Friday, November 13, 2009

Prevacid questions and answers

Aciphex or prevacid?
Try one for a couple of weeks, than try the other. See which one works better for you. Personnally, aciphex. I was using aciphex and it worked great. I changed health plans and unfortunately I'm now using an over the counter one explicitly not nearly as good.


Does prevacid affect the birth control pill?
My doctor just put me on prevacid -- will this alter my birth control at all? (I'm on Ortho Tricyclen Lo) - Overall, No. But if you take them together it is always a possibility that the prevacid can alter the digestion of the birth control pill since it is altering the digestive process, but it...


Does Prevacid explanation cargo loss or gain?
Just curious! : ) - According to the prevacid product website, possible adverse reactions could include either weight gain OR weight loss. So any could happen, or neither. Neither. My mom's been on it for years, however recently she is experiencing other effects from it & has be switched to another brand. Good...


Looking for info something like prevacid solutabs?
I'm looking for links/info on the prevacid solutab. Not the prevacid as an active ingredient, but the solutab as a dosage form. Some things I'm looking for are a plasma vs. time curve, advantages/disadvantages to using the solutab vs. a regular capsule, and other medications that are also available as solutabs. I have found the packet insert...


My 4 month weak is on alimentum and prevacid and still cries and cries, any proposal?
try similac isomil...Soy formula..its easier to digest..and less gas..cant hurt to try! My son is also a fussy toddler. I've just learned to accept that it might just be his self-worth. Wow. My baby is the same way. She in the alimentum and prevacid have well.


My 8 month mature granddaughter be prescribe zantac and prevacid for reflux. Is it safe and sound to administer her both?
If the pediatrician prescribed both next it most likely safe to take them together, but your granddaughter very infantile to be two types of medication if you can avoid it. I would suggest seeing a different pediatrician for a second...


Prevacid Acid Reflux pills seedy?
I have been taking prevacid acid reflux pills for almost a year now, i am supposed to stop within about a month or 2, but are they unhealthy? will they cause problems for me in the adjectives even when i stop taking them? - Prevacid is a proton-pump inhibitor (PPI), which means it acts on the pareital cells...


Should I be taking PREVACID?
I'm 16. I recently went to the doctor for "persistant false hunger" / irritation of the lining of the stomach. She gave me prevacid to thieve every morning for 2 weeks. Its helped a little bit but it seems like i can still have a feeling the hunger pains. I'm also allergic to Penicillin should i be...


Tell me give or take a few prevacid?
visit: http://chealth.canoe.ca/drug_info_detail鈥? Some people may wonder, "What is Prevacid used for?" Prevacid is used for treating conditions in the stomach, esophagus, and intestines. More specifically, Prevacid is used to treat conditions such as gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), erosive esophagitis, duodenal ulcers, and Helicobacter pylori infections. SK


What is the difference between prevacid and omeprozole?
How do each work? I'm a pharmacist. Both drugs are considered to be in the same class called PPI (proton pump inhibitors). They work by affecting the cell in the stomach that produce the acid, decreasing the amount of acid in the stomach.


What should i do if i took prevacid?
i heard there was something about it on the report but i missed it. - Prevacid is safe - they give it very frequently to infants with GERD. The report was probably that it's coming of the Rx list and into the market as an OTC - Kapidex is the next PPI to replace...


Without conversation to a doctor where on earth can i find the combined problems of these drugs?
Seroquel , depo, prevacid, and sertraline or zoloft. My sister is on all these drugs and i don't think i can trust a doctor to give me an honest answer considering the maximum recommend dosage of seroquel is 100mg and she is on double that she is 92...


Anyone use prevacid solutabs for kid?
Belle has just started using them and I have so much trouble making sure she is getting the whole amount. It melt in your mouth, or water for her, then i give it to her, resourcefully its hard to get it all our of a baby syringe. Any other concept? - no experience with it but have...


Can antacids such as prevacid stunt growth?
im 15 and have acid reflux but i read somewhere that antacids can stunt bone growth, is that true? - That's kind of a yes/no answer. Basically, those aren't antacids, they are acid blockers. Yeah, most individuals don't see a difference, but that is actually a huge difference. Antacids are typically Calcium pills that just...


Did anyone enjoy their prevacid mixed at a compound pharmacy?
Went to the ped today and they switched from zantac to prevacid and I heard it seems to work better ( my daughter is 4 weeks old). I went to my regular pharmacy and they said because it was a suspension it have to be compounded. SO i found one that did it and it...


Does anyone own a babe-in-arms on Prevacid?
Can you please tell me if anyone has their baby on prevacid or Zantac and have you used the other? What is the difference? - Hello! Maddox is on 2.5 mls twice a sunshine of prevacid.. I must say that it does work for us..we had have him on ar to but found out hes allergic...


Generic publication of prevacid?
stomache medicine - You couls try Prilosec, it is available over the counter. However, there is a prescription Prilosec as well, but that one is a higher dose. Ask you physician if it is ok for you to embezzle two of the OTC pills to equal the strength of the prescription one. Don't do this without getting advice from...


Had heartburn, and immediately i am on prevacid?
but now i have a bad sore throat, but i also have congestion, and it is running down my throat, and i estimate its makeing it sore. is this normal? i also have been sneezing, and have itchy eyes. - Sounds close to you are having an upper respiratory tract infection unrelated to Prevacid (lansoprazole).


How long will prevacid be appropriate for?
I have been taking if for a long time now. I ran out and my pharmacy took forever to attain a refill from my doctor. So I took some that my mom had. I know meds have a expiration date but they normally are ok. How long is prevacid virtuous for? The usual time is about a year...


Has anyone taken a drug call protonix?
yes for tart reflux My mother takes protonix daily. She swears by it! She had tried Prilosec, Prevacid and a few others. However, Protonix is the only one that have worked on her GERD. - Nope. sorry. yes I took it, and it didn't work. i also tried aciphex, prevacid...


Zantac Vs. Prevacid??
Anyone had to move their baby's from Zantac to Prevacid? My daughter has been on the Zantac for 2 weeks and was getting your strength back but seems to be having the symptoms again. Her GI MD said we can switch to the prevacid. I know prevacid is stronger but, I want to make sure it is just as secure for my...

No comments:

Post a Comment