?
- that's an interesting question... i hope not. i'm on levothyroxine and i took 5 tests and all were positive but haven't be to the doctors yet... however, i have all the signs. no period, huge boobs/sore boobs, food cravings + aversions and adjectives day sickness... i don't think it can really unless it...


Last week my doctors assistant call and said she be going to call for within a prescription for synthroid 112mcg?
for me to take because my thyroglobulin was high at 42. she said the doctor was increasing my dose. i told her i be a new patient and had never even taken it so how can they be increasing it? (she seemed confused and she...


Must one loaf an hour after taking synthroid to hold other prescription meds and/or excederin?
- No, you're likely to be fine taking them all together unless they require you to take them with food. It's even OK to put away before an hour has elapsed - the makers of Synthroid recommend waiting 30 to 60 minutes before drinking a meal. ...


My daughter take synthroid for hypothyroidism and have become drastically electric and hyper. Is this conventional?
I was shock once after I had been on Synthroid for years that my newer doctor said my Thyroid was not deceased. I was stunned! I found out that stress can kill a thyroid for only the time the person is stressed. So it may be she is...


My tsh is 4.19 and i weigh 225 lbs my dr requirements to start me on synthroid 25mcg. i hear taking it will construct my?
tsh normalize but i wont lose weight. could i have lapband surgery to lose weight? - I take 75 mcg. of Synthroid & enjoy not lost any weight except by watching what I eat & my portions.


Possible side effect of synthroid?
I just started taking synthroid a few days ago because I had my thyroid removed. Since yesterday, I've noticed a painful pea sized lump contained by my right underarm. Is this a side effect of the medication or could it be something else? - It is highly unlikely to be caused by Synthroid. The side effects...


Synthroid and blood experiment request for information?
I take 50 mcg. of synthroid in the morning. Tomorrow morning I am scheduled to have a TSH and T4 assessment. Should I take the synthroid or will it give a false reading in the blood work? Thank you. - unless you desperately need the synthroid, dont clutch it. if you do take it...


Synthroid effects on sex hormones?
I was talking to a girl and she said she is on synthroid. She said that if she stopped taking it for a couple days and had sex, she couldn't get pregnant. I be wanting to know if that was true? She said when she stops taking it for a couple days, it messes with her sex...


Synthroid made symptoms worse?
has anyone out there with hypothyroidism who is taking synthroid felt worse after starting the meds? how long did it transport before you felt better? - It took me about two to three months to adjust to the medications. But after again. I was on the COMPLETE flip side of the coin. I was hyperthyroid and had a rapid...


Synthroid medication?
my doctor recently put me on synthroid medication,and he also think im ore diabetic so in a month ill be on metphormine, im 21 can neone speak about me how the synthroid will affect me ? I started taking Synthroid about a year ago, and I never noticed any difference than before I started it. No side effects at all. ...


Too lofty of a dosage of synthroid?
my mom has been going to a doctor for about a year now and take synthroid she has gone for tests and everytime i mention is she on the right dosage the doctor says its fine however i went on the weekend to same clinic and the weekend doctor mentioned to me that her thyroid be too high...

by:drugsfreefaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment