Sunday, November 15, 2009

Requip questions and answers

Does Lunesta Interact next to Requip?
I am currently taking lunesta 2mg and I'd like to know if I can take requip while taking lunesta. Please list the site(s) you find your info. Thanks... - There are advisory precautions if you are taking sleep agents and plan to take Requip. The ascendancy of Requip seems to be that there are three...


Whats the operate near Suboxone?
Why doesn't she try Mirapex or Requip? (I think requip is a dopamine agonist) Anyways, I don't produce enough dopamine and I take Mirapex. I think what shes motto is BS btw, the doctor has her on Suboxone to keep her from craving, using, etc, while it gives a little boost to her dopamine. I'm pretty sure...


Has anyone ever tried requip or mirapex?
because i'm might be getting prescribed some soon and i'm interested in what it feels like... does it make you perceive drowsy, or euphoric, or hungry, or how exactly does it feel? are there any psychoactive effects at all? - Requip/mirapex is for restless leg syndrome. There is a whole slue of side effects range from...


Hi. i be diagnosed near parkinsons disease 1month ago. begin taking requip. what's subsequent? i give somebody a lift 1mg. 3x aday
What do you mean what's next? You should be having extensive conversations near your physician regarding what to expect from the medication (side effects) as well as the Parkinson's and what your future treatments could include. Please talk to your doctor more...


How can I gain sleep. I hold restless leg syndrome and thieve requip, but it's kaput. Any other thinking?
I also have diabetes and am taking cal-meg and iron for anemia. I have tried hot showers, calming lotions, sleeping pills, and even tried smoking pot. Everything works at first, but usually doesn't last too long. Are within any herbs or...


How youthful can you be to start requip?
RLS runs in my family and now my 10 year old nephew is have problems with it but the doctor he sees says he is to young to cart medication for it so I was wondering if anyone this age or about this age is taking requip. I know my son had trouble sitting in conservatory for...


I hold RLS(restless leg syndrome) Has anyone out nearby tried requip or anything else that works?
I take Mirapex and it works well. I know an elderly lady who just take a sleeping pill (Ambien); she says her doctor said that helps with RLS too. I have not read anything in the order of Ambien and RLS but it works for her. There are several...


I own restless leg syndrome. Clonopine and requip are not helping. What to do? Dont want mirapex?
Hot baths in the middle of the night help, but interrupt my sleep. Don't want any drugs that cause come back. Does walking two miles a day aggravate situation? I do it early in the a.m. - After talking beside...


Is it sheltered to appropriate Trazadone and requip during my pregnancy?
I am about 7 weeks and have not had my first OBGYN appt. yet! I am wondering what I should do. I am familiar with the drug, I took it for about a year to go to sleep and assistance with anxiety. It is prescribed and so you should inquire about it...


Looking for infor. for the mads are : sinemet er,requip,comtan?
- The combination of levodopa and carbidopa is used to treat the symptoms of Parkinson's disease and Parkinson's-like symptoms that may develop after encephalitis (swelling of the brain) or injury to the nervous system caused by carbon monoxide poisoning or manganese poisoning. Parkinson's symptoms, including tremors (shaking), stiffness, and slowness of movement, are...


Problems beside requip for RLS.?
about 6 days ago i started taking requip for my restless legs syndrome,i havent had any problems with it, well besides one very sleepy after taking it(i was directed to take it after dinner).except for today i took a nap around 4 and woke up around 8 and i have the most horrible joint pains in my knees i couldnt...


Requip and infertility?
Has anyone experienced infertility after taking and stopping Requip? I was taking requip for 1yr for RLS(which I don't have afterall),I am now having problems concieving.I hold a 2yr old in which we had no problems concieving,before taking requip.I am in a minute going through a fertility work-up and waiting for results. - All drugs are made of harm-full chemicals...


Requip medication quiz?
I am currently trying to get off of my requip but people have told me it's a impossible idea to try and get off right away. Are there addiction to Requip or what would happen if I went cold turkey without it? I'm on a fairly illustrious dose right now but am hoping to stay off it as I'm becoming more active.


Anyone own RLS and on Requip?
Experiencing joint pain with the Requip. Doctor seems to surmise something else is going on. Any thoughts? - Joint pain isn't a specified side effect, go back to your doctor and insist on some tests to find out what is going on. I enjoy terrible RLS. I tried requip and ended...


What are the key symptoms of requip?
I have been taking reqip for about a year for rls., and about the ending month, after about 30 min.s or so after i take it, can,t stay awake and seem to get cold or flu similar to symptoms, head congested and itch all over a little, usually better the next morning, but can,t read between the lines...


What other treatments are available for RLS besides requip?
Acupuncture works exceptionally well. Chinese herbs that treat "Liver Wind" are what we used successfully at our acupuncture clinic. Any time you have spasms, or involuntary movement like tics, Chinese prescription classifies that as 'Internal Wind". In my clinical experience it is typically based in Liver Qi stagnation. Chinese medicine is...


Who manufacture or sell the stool that's within the requip commercial /also pictured on the website?
it's a green armchair that becomes a lounge chair. fabric with wood. - Alas, not a soul does. It was apparently a "concept" chair built strictly for the commercial. I suspect it's not actually a functional recliner as well. Here's a great thread...


Can anyone help out find a attorney to operate near requip casing parallel to mirapex and permax?
Parkinsons drug inducing catastrophic compulsions that ruin marriages and peoples lives. - I don't know what area you live in, but, type in Martindale Hubble within a search engine and you will find a site that will allow you to find lawyers and law firms by...


I hold Parkinsons Disease, what are the side effects of REQUIP XL?
at the 12 mill. level? http://www.requip.com/ there you can pick the parkinsons one to enter. my grandfather has parkinsons...i'll have to find out what meds he's on. i be on it for RLS, but it didn't work for me. i hope it works for you! ...


I own RLS and hold be on requip for awhile presently. I also enjoy Parkinson's and diabetes.?
What I want to know is why most of the nights I sleep but others I feel like I'm going to go crazy. I have a feeling like weighing down my legs to keep them still. I also take sinnamet for the parkinsons. -...


I own RLS and own tried requip, and mirapex beside it?
only making it worse. That was 3 yrs ago. Now, because of an injury i have nerve wounded in my arm and the doc prescibed Lyrica. My question is: has anyone tryed Lyrica for RLS? what are the side affects? what is the best dosage? any other info is greatly...


Is near a generic equivilent to the drug Requip?
I take requip now but was wondering if there is any cheaper alternative to the brand pet name medication - nope, sorry. Sincerely, Doc Source(s): medical school


Need polite but firm request at dr's appt to stop requip&dance hindmost to gabapintin.dr is so"sold"on requip.
Tell the MD about your side effects and financial issues. Requip and Tamiflu doesn't have a generic. Tamiflu, in general, is a lavish of money. Levaquin does have a generic. Source(s): pharmacy student

No comments:

Post a Comment