Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lovenox questions & answers

Long residence side effects of lovenox?
I had clots in both legs last year from my feet to my kidneys due to Yaz birth control. I found out while contained by the hospital that I am allergic to coumadin (it caused a necrotic reaction to my whole left thigh) so I be put on lovenox. I only stayed on it for six months because the...


Taking lovenox (blood thinner) and 10wks pregnant... assist?
hey everyone. i just got out of the hospital yesterday after being there for for a time over 4 days. the doctors found out i had blood clots in my lungs and have to take lovenox injections (due to pregnancy). other oral pills enjoy side effects of birth defects. this is my 2nd time having a PE...


Taking lovenox (blood thinner) and im 10 wks pregnant. HELP!!?
hey! i just got out of the hospital today after being in in that for 4 days. i had chest pains and was coughing blood. looooong story short... i had blood clots in my lungs. i be on heprin thru an iv for 3 days and yesterday and today ive been taking lovenox injections. i...


Taking lovenox (blood thinner) while pregnant. upset!!!?
hey everyone. i just got out of the hospital yesterday after being there for for a while over 4 days. the doctors found out i had blood clots in my lungs and have to take lovenox injections (due to pregnancy). other oral pills enjoy side effects of birth defects. this is my 2nd time having a PE but...


I am 22 weeks pregnant next to factor 5 L and taking lovenox. Moving to india, Is here any substitution med?
Is there any other medicen substitute for lovenox in India?. Do you know any good doc in bangalore who is expert within these kind of cases? Help me Please - You can take Heparin instead. But if you currently...


Is in attendance a best time of morning to pocket the lovenox shot? Does it situation?
My Doctor put me on lovenox and a baby aspirin a day but he never told me if there we a best time of day to thieve it. I am not sure if i should take it at night, middle of the day, or in the morning, or...


Has anyone have blood clot while pregnant and have a epidural while stopping the lovenox 24 hours prior to deliv
- I am sure your doctor knows what he is doing, and maybe they have done further studies, as this info is over a year old, but (Sorry). Certain procedures, call "epidural/spinal anesthesia" and "spinal puncture," may be used as a normal part of...


Has anyone taken Lovenox and developed a clot?
Has anyone had a clotting disorder and been switched to lovenox? If so any problems at all with clotts while on it? I own pro-thrombin mutation factor3 - It's fairly uncommon to develop blood clots when on Lovenox -since it's a blood thinner.. It can happen, but the incidence is extremely low and I...


I am pregnant and taking lovenox medication. I HATE IT,IT HURTS LIKE HELL.Is nearby anything else i can embezzle?
I'm so sorry. I had to do the exact same thing. go here to see my story on my blog: http://blogs.chron.com/mamadrama/archive鈥? This is what helped me. Put an rime pack (gel ice is best) on your stomach for 2-5...


Is anyone taking Lovenox while preg. due to a clotting disorder?If so own yougotten any clotts or is it honourable?
i was on lovenox for a clotting disorder that only presents itself during pregnancy, it worked for me and i did not have any clots.


Is lovenox shots past the worst for pregnant women and newborn?
I am on Lovenox and 6 weeks pregnant! I have a clotting disorder and that is why I am on it!! Do you have a clotting disorder? I was told by my Dr. and hold also done research online and their is no indication that it will hurt the baby! I am scared about...


Lovenox injections within stomach... BRUISING...?
My mom started lovenox this past Friday and she is bruising... I know it's normal, but today I gave her a shot and while giving it to her I went surrounded by diagonally... instead of straight in... she said it didn't hurt nearly as bad as it did when my dad gave it too her, so I figured I did...


Lovenox shot contained by hip??
I was wondering if anyone knew what could happen if a lovenox shot was given contained by the hip. I was hospitalized a year and a half ago for a DVT and one of the times the nurse gave the shot of lovenox into my hip instead of my stomach. I now hold such pain in that area. Also, at...


Lovenox while pregnant?
I found out that genetically I have something in my blood that can make it clot, which caused my 4 miscarriages because it clotted rotten the placenta. Now I have to take shots of lovenox in my stomach everyday.have any of you have to do this? I was wondering if you did do it, did you just take the shot in...


Lovenox while pregnant?
I am 6 weeks pregnant we think not sure how far exactly! I have a clotting disorder and am scared cause I cant pocket coumadin!!! Do any of you have a clotting disorder and have to be on lovenox? I was freaked out when they said they cant monitor my blood for lovenox! How do they know it is working and that...


Pregnancy, lovenox, gestational diabetes.?
I am 6 months pregnant I take 2 40 mg shots of lovenox a day and have recently be diagnosed with gestational diabetes. My question is what can I eat? My doctor has told me beside lovenox not to eat alot of veggies and things with vitamin k. But with the high blood sugar bread, pasta, etc. are adjectives out. I'm...


Are you (or hold you been) pregnant and pinch heparin/lovenox?
How is it going/how did it go? My doctor wants me to take 40 mg lovenox daily and a tot aspirin while pregnant to prevent blood clots. Sounds not-so-great. I obviously don't want to inject myself daily with shots in the stomach, but more than that I verbs about the risks - clots,...


Taking lovenox while pregnant?
I have a clotting disorder and am pregnant! Will the lovenox keep me from clotting? - This is some info that I found on the web: Fetal Risk Summary LOVENOX(R) is not predicted to increase the risk of developmental abnormalities. LOVENOX(R) dose not cross the placenta, base on human and animal studies, and shows no evidence of teratogenic...


When did you start heparin/lovenox?
I have MTFRH and am wondering if you wait until a + pg test or if you begin heparin shots in the past pregnancy. If you began shots before pregnancy, what cycle day did you begin? Thanks! - OK, I'm not sure what MTFRH system. Is that a condition where you are CURRENTLY taking oral...

No comments:

Post a Comment