Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lexapro questions and answers

4th sunshine on lexapro would i hold already have an alleric spontaneous effect?
It sounds like you are having a reaction.I would go to the ER to be on the undisruptive side.If nothing else you can get medication for the hives.My step son got very serious hives after taking Wellbutrin(also an anti-depressant).


About orgasams and lexapro for women? serious peep single plz?
Hate to tell you I never did.. I am on Cymbalta now and have been for a while and it's awesome.. I have taken Lexapro and still experienced the same pleasures as before, nil changed regarding my sex life, but drugs do effect people in different ways. I found the below information and put...


Alprazolam and lexapro script?
The doc gave me a script for alprazolam and Lexapro, I've had serious anxiety attacks at work, can I take the alprazolam at work? Well, if you're having the anxiety attacks at work, thats probably where on earth you'll need them, just be aware of what alprazolam will do to you. Its a benzodiazepine, trade name Xanax, and it...


Am I have withdrawl from lexapro?
I took my self of lexapro, because situtaions in my life have changed since I started to take it. I considered necessary to find out if I still needed it. I have been having major migranes and I can't sleep at hours of darkness and my joints have been killing me. I am much happier besides the certainty...


Anxiety & panick attackes which is best prozac or lexapro?
sometimes i wonder which is best. prozac makes me numb in many ways. no feelings surrounded by my heart.sometimes i have to think hard to remember some things.can lexapro or herbs manufacture me better. I'm not a doctor, but I believe that some anti-depressants can help with anxiety as an off-label prescription. However,...


Any females out here on lexapro (or be surrounded by the past)?
.does it really interfere with your libido? Could you still get an orgasm? ...I'm just starting out on Lexapro but I'm worried it will ruin my sex life. - I've be on it for two years. It does decrease the libido. I still get orgasm but it is a little...


Does drinking alcohol roughly 4 days a week redeploy Lexapro's usefulness?
I drink alot. Probably about 4 out of 7 days. I drink probably 2 Tilt energy drinks after work. They are malt beverages with ginseng and ect. I also drink heavy on the weekend. I notice that the first week on lexapro when I didnt drink so much, I...


Does effexor really work or is lexapro better?
I haven't taken effexor so I can't answer your question completely. I can tell you that lexapro has been remarkably good for me however. I had anxiety so bad that I couldn't eat, sleep, or give attention to about anything else but the gnawing worry. My stomach was constantly upset, my muscles overexcited, and...


Does lexapro affect your skill to climax?
when I took it, I couldn't climax at all. talk to your doctor about switching you to something with smaller number sexual side effects. I know that most SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) can (Prozac, Effexor, Wellbutrin, etc). They can cause a decreased libido . See the following link by the pharmaceutical company that...


Does lexapro brand name you gain substance?
Particularly in the stomach area? My stomach is my best asset and i don't want to lose it yep I gained 30 and not easy to shed. I dont think so..because my mother takes it and she is still the same size she other been. - I lost weight because it made me so...


Does lexapro brand name you loose consignment ?
I want to start my depression pills but i am scared to because last time i lost weight for the first time i took it 3 or 4 times before and never lost weightiness but this last time i did what's wrong here? - Well I'm very skinny, I'm on Lexapro and haven't gained or...


Does lexapro contain a maoi?
Lexapro does not contain an MAOI. Lexapro is a Selective-Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI), which raises levels of serotonin. MAOI's actually raise serotonin level as well by inhibiting an enzyme called monoamine oxidase that breaks down the serotonin upon reuptake. Combining the medications or taking too much of just the one can front to a condition called "Serotonin...


Does lexapro do this to anyone?
does anyone feel like that when they dont get sleep when u take lexapro that u go and get a weird side affect. a panic attack. i have had no sleep next to it tonight i was at a friends and i got so home sick but coming home i was scared,crying,recitation myself im ok, while thinking is anyone...


Does lexapro incentive acne?
I have been taking lexapro for about 3 months and my acne has gotten so much worse.do you reflect on it's a direct cause? I have taken this for about 4 years now and I enjoy never had side effects. Here is a link to the site. http://www.lexapro.com/about_lexapro/sid鈥? Good luck i've known quite a few people who've...


Does lexapro lower heart rate?
after battling severe panic attacks for about a year, lexapro has really help me feel better. but i've noticed my heart rate stays around 50-60 all the time. im only taking 5 mg. anyone else experience this? my doc said as long as heart rate is within the 50s should be okay? - I'm on 10...


Does Lexapro Make You Sweat?
I have just started taking lexapro for the first time and during the night I have be woken up soaked with sweat. I don't wake up hot, just sweating. Anyone else had these symptoms? - The most adjectives adverse events with Lexapro were nausea, insomnia, ejaculation disorder, somnolence, increased sweating, fatigue, decreased libido, and anorgasmia.


Does lexapro provide u the inkling of person soaring close to other antidepressants?
um no and anti depo's don't make you big. xanax and valium and not anit depo's i was on lexapro for one month and it made me so hyper that i couldn't sleep. and during the day at work i felt similar to i was taking amphetamines...i understand that...


Does lexapro raison d`篓潞tre liver enzymes to rise?
- Typically no. This is one of the reasons it is used fairly commonly in depression in those next to cirrhosis or requiring liver transplantation, compared to some other medications. On the other hand, anything is possible. In particular, elevated liver enzymes (ALT, AST) are fairly nonspecific and can be indicative of oodles...


Does Lexapro rationale you to lose substance?
a friend of mine lost thirty pounds after taking the anti-anxiety medication. She suspects that she had the security through the pills that food was giving her, and I was wondering if that be the cause or if there were other people who lost mass with lexapro. - Lexapro is an SSRI, which is a group...


Does lexapro take home you gain mass?
It made me lose weight as it reduced my appetite greatly when I was on 20mg. I took it for two years and didn't gain any manifest weight. I gained more from quitting smoking. Though, medications effect people differently. If you experience intolerable side effects, discuss them near your doctor and see if...


Does lexapro work and if so how long will it nick to work?
I take it for anxiety. It didn't take long to work, and it really works. I'm not 100%, but I'm definitely better than I be without it. I started taking it 1st thing in the morning, but I would feel for a moment nauseous, so now I take it...


Does lexapro work and what happen when you lift too copious?
One if not the best anti-depressant on the market! I pilfer it and also lithium (bipolar II) I have never taken to many..Should only be taking 1 a day..They do NOT gross you high..to many could kill you its working for me and if take to much you'll catch punch drunk lol...


Does Lexapro work? Has anyone used it past?
lexapro has worked pretty well for me.compared to everything else i've tried. i have a different opinion on Lexapro: lexapro really didn't do anything for me. it didn't label me feel any better. it made me gain a LOT of weight--20 pounds to be exact!! of course, everyone is different and people respond differently...


I've be on lexapro just about a year immediately,and own be impression,sour and on really depressed,its be a month very soon.?
I been feeling,like i first felt down in the dumps lonely and cry alot.Iam 57 years old Be incredibly careful with the Lexpro it is a very power brain medication. It sound close to you may need a more empowering treatment that science...

No comments:

Post a Comment