Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo Q&A

Does ortho tri-cyclen lo assist cure acne resembling ortho tri-cyclen?
You might also want to try Estro-Prep birth control. It is clearing up my skin really good. It is said to but I was on it for 4 months and it didn't help at all I had to stop because I bled between period. - There's plenty of stuff here somewhere ...


Does ortho tri-cyclen lo minister to cure acne resembling ortho tri-cyclen?
i heard that the new ortho tri-cyclen lo has not been proven to cure acne however and was wondering if it had worked for any of you..? I heard that it does too. I think it works the same, because the hormone already a little bit less than the regular one. but...


No extent when starting ortho tri-cyclen lo?
I started ortho-tri-cyclen lo yesterday for my sunday start. I'm a virgin, but my period should have started yesterday or today. I had all the signs of pms, and for a time spotting today. Am I going to get my period? Is this normal? - Normally you should not start the pills until your period does...


Ortho tri-cyclen lo and BF?
my doctor presribed ortho tri-cyclen lo , my baby is almost 2 months now. I read everywhere that estrogen is not good for BF, but the doctor didn't think it's going to be a problem. what do you have a sneaking suspicion that about this? thank you! - This BCP has a very low amount of hormone...


Ortho tri-cyclen lo? or another low estrogen birth control?
has anyone tried ortho tri-cyclen lo or a comparable low estrogen birth control pill? what were your side effects? i got the prescription to help beside my extreme cramps but i'm afraid i'm going to get worse migraines and gain weight.. if you did gain weight, how much? - I am currently...


Question almost Ortho Tri-cyclen Lo and Pregnancy?
I was previously a virgin but had intercourse for the first time tonight. My girlfriend is 21 years old and has be on ortho tri-cyclen lo for 5 days. I did ejaculate inside her (after first ejaculating outside of her without penetration about 30 minutes prior). We used 2 spermicidal films, however I don't know that they be...


Question give or take a few Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo birth control!?
I'm taking ortho tri-cyclen lo right now, but i have another pack of it, but its a bit higher dose. I dont have any of the Lo disappeared and im starting my new pack tommorow. But its the same brand, it just doesnt have the "lo" portion after othro tri cyclen. and the pills...


Questions more or less ortho tri-cyclen lo birth control, extent, and unoccupied pills ?
im on my first birth control pill cycle (ortho tri-cyclen lo)and next week i should be taking the inactive pills- but my boyfriend and i will be on vacation next week so I be wondering... 1. Is ok to just start the 2nd cycle to postpone my period?? 2. since its...


Side effects of ortho tri-cyclen lo?
I just started the birth control ortho tri-cyclen lo, and i was wondering what side effects there are, or benefits people hold seen - One of the side effects of Ortho-Tricyclen Lo is that of breakthrough bleeding for some women who use it (I learned about this being a adjectives side effect with it and its sister...


Spotting while on ortho tri-cyclen lo?
I鈥檓 on tri-cyclen lo and have been for about 8 or 9 months. Recently I missed 3 pills and started spotting, I was on the row of pills right until that time the green sugar pills. However isn鈥檛 of asking then I decided to try to fix it myself.. Dumb idea.. Anyway I finished taking that row...


Stopping ortho tri-cyclen lo and get my interval?
I just recently stopped ortho tri-cyclen lo, i just forgot to take too frequent pills. I just got my wisdom teeth out as well two days ago so I am taking prescription Hydrocodone, and Ibprofen. Just today I get my period, when i just had it about a week or two ago! could i hold been pregnant?...


Take ortho tri-cyclen lo but my cycle is with the sole purpose 24 days?
-Even on Birth control my cycle is only 24 days. why? has this happened to anyone else? -I've been taking it since sept 08, so only just about 6 months -Started taking it to regulate my period -Me & my boyfriend was thinking about have a baby soon, and I...


Taking ortho tri-cyclen lo...interview?
I've been on the pill for about 3-4 months now. i switched from another birth control (forget the brand) about 6 months prior to very soon...i just got off my period and have sex without a condom /: and i missed a pill like 2 months ago...I'm sorry if this is a stupid question i just verbs about the worst case...


When to start ortho tri-cyclen lo?!?
okay so i got ortho tri-cyclen lo for birth control and im a littlee confused on when to start it.. i was reading the directions and they say to take the first white pill on the sunday after your time of year starts. [example: if i got it on a wednesday, i would take it the nexttt sunday...


Had little one 2 months ago, on ortho tri-cyclen lo near long & calorific bleeding. Should i verbs takng bcp?
I just had a baby two and a half months ago. I started taking ortho tri cyclen lo more or less 2 weeks ago when my period started back. When i started it was very, immensely light. However, i am still having my period...


I'm on ortho tri-cyclen lo and will be on my time on my birthday...is in that any route to avoid this?
i think it is possible to take the pills out of order and control the days of your period, but i don't know what exactly requests to be done. i've taken all of the white pills and have moved on to the blue...


Is ortho tri-cyclen lo like peas in a pod as tri-lo-sprintec?
i normally take ortho tri-cyclen lo but this time when i got my pills they gave me tri-lo-spintec i lately need 2 know if theyre the same what they gave you is the generic form of ortho tri cyclen lo. Both pills are the same strength, lately manufactured differently. Usually pharmacies will give out...


Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo question?
hello, this is my second pack of ortho tri-cyclen lo. i'm on the green blank set of pills now and i have two questions about it. 1. do i gain my period on just any random day during this week? ending month, and when i took Yaz, i got my period on the very first sugar pill i took.


YAZ give me awful side effects, any answers for apposite birth controls?
My very favorite was ortho tri-cyclen lo. I didn't have any weird side effects and my period were pretty light/regular. I liked the patch until I got shooting pains in my legs and be concerned about blood clots. I absolutely hated the Nuvaring! I had no sex drive and it would win...


Headaches on ortho tri-cyclen lo?
I have been getting migraines frequently. I have always have them, just not this often. I used to be on ortho-lo, then changed to a generic one. I recently get back onto ortho-lo, and my migraines seem to be more frequent. I was wondering if this could be a reason & if anyone else have this problem? I would...


I a moment ago started taking ortho tri-cyclen lo but i basically realize that I started it wrong.?
birth control can be started at any time, so just continue to take it as you are doing now. your term will be delayed until you take the placebo pills, but it won't hurt you.


I be on ortho-tri cyclen lo, im switching to yaz. tommorrow is my sunday start .?
i had been on ortho tri-cyclen lo for 2 months. should i wait because im switching to yaz ? or can i have sex minus any worries by tommorrow ? - Technically, it is advised that you use a back-up method for 7 days when switching. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment