Saturday, November 7, 2009

Lumigan Questions and Answers

Where can I buy lumigan or latisse lacking a prescription?
those are prescription only, but there are similar products available w/o one. peter roth lashes: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥? enormous lash by beauty society: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2970763?Cate鈥? the reviews are attractive, so im going to trust them, but it may in the long run be cheaper to get the prescription. just...


Is lumigan covered lower than Medicare D program?
You have to check the formulary of the plan you are enrolled in to see if it is covered. If not, here is a link to a rebate (only except paid by any insurance) http://www.allergan.com/download/lumigan鈥?


Lumigan for start of glaucoma?
I just got my eye pressure measured. Its 26 in the left and 22 within the right. Four months ago it was 22, 20. The doc has prescribed lumigan to lower the pressure. Do I have glaucoma? How soon will the pressure come down with lumigan. Is this for life span? I am really scared. - According to...


Where can i buy Lumigan surrounded by the UK?
Lumigan is the name of a glaucoma medicine which is available in the form of eyedrops and contains the only ingredient to grow eyelashes. When applied directly to the bottom of the eyelashes and not inside the eyes there are relatively low side effects. I know you can buy it in the US but i was...


Can I put Lumigan surrounded by my mascara?
i've recently started using the drug, but i don't want to put drops in my eyes. my mom suggested that i drop several drops of it in my mascara. will that still increase the growth of my eyelashes? - no..you need to put it on your skin...eyelashes are NOT skin.


Lumigan for start of glaucoma?
I just got my eye pressure measured. Its 26 in the left and 22 within the right. Four months ago it was 22, 20. The doc has prescribed lumigan to lower the pressure. Do I have glaucoma? How soon will the pressure come down with lumigan. Is this for life span? I am really scared. - According to...


I be lately diagnosed near rash stage of glaucoma, given Lumigan eyedrops.Do I hold to filch them forever ?
The eye doctor told me to take one drop in my eye nightly. My little sister also has a similar diagnosis. She said the doctor told her that once you start using these eye drops, that you have to verbs. Is this true ? The doctor...


Lumigan for eye lash growth?
Has anyone tried Lumigan for eye lash growth? Some dermatologists prescribe it and I'm wondering how I can find one that does. It seems like they don't like to say yes or no over the phone and I don't want to own my insurance billed and then find out that they're not going to offer it as a treatment for...


Where can I buy Lumigan?
I want to buy lugmigan for eyelash growth but I don't want to get it from some sketchy online pharmacy, I would rather buy it from a dermatologist. I know some dermatologists in the US are selling it to patients for eyelash growth, but I don't know which ones or if there's anywhere else I can get it?? -...


Where can I buy Lumigan?
I would call all the optometrist within your local area. Do you know what Lumigan is for? It was created for glaucoma treatment. The eyelash thickening is a side effect which only some obtain. There is lawsuit about this. There is a crack down on prescribing of that class of drugs. You're supposed to...


How do you use Lumigan to give support to your eyelashes grow ?
Do you put in eyes or on lids ? - Lumigan is a prescription only medication and should only be used for glaucoma as it reduce the pressure inside your eyes. One of the side effects are eye lash growth but this should never be the main reason for using...

No comments:

Post a Comment