Saturday, November 21, 2009

Spiriva FAQ

Does spiriva minister to beside asthma?
yes I am on it and it seems to help. It does, but Spiriva is for COPD management. Some asthma patients hold underlying COPD. - Spireva can be used to treat some asthmatic symptoms but is not FDA approved to do so. This type of perscribing is called "off label" perscribing and is legal...


I entail information more or less death related to spiriva?
I have just heard about some death related to spiriva. My mother passed away in January of 2006 and was taking this medication for c.o.p.d. Any documented evidence I can recieve would be very helpful. - Spiriva hasn't cause any deaths to my knowledge. There is potential for Spiriva to cause...


Is it ok to thieve spiriva and advair?
I have copd and pulmanary friborious ,advair 2 times daily spiriva once in between seems approaching a lot to me I don't normanally take meds except vits.. and dilantain - spiriva is to be taken once daily...this is also known as atrovent or ipratropium bromide, what this is is a long occupancy bronchodilator. these...


Mr cricket,u ask what med. I'm taking:maxair,spiriva,advair,singular,zyrtec,xopenex,pulmicort,prevacid.?
Lexapro,soriatane,fluticasone,lisinopril鈥?all the meds. I take for my condition. - Lexapro is for weight gain Sorialane is for psoriasis Fluticasone prevents and reduces irritation surrounded by the airways of the lungs It would help to tell about your disease. It seems awful complicated to me and I am a professor at a medical university. ...


What do inhalers do for the treatment of copd. ie spiriva?
- Spiriva (or tiotropium) is probably now the first line drug in COPD. Its predecessors include Atrovent (or ipratropium ), which was effectual, but short acting. Tiotropium, a long-acting antimuscarinic bronchodilator. It is vital to totally avoid the precipitating cause of COPD, which is invariably smoking! Speriva is a long lasting anti-cholinergic bronchodilator.


Does anyone know who is prescribed spiriva asthma or c o p d?
it is important i need a straight answer there is pleny info but i have not saw it dictum it is not for asthma so who is prescribed it or in other words would you be prescribed it if you never had c o p d OK spotted Rhianna Sweetie! First...


Can i use advair and spiriva togeather ?
- According to Spiriva's website, yes. Spiriva is a different type of long-acting bronchodilator than the one found in Advair (which is a combination of a steroid (reduces swelling) and another long-acting bronchodilator (stops the twitchiness)). While Spiriva's website says this is OK, I'd still recommend you make sure you have your...


What is the other substitute for spiriva?
There really isn't one...Spiriva is a very special resp. med which can't be replaced by a different one...however, you could talk to your doc about adding possibly Advair and a rescue inhalor (albuterall). Source(s): have copd and am on all of the above plus O2


What other inhaler can substitute surrounded by spiriva?
Call your pharmacist. There's not really a substitute...it's kind of within it's own class. - matt and masters property are both correct. Matt's point of spiriva (tiotropium bromide) being the same as Atrovent (ipratropium bromide) is mostly true. They are in the same anticholinergic drug class. Master's Property's point of spiriva person...


What's the song on the Spiriva commercial? Listen to the connection. Violin and piano.?
http://www.spiriva.com/consumer/index.js鈥? Just click below the image on the right hand side. holy crap! i was just about to ask the same request for information and found out that one was already created. i really hope someone can answer. it's a beautiful song!! i was thinking about...


Does spiriva minister to beside asthma?
yes I am on it and it seems to help. It does, but Spiriva is for COPD management. Some asthma patients hold underlying COPD. - Spireva can be used to treat some asthmatic symptoms but is not FDA approved to do so. This type of perscribing is called "off label" perscribing and is legal...


Emergency! What should I do, I swallowed a Spiriva inhalation powder medication?
you should probably move about to the ER. thats a LOT of medication you ingested. I really hope you're not on a dial-up circuit. You could be in deep trouble by the time someone replies. call your local poison control immediately. Yes go to the Doctor or the Emergency room,...


Is Spiriva the exotic miracle for COPD?
Has anyone with COPD tried the new med "spiriva" and noticed a significant amount of improvement beside their breathing? if so, can you run 2 miles without letting COPD slow you down? Can you live a more active lifestyle with it and do the things you've always needed to do such as running a long distance and...


I enjoy C.O.P.D. Are near any generic forms of Spiriva or Advair?
I take Spiriva once per day and Advair 500/50 twice per day. Also, I'm on O2 24/7, Albuterol nebs and inhaler. My insurance is paying about partly and the cost is still high. I would like to live as long as possible but, I don't think I can afford it. unfortunately...


I entail information more or less death related to spiriva?
I have just heard about some death related to spiriva. My mother passed away in January of 2006 and was taking this medication for c.o.p.d. Any documented evidence I can recieve would be very helpful. - Spiriva hasn't cause any deaths to my knowledge. There is potential for Spiriva to cause...


Is Spiriva a corticosteroid?
- Spiriva is not a steroid. It is from a drug class known as parasympatholytics. These are moderately strong bronchodilators that act on the smooth muscle in your airways to relax them. Spiriva is taken once a day, usually within the morning. It should NEVER be used as a rescue medication. Spiriva is for people who have COPD or...


My husband be precsribed Spiriva today.?
He has mild to moderate COPD. Has anyone had experince with this medecine? good or fruitless. does it help COPD? I have COPD. I have used Spiriva for maybe two years or more. It is so difficult to tell someone just about a drug because we are all so different. I swear by Advair...

No comments:

Post a Comment