Friday, November 13, 2009

Prempro questions and answers

Can prempro sort you put on cargo?
I heard the rumor that prempro can make you gain weight is it true, I know only intake can make you gain weight but since on it no matter how little I have be eating I can not seem to drop any weight and each couple weeks give the impression of being to be putting on a few...


I be freshly given a prescription for prempro a low dose. I required to bestow it a try.?
I am 46 and menopausal. Been having depression, swollen breasts, and I feel like I'm going to get my time of year all the time. I have not had a cycle in 1 1/2 years. The doctor said that I may own some...


I only started prempro for menopause releif , when can I expect to draw from releif?
These are the lowest dose 0.3 mlg./1.5 I have been debateing for years at least three , My hot flashes and night sweats are gettting worst, Im at my witts termination! Its effecting my whole life.its onley been a week that I started and Id just resembling to...


Weight gain after prempro?
I have tried for 10 years to loose the 50 pounds I gained within 3 months after being forced to use prempro contained by addition to high risk breast cancer. Now 8 years I still cannot loose the weight I am now on the anorexic diet and still nought. I have a bad back now I cannot breath I cannot exercise...


What works for hot flashes fairly than prempro or HRT medication?
your doctor could give you some estrogen pills, to stop or make them not as bad. ask your doctor. Black cohosh - it is an herb, you can get it anywhere. - I suggest all-natural Menopause Balance Complex and Menopause Balance Complex Cooling Lotion. Menopause Balance Complex uses compounds found...


Can Prempro lead to depression?
You know, I am not really sure, but I was on prempro and know what I got? Deep Vein Thrombosis! or DVT for short! I really think you should find off this, it's what caused my problems and I mean these are serious! There's always the possibility it could make happen depression - only a good...


Has anyone taken Prempro? Has anyone have angelic results next to it?
I am having horrible mood swings and I can't sleep at night. I cry a lot. I'm taking 60 mg of Cymbalta for depression. Just want to know if anyone has have good results with prempro..I hate to take it. I've tried everything: Black Cohosh, New Phase, adjectives...


I hold be on prempro since april. how long do i have need of to preserve taking it? i own a perscription for 2 more mos
I am on prempro and experience almost constant spotting to clotting ever since i started taking it 4 months ago. My perscription is for 2 more months. Is this normal? I do feel better mood wise now and do...


Is it possible to draw from pregnant at55 if you hold not have a interval surrounded by years and are taking prempro?
If you still release eggs, yes but there is nowhere for the fertilized egg to implant so that would be rare. If the 55 year old still have eggs I guess it's possible. Can't be safe or healthy though.


Pros and cons of prempro?
i am recently on prempro for hormone replacement due to a hysterectomy i had and i am having some problems as a result. can you tell me any pros and cons YOU HAVE HAD as a result of taking it not that you enjoy read. Thanks - Hope this helps...nice to see ya out...


Question roughly prempro?
my gyn gave me prempro for hot flashs he said not to pay attention to the warnings insert but i read it any way i read stuff in the region of increased risks of cancers my gyn said taking prempro (estrogen & progestin) can lower my cholesterol and blod pressure and reduce my risk of uterine cancer he gave...


Does any one know what the acronym PREMPRO -the hormone replacement- stands for? Thanks remarkably much?
I don't know about Prempro but Premarin stands for Pregnant Mare's Urine. I picture Prempro is similar. There is an official website for Prempro at www.prempro.com. The prem is short for premarin( the estrogen) and pro is short for progestin. - Premarin is...


Can you give somebody a lift prempro if you hold have your uterus removed?
No- but there are other meds. This web site has info for you. http://www.prempro.com/index.aspx Source(s): http://www.prempro.com/index.aspx


Does Prempro make happen weightiness gain?
- This website has all of the side effects that have been record in patients taking Prempro. Weight gain is not on the list. That doesn't mean that you haven't experienced that as a side effect. Everyone is different, and I have in actuality had side-effects from medication that very rarely people enjoy. If you feel...


Does Prempro work for irritability and viciousness beside menopause?
I just started today - my mood swings were getting off the chart and really needed something.too afraid of antidepressants and really needed help beside the hot flashes/sleepless nights in addition to wanting to break things...hee hee. - Well, first of all I hope it help with both the mood swings and the hot...


Horse lovers did you know this?
If you know any women who are menopausal (moms etc) please note...some estrogen replacemetns like Premarin, Prempro (and possibly some others) come at the expense of thousands of horses suffering and thousands of foals slaughtered - it comes from Pregnant Mare Urine - the foals are slaughtered as 'by-products' the mares stabled for 23 hours a day with plenty...


How do I return with stale of Prempro?
i have been on it for a few months. i played around at first, so you could say i was bad of it for weeks at a time and i didn't have any side effects. usually when you want to stop taking a medication you decrease the dosage. for instance if you take it 3 times a...


How long until premarin give somebody a lift affect?
- Just so you know - PREMARIN is made from Pregnant Mare's Urine. It is the main ingredient in the perscription drug Premarin and Prempro. The mares used to get this urine are kept in horrible conditions. They are kept surrounded by narrow stalls with a partial body harnness on them for a majority of...


Prempro?? Ladies I a short time ago get the prescription bursting. My doctor did not really?
want me to go on it.but thought I'd give it a try. Just looking at the inside packet..a lot of side effects. My main piece is that I don't want to gain weight. The reason I wanted it was to comfort my depression..but it...

No comments:

Post a Comment