Monday, November 23, 2009

Symbicort FAQ

My 7 year outmoded be given Symbicort 160/4.5 today, have anyone else have to make available this to at hand children?
She has had a cough for two months, a dry cough. Her doctor has tried antibiotics, clairten, and singular for allergies, none of this has worked. I took her contained by today and they gave her symbicort 160/4.5 I was reading the papers...


My Dr. put me on symbicort for my asthma and in a minute I grain 100% bettter no coughing or wheezing.?
And I have had no shortness of breath. Can I stop inhaling this because I feel better? Plus I am getting tired of taking this twice a day! - Usually if your doctor told you to nick something twice a day, every...


Should I consent to my husband enjoy my supply of symbicort this month?
I have a prescription and it is time for me to fill it. He has been have shortness of breath and chronic cough due to the mold infested apt we live in now. I think I can do without it for a month as I do not give the impression of being...


Should I tolerate my husband own my supply of symbicort this month?
have a prescription and it is time for me to fill it. He has been have shortness of breath and chronic cough due to the mold infested apt we live in now. I think I can do without it for a month as I do not give the impression of being to be...


Symbicort inhaler for asthma, proposal please...?
I understand that a side effect of symbicort could be depression. I am really interested to know if anyone has experienced this side effect from taking it? I have been on symbicort for over a month and own notice a change in my perceptions and moods. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, did it relaxation with...


Whats the difference between symbicort= budesonide/formoterol and oxis formoterol?
I know that symbicort has formoterol in it as well as budesonide, but why us there also a formoterol oxis inhaler as welll, which ine would be more forceful? and what does each of these drugs do differently - There is evidence that COPD rather than asthma patients may benefit from Oxis alone, getting...


Why cant i get hold of an consensus as to whether or not inhaled symbicort cause weightiness gain contained by spite of diet/exercis?
Doctors, pharmacists, users seem to be split on yes/no answers. Knowing is important to me and I'm becoming obsessed with finding out Read the manufacturer's insert and/or beckon the provided 800 number on the manufacturer's insert for the answer you seek.


Safe to pinch ibuprofen near singulair or do you hold to stagger the times?
let's say the ibuprofen is that 3 serviings in one kind. and that i have asthma and allergies and give somebody a lift a vitamin, claritin, symbicort (inhaler) as well. - If you have asthma you probably don't want to take Ibuprofen any ways, not that it interacts with...


Im taking the symbicort for my athsma is it possible off-colour becom anumed to it?
if i take the symbicort too much can i get anumed to it then ill enjoy to take more or no - Take it the way the doctor tells you, then you will win the best result.


About Symbicort turbuhaler.. .?
My doctor here in U.A.E. prescribed me a 160/4.5ug/dose WHICH should be taken ONLY for 15 days as stated at the prescription... . But then, my mom, as a nurse, asked her other colleagues which included filipino doctors and filipino pharmacists about this symbicort. Then they said in shock, "who will be using symbicort? your husband?" So, my mom said, "no!...


Between Seretide and Symbicort, which is the better antiasthmatic?
Seretide is by GlaxoSmithKline and Symbicort is by AstraZeneca. Was wondering which one is better, more cost-efficient? - When my sons asthma got worse after years and years of the same preventative(intal forte ? atrovent ? can't remember, maybe both) we went on to Symbicort. Then after a few months of symbicort we...


Asthma, symbicort?? nebuliser?
I was given a Nebuliser for a few days by my doctor salamol 5mg/2.5ml 3 times a day and budesoide 0.5mg twice a day. I carried on with other meds but i stopped the Symbicort. As it seem the thing to do. Now im not to sure if that was the right thing to do. I do feel...


Can i eliminate to embezzle a medication which i regard have too man y side effects pills human being symbicort and is my?
You can refuse, unless your condition makes you that unstable that you are made a ward of court and then you can be forced to take them. Have you weighted up adjectives the pros and cons? They may have...


Can I use nasonex for sinus congestion if I also use symbicort for asthma?
I have used my wifes nasonex for my sinus congestion and it didn't work for squat. What I found works well is saline drops close to what you would get for a baby. Gentle on the nose and provides considerable relief. no. DONT!! dont ever take steroids!!...


Can i use timoptol and symbicort and what are the interactions?
and what might the side effects be or what adverse reactions would happen - Timoptol is a medicine which is used in raise intra-ocular pressure. Timoptol contains timolol maleate. When you must not use it Do not use TIMOPTOL if you have an allergy to TIMOPTOL or any of...


Can i waste to pinch a medication which i suggest have too lots side effects pills self symbicort and is my ?
YOU NEED to keep taking YOUR INHAILER. If you have acute asthma. DO NOT STOP taking it! You should ask the GP why they own changed it and tell them you're concerns. They should explain why they have changed your treatment. ...


Concerns roughly taking symbicort (any symbicort users?)?
My asthma is not been very well controlled and my dr didnt seem to be doing much.So I go to an Asthma & Allergy clinic today they tested me for allergies and I found out Iam allergic to all types of grass most trees,cats,dogs,dust mites etc. yeah like everything it seems. Well one of the drugs she...


Does anyone lug symbicort 4 asthma maintainence?
the dr.wants to switch my son whose asthmatic from advair diskus 500 to symbicort b/c he still has breakthroughs on the advair and ends up in icu at least once a year.i am a short time ago looking hopefully for someone that has gone through a similar situation to shed some light.thanks for considerations. oh yeah he has...


Does symbicort increase your appetite?
RxList.com doesn't come out and say that increased appetite is a side effect, but says that if "harassing weight gain" occurs, you should call your doctor immediately. Source(s): RxList.com No, but it does interact beside other drugs such as beta blockers. Read the leaflet in the packet, read the interactions and adverse effects. - Budesonide is used to...


I am spanking new to symbicort merely on it a few months how long ?
has it been around in britain and how long have doctors be prescribing it here in britain - Symbicort has been available in the UK for several years and is a recognised prescription medication for respiratory sufferers. I know many, many people who use...


I CANT TAKE SYMBICORT BECAUSE OF SiDE EFFECTS?
and my doctor agrees because of thrush i asked for something in tablet form but she says there is none it is mainly for moderate c o p d not asthma i thought at hand was something in tablet form I don't understand anyhow as symbicort is inhaled (breathed in). There are alternatives as...


I enjoy be taking symbicort for going on for a week and latly i enjoy feel approaching i hold be sufficating.?
I have been to the doctors and they say i am breathing fine. I have no troubel breathing but i perceive like imsufficating. They did say i have GERD and my question is, Can GERD(acid reflex issues) effect and produce asthma related symtoms? yes,...


I hold symbicort. I want to stop taking it. I hold taken it for around four days. Can I purely stop?
Consult a doctor, >> I strongly suggest you DO NOT stop, suddenly<<< Why do you want to stop taking it? You should contact your doctor. I strongly advocate you to not suddenly STOP taking it, it can...

No comments:

Post a Comment