Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lantus questions and answers

Another interview in the region of lantus?
im taking lantus in the morning, what if i wanted to start taking it at night ,what should i do? You need to ask your doctor, but usually the morning you want to change you take partly your usual dose in the morning, then half that night, consequently the next day you take none in the morning...


Does lantus hold a sliding clamber?
yes, lantus can be used contained by a sliding scale..I use 12 units per night of lantus, depending on my sugar level i bump up it by one if my sugar goes up by 20. it all depends on how u r using it. make sure u speak t ur endocrinologist. my doctor has not given...


Lantus and cancer what should i do?
my doctor today told me my insulin has been linked to cancer in a big study. he said i should shift back to my old insulin but has left the conclusion to me! i am 58 and using lantus 90 units a day. i have two uncles who died of cancer young. my feeble insulin was relion n.


Lantus and pregnancy?
I am a type 1 diabetic, and I just found out a while back that I am pregnant, I have been on lantus for days gone by 6 years and it's what has worked best for me since. My diabetes has not been in the best control, my most recent A1C 's starting at 10 a while vertebrae and more recently...


Lantus...max dosage per daytime?
Lantus...anyone know what the max recommended dosage per day might be? Thoughts on taking dosage 2 times per day versus one time per day. Is there anything better than Lantus? Taking it two times a day is not the way to lift lantus. Lantus works over a period of 24 hours, so you are only supposed to take it...


Levemir and Lantus...?
What are the differences between Levemir and Lantus when it comes to peak time, and how long it lasts? Thanks! i dont know about levemir since i use lantus. lantus is supposed to later a full 24 hours. now i could be wrong about this i am just guessing here i don't think any long acting insulin have a peak...


My mom take Lantus insulin 35 unts by bed time 10PM but by the time she's up 8AM her sugar almost 300?
any one have same problem , what time is the best time to get lantus and why its not working all daylight as its say. Without knowing her BS back she goes to bed, and wakes up with 300 along as...


Question in the region of lantus...?
Why does Lantus burn when injected? Is Levemir the same? perhaps you are injecting too rapidly? Source(s): RN Lantus is acidic and some people are more sensitive to that than others. I suspect you might just find it easier to switch to Levemir for your basal desires if the stinging sensation is causing you too much...


Question roughly speaking Lantus insulin for diabetes?
Has anyone experienced weakness or seizures using Lantus? I have been taking it for around 3 weeks now . I didn't feel this way before taking lantus. My doctor said that it isn't the lantus. I in recent times want to make sure that no one else has experienced that. - i have not experienced seizure...


What should I do if forget my once 24 hours lantus insulin?
I use one time lantus insulin before bed - You obviously should take it as soon as you remember. Your doctor can tell you if you have need of to change the next dose, depending on how long this shot was delayed. There are some instructions that come with...


Why is lantus no virtuous after 28 days?
I use 20 units a daytime and I get about 35 days out of it. Never had a Problem. Ask your Doctor It's only not flawless if it is not refrigerated. If you keep it in the fridge then it will stay devout for longer. Insulin isn't normally injected cold because cold insulin tends...


Financial aid near lantus insulin through pharmaceutical companies?
looking to gain help through the manufatoring company of lantus insulin. looking for down loadable papers to fill out and tack to doctor to fill out and send surrounded by - You can also try needymeds.com. Just go to "brand name" and "L". There is a form available for download. Just fill...


Has anyone ever hear of someone taking both lantus insulin and 70/30 insulin?
Just wondering as I've never had a patient be put on these two insulins together. I use them but seperately. 70/30 during the day and lantus at night. NO, Never hear of any of them at all.. - There are almost as many insulin regimens as there are...


I am broken and hold no insurance my lantus cost is 269.00 amonth running out call for backing.?
I was laid-off in may i am taking three other prescription. I have been on lantus for give or take a few three years.I just can"t effortit at time. - Talk to your doctor, there may be a less expensive alternative until you can get...


Has anyone taken lantus, humalog insulin and consequently be prescribed metformin hydrochloride tablets?
This is usually for type 2 diabetics, I was wondering how the combination worked together? My partner take all three and has had no problems at all. I be 1st put on the metformin 500mgx2 daily. 2weeks later I was put on Glipizide as well.5mgx1 on a daily basis. my...


How can I use humalog insulin near NPH ?
Congratulation for diabetes day. I use humalog as bolous and glargin-Lantus as basal.but now I have no more lantus but have still humalog for 1 year. since I can not afford to buy Lantus anymore due to big price.is it possible I use humalog with NPHinsulin which is cheaper.please dont reffer me to doctors .they are...


How could I follow that lantus works 24 hours surrounded by my body not smaller quantity?
I am a lantus user and humalog as a case of IDDM My boyfriend uses both of those insulins. His body uses the lantis in a little bit smaller quantity than 24 hours, though, so they had to switch the times he took it, as he kept getting...


How hold used lantus?
My friend Tim Henson says it works wonderfully. I've be using it for some time and I can control my sugar better with it than with meds. I do adjust it for my sugar level and what I intend to immediately put away and I take it twice a day, not once. With once a day my...


How long does it help yourself to for lantus insulin to lower blood glucouse level?
It take 24 hours in a active postion Lantus is a extraordinarily slow and long acting type of insulin. IT is often used in combination with Regular. - Hi I have been a diabetic for 22 years and just found this website about 3months...


I am not so rich to throw away a vial of lantus or humalog after 28 days?
As a case of IDDM i use 600 unit of humalog and 750 unit of lantus insulin per month .according to the datas lantus and humalog should not be used after 28 days from unpacking. I bought a bvial of humalog Euro 36.86 and lantus Euro...


I accidently mixed humalog into my lantus, is my lantus still apt?
Ni Ni Ni -- no other insulin should be mixed with Lantus. Do not use the Lantus! Be careful, clutch care. i would think so your body will show it in a few hours i take my lantus in the morning and i own the novolog pens so i don't...


I hold type2 diabetes and my dr. requests to switch me from nph to lantus angelic theory??
Lantus made me sick. It sucks too because if you mix nph with Humalog or regular, you can't do that with Lantus. So, you might want to try it, but be aware. i hold type 2 as well--i do the novril pen insulin injections---listen to...

by : DrugsFreeFAQ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment