Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Levaquin questions and answers

Levaquin and birth control?
i just had sex on my period and he didnt use a condom. i used these sample antibiotics call levaquin for two days and im taking the birth control called ortho tri cyclyn. my friend told me that some antibiotics will will make your birth control useless and im very good nearly taking my birth control. whats the possibility that im...


Levaquin can some aid?
I need to get information on Levaquin - Levaquin (levofloxacin) is an antibiotic commonly used to treat pneumonia and UTI. Here is more info: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/drugi鈥? Source(s): PA Google "levaquin" gets this info. http://www.levaquin.com/levaquin/


Levaquin for severe kidney infection surrounded by youth?
Well, i'm 16 and i just got back from the doctor and he prescribed me 500 mg levaquin for a kindey infection that was apparently a pretty desperate one. He said if i would have waited one more day i may enjoy needed to be hospitalized. Anyways, so i went online to research the drug and im...


Levaquin Reaction Help!!! Do i involve to stir to the hospital seriously?
Hey you guys its me again well i took levaquin around 1:30 a.m. woke up around 4:15 feeling HORRIBLE i felt this horrid restlessness throughout my body like fruitless! nasty nausea and constipated not dizzy though which is unusual plus i felt hot/cold cold/hot now im shivering and feel close to my hands...


My friend is taking levaquin 500mg. she is getting nightmares?
Don't bother the answer "Mindy" posted. Claiming to be a doctor is a new angle. The blogspot is garbage. Levaquin adverse reactions include those that affect the central worried system and can cause vivid nightmares. It can also cause photosensitivity which may be what's affecting his eyes. What he should...


Strep Throat/Levaquin?
My doctor prescribed me levaquin for strep throat. I have now been on the the antibiotic for 48 hours and my throat is still killing me, my tonsils are swollen and white still. Is this regular? How long does this stuff usually take to start working? - You have been taking Levaquin for 48 hours and unfortunately i.e.


What happen if i snort one vicodin and run one vicodin and later pinch three levaquin (A.D.H.D. medication)? ?
the vicodin is 500 mg and the leviquin is also 500 mg - You need to get a hobby because as a druggy you are not doing so good. Snorting Vicodin will eat a hole within your sinus(es). And worse than that when you...


Will levaquin caplets, 500mg, give a hand an abcessed tooth?
Probably not. If they were prescribed for you by a physician to treat your infected tooth, then yes. Otherwise, sel prescribing is dangerous, especially with something as powerful (and expensive!) as levaquin.


Given levaquin for sinus infection?
I work for a pulmonologist, and I have seen doses of Levaquin given like this several times. Often, that dosage is given to patients who have sphenoid sinusitis. It's much harder to clear and repeatedly takes longer treatment courses. Most patients have no trouble with Levaquin. Occasionally, someone will report stomach cramping, which is common near...


Experiences beside levaquin?
I picked up my prescription tonight for levaquin and after reading all the side effects, I'm feeling a little nervous roughly speaking taking it... I've taken cipro before without any problem, and from what I have read they are in impossible to tell apart family. I'm still a little nervous, this antibiotic seems a bit risky. Anyone beside a good experience taking...


How to bring Levaquin out of system?
I had a sinus infection and my doctor gave me a steroid shot and a script for levaquin. I took 2 dosages over 2 days and then read horror stories about the injury it can cause to tendons, especially when taken with a steroid shot. My job depends on my physical health and I am not content...


I a moment ago get prescribed levaquin. im also going through hardest physical military training surrounded by the world.whip it?
I am going through the hardest military training in the world... it is tough mentally and physically... i got a double ear infection respirtory infection... everything we do through out the day makes me collapse at the wrapping up of the day... i am...


I enjoy a UTI but i don't reflect the levaquin is working?
I get UTI's about every 3 months, and i do everything the doctor has told me to prevent them but i still get them, anyway i go to the doctor and they prescribed me 3 days worth of levaquin at 500 mg each, i took the second one last night but i...


I enjoy be urinating frequently, my doc give me levaquin.. any thoughts?
- I am assuming you are male. Prostatis, my boyfriend has it you have to be on it for 28 days. Good luck Based on your other questions I am assuming very soon you are female, you didn't specify. However, now seeing your are female...


I focus i get a spider bite. after 2 days on levaquin, i still hold numb arm and legs breathing is difficult?
I think I got a spider bite on my right tricep, but I'm not 100% certain. I got rash on the inside of my forearms, then the rashes spread to my legs, neck, and I itch all over (although it's a dull...


I own be on levaquin for 21 days, sharp pains surrounded by shoulders, kidneys! is it muscle inflammation or rupture?
how can i distinguish between a rupture or just inflammation, CAN MY KIDNEYS FAIL AND RUPTURE FROM LEVAQUIN? pls help me!!! - You should call a doctor or nurse ASAP. Antibiotics can cause kidney damp squib and other side effects. Your symptoms could...


I own be taking levaquin an antibiotic for 19 days for acute kidney infection, dr requests 2 more wks on it?
Actually, levofloxacin (Levaquin) is a relatively well tolerated drug and long-term use generally poses no great problems. What is more concerning is why your kidney infection has not improved after have been on this for 2+ weeks, so the question is, is the...


Any one else enjoy problems next to levaquin?
Wow...that is a side effect but not very common...I guess you were one of the unlucky ones, I work surrounded by a pharmacy and one of our patients had the same side effect which my pharmacist reported to the manufacturer.


Any problems next to levaquin?
I have taken levaquin in the past and it always give me numness in my left arm andleft side of face. Also pain contained by my upper shoulder arm. Anyone else have this? It helps my infection but this side effects get worse. my doctor told me to switch to doxycycline but i threw up taking that once before and...


I want to know the proper dose of levaquin for a 72 pound German shepherd. She have an infected skin abcess.?
She is otherwise healthy. I have been squeezing out the puss daily and applying antibiotic lotion and cleaning with hydrogen peroxide. Though there is much less puss than in the outset, it is still there nightly. I do not have access to a vetrinarian...


Is levaquin a perfect treatment for malaria aquired within mexico, acapulco.?
- To treat malaria, you can take quinine sulfate alone for 3 days, but it is more commonly used in one of three different combinations: Quinine sulfate plus doxycycline or tetracycline is taken for 7 days. Quinine sulfate plus pyrimethamine-sulfadoxine is taken as a single dose of three tablets. Quinine...


Levaquin and Kidney Stones?
My doctor's nurse practitioner recently put me on levaquin for a sinus infection w/ bacterial tonsillitis. Before this I was on Azithromycin and it helped, but didn't know it out. When I got home I started doing some research and I see this allusions to kidney stones but not seriously on prevalence. What concerns me is that I am a...

by : DrugsFreeFAQ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment