Monday, November 30, 2009

Tussionex Q&A

My Doctor give me tussionex..?
My doctor gave me tussionex syrup for my cough symptoms. It has hydrocodone in it. What will happen if I supply water to the bottle? It is very thick and hard for me to swallow. If I put sea in it to water it down a little bit, would that mess up its chemical reaction/effectiveness in any instrument, or just...


My doctor prescribed me tussionex cough syrup twice but it taste different respectively time. Why?
The first time it was liquidy and had that awful classic cough syrup taste. This time it's more syrupy and tastes much better. I get it at the same pharmacy both times. What's the difference? I wanna know so I can request this one if I ever...


Taking Tussionex for bronchitis. Need to travel to work. What's the best agency to stay awake coffee stopped?
I have to go to work, yet I really need the tussionex so I don't cough. Is drinking red bull and a ton of coffee alright? Or is at hand another trick to staying alert? NO NO NO NO NO. Do not take redbull with...


Tussionex and Hydrocodone? Help!?
okay so, i just took a little bit more than a tablespoon of tussionex that contains hydrocodone (your supposed to take 1 or 2 teaspoons or something?) but it's suposed to be a downer as all opiates resembling vicodin (hydrocodone) percaset (oxycodone) and codiene like tylonal 2, 3, and 4. so usually when people take opiates they get tired right? even...


How do I amend someones withdrawls from opiates? ( vicaden, narco, tussionex etc.)?
My boyfriend is going through withdrawls and struggling with opiates, he refuses to get help and I don't want to pressure him into doing something he doesn't want or hold to do. Is there anything I can do to improve the situation? All I do is listen and try to understand.


What will arise if I whip Tussionex after drinking 3 beers?
It says, "Do Not Drink Alcoholic Beverages". Obvisouly, I understand that, but does anyone know why? - Tussionex has hydrocodone in it. Hydrocodone is an opoid analgesic (pain med). It can wreak respiratory depression. Mixing it with alcohol intensifies the effects. 3 beers + 1 tsp tussionex = good buzz...


Whats the difference between tussionex and histussin.?
The only difference i wanna know is the amount of narcotics. Which has more hydrocodone? - Tussionex is the strongest narcotic cough supressant. It is time released (12 hours), and contains 10 mgs of Hydrocodone per teaspoon. Source(s): Chronic Pain Patient


Does Hycodan hold equal effects as Tussionex?
I was prescribed Hycodan last Monday and have not taken it yet. I hold had Tussionex in the past and I was wondering if within were pretty much the same thing. I know that Hycodan only have 5mg of hydrocodone and tussionex has 10 but I was wondering if other than that they were like thing? I was...


Does tussionex expire?
I bought cough medicine for my son and it says it expired in Jan, would it still work if I was to use it or would it brand name it worse, it is a long weekend and I cant get to the Dr. for a new perscription - Usually we tell people 1 year from the date that it be...


How much damage could a teaspoon of tussionex mete out for a 4 yr antediluvian feminine?
- when u give medicine to a child its best to go by their weight Not by their age... in recent times because some children could be the same age but not the same size. If u give the same amount of tablets to a 45lb 4yr...


Is Tussionex cough med. impossible to tell apart class as Vicodin Es?
I am taking vic es for severe back pain, and wonder if i go to my doc and get prescibed a script for tussionex, (cough med w/codeine) is this considered dr shop? since the vic be from a different doc that I see for my back pain. The doc for my cough is...


Tussionex and drug test?
my husband took some of my tussionex for his cough and he has a drug test tomorrow, is it going to cause him to fail? he solitary took 1 teaspoon full and it'll be about 25 hours til he takes the test. tussionex contains codeine. Most standard tox screens are looking for codeine. "Some" may or may not...


Tussionex pennkinetic susp?
My doc recently prescribed me tussionex pennkinetic susp. After reading the label it worryed me See as I am allergic. To penicillin Does this have that in it? Thanks - NO it does not it is a great cough suppressant but it will trade name you sleepy.


What happen if I pinch more than instructed of tussionex?
It says I'm supposed to take one teaspoon twice a day, but what will happen if I double up on the dose? I've get a bad case of bronchitis. The coughing keeps me up at night and I've get a massive headache from all the coughing. - Don't take more than...


Which of these cold meds are the strongest; tussionex or hycodan?
I have both, I just couln't remember which one worked better. - Tussionex is stronger than Hycodan-The Tuss has 10mg of Hydrocodone in respectively teaspoon,and Hyco has 5mg,but the Tuss has other cough suppressants that have been shown to work more effectively


Help near tussionex please?
Ok my friend took 2 teaspoons instead of one of tussionex. is he in any immediate danger? It has hydrocodone within it and i know that it can be dangerous to your breathing. - No, not really. Tussionex is a time-released suspension, so it won't dump right into his system and cause an immediate overdose. Even if it did...


How much hydrocodone and chlorpheniramine is contained by 120 mL of tussionex?
I received a prescription for 120mL Tussionex Ext-Rel Sus to be taken by mouth, 1 tsp every 12 hrs as needed. I would like to know what is the hydrocodone/chlorpheniramine quantity per mL. Please someone answer this for me! Or at least tell me how heaps mgs of each are...


I come up with I overdosed on tussionex?
Pls ******* help me I'm so scared. Idk I took 4 ounces and I'm only 120 lbs What symptoms r fatal or head to it Side effects cannot be anticipated. If any develop or adjust in intensity, inform your doctor as soon as possible. Only your doctor can determine if it is safe for you to...


Last Friday I bought a 16 ounce bottle of Tussionex & it was>?
watered down to the point it did nothing to me. In 3 days I drank almost the whole bottle.I took it right back to the pharmacy an hour after I bought it. It was supposed to be factory hermetic. They refused to give me my money back. I reported them to the...


Lavaquin and Tussionex for curing chonic post nasal drip?
I have been researching medication for curing chronic post nasal drip and read Lavaquin and Tussionex have been used. However I hold not read any personal testimonies. Can anybody attest to their effectiveness on post nasal drip? And are these over the counter medications? - Tussionex is a prescription medication. It...

No comments:

Post a Comment