Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Singulair FAQ

12 yr dated son diag w bronchit 6 wks ago have antib/cough med, stll yelp cough, dr pt him on singulair.?
doctor wants to try singulair for a month, if that doesn't work wants to put him on 80 mg prednisone for 5 days. he's been taking singulair for 6 days and it doesn't seem to be doing much. anybody own a suggestion on how...


Am I the solitary soul who have a problem putting my 2 yr ripened on zyrtec,singulair,albutroll, and pulmicort?l?
There has to be a better way to manage occasional asthma attacks than all of this medication everyday. We hold already had all of the allergy testing and results were minimal. Have you researched Homeopathic Medicine? Or any natural, herbal option? I do not have these...


Anxiety And Heart Issues With Singulair?
im prone to anxiety and ive been having this problem with my heart having several extra beat im on medicine for that..i was giving singulair for my allergies but im scared to take it explanation i heard some stories about it some people says its a natural life savor but then others expierence bad side effects the 2 side...


Does singulair aid slow your heart rate ?
My doc gave me singulair, but im not sure what it does...does it help slow down your heart rate to counteract the inhaler...or shortness of breath? - It's supposed to be preventative medicine, so it's supposed to help you to not find more asthma attacks. I don't know how well it works though my...


Does singulair lead to feeler bleeds?
i'm on singulair and i never got nose bleeds. but now i do? Nose bleeds is not listed as a side effect for Singulair...It may have more of an environmental cause close to the air not having enough moisture...You may try using a humidifier to put moisture in the heavens.. Source(s): WebMD.com Couldn't find it here...


Does singulair work?
has anyone used it It may work if you use it on a minute basis. Long term though I don't know. Best is to get the nutrition your body craves. Mostly fruit and veggies, uncooked. Some integral grains. Lean meats. Organic products are best. Cost more but I think our bodies are worth it. You may be surprised if your asthma...


Does using the advair diskus and the singulair tablet grounds cold symptoms to be worse when they transpire?
my son has been asthmatic since he was three months old.We are immediately controlling is with advair and singulair taken daily.He is seven years old about eighty four pounds and an otherwise athletic kid.I just read and article that said that it is harder for them to...


Just over doesed on singulair what do i do?
i took 30 5 mg singulair pills. Im 14 what do i do? I can't tell my mom. - Hi. If you start to feel ill you could try the distress line (780) 482-4357 and ask for their warning. I believe it operates 24/7. Here is one site that discusses singulair: ...


Last hours of darkness i get really sick...i do enjoy allergies and tried singulair. I get a impossible cough, really unpromising?
nasal congestion and i felt like I had a fever. Could've this be a side effect of singulair or just my allergies? - That is not a side effect of singulair. It sounds to me like you've got a viral infection. Do...


My 15mth dated have have a persistant cough for 6mths, doc prescribed singulair paediatric today?
my son was diagnosed with reflux when he was born. hes now 15mth dated and seems so constantly have a cough, he coughs alot and night and in morning. He rarley doesnt own a cough but he gets really bad coughing fits where he will actually be sick, sometimes...


Our miniature schnauzer ate my 5 year olds singulair 5mg?
- Singulair, like Zyrtec is sometimes prescribed to dogs. Depending on how much he weighs, 5 mg may not be harmful to your dog. Here is some info: Montelukast is in a class of drugs call antileukotrienes, which block the actions of substances involved in inflammatory and allergic reactions. It is...


Question nearly singulair and vicodin?
i just started taking singular for asthma but i jsut got my wisdom teeth pulled and i got vicodin. can these two medicine be mixed? thanks alot=] - There are no drug interactions between these two medications, so Jackie G, the second person who answered you, is wrong and has no clue contained by the world what she...


Really sick. Just o.d on singulair.?
I o.d on singulair im suposed to only take 1 5 mg singulait pill a gay and i just took 21 of them. What should i do? - Don't panic. Drink some marine and relax. If you feel strange at all go to the ER with a friend. Good luck(: Go to the ER. If...


Should I verbs taking singulair?
I'm having a decrease in appetite to the point where thinknig of intake breakfast in the morning before work makes me want to vomit sometimes. I hardly drink 1 good meal a day. I'm also having a upset stomach and have diarehia when I do actually or and sometimes even when I dont eat. The only thing...


Singulair and kidney disease?
i just got diagnosed with kidney disease. but before i be diagnosed i was taking singulair for my allergies.I'm not suppose to eat alot of salt and I cant take in recent times nay medicine. do you think i could take singulair? Singulair is eliminated from your body via your liver. So it is unlikely nearby would be any problem.


Singulair and pragnancy?
has anyone taken singulair while pregnant? was there any affects on the baby I take it daily for asthma and I took it all during my 2nd pregnancy and my son turned out just fine. My Dr. said it be fine to take during pregnancy. Montelukast is used to prevent difficulty breathing, chest tightness, wheezing and coughing caused by asthma. Montelukast is...


Singulair give somebody the third degree please answer!!!?
ok i have been taking singulair everyday for a month or two for asthma but i noticed it was pointless because it doesnt serve and i dont have hat bad of asthma i breathe fine before i took singulair. so my quiz is can i jsut stop? without my doctor...i kinda already have stopped i havent taken...


What Can taking singulair generate you miss your term?
Can taking singulair make you miss your period? whats going on? I just started taking singulair yes i haded sex that was resembling 2 1/2 weeks a go but i don't feel I would be pregnant maybe I'm missing something! I don't know what to think should i basically stop taking them? what do you think?...


What happen when singulair get entrenched into your liver?
My friend is sick. She was recently prescribed to singulair, but later taken off do to an allergic counterattack of some sort. (2 mnths ago) She was really sick last week, and went to the doctor. He said that although she had stopped taking the drug, she developed a rare condition where it had been entrenched...


Accidentally chewed singulair pill?
I just have a quick question concerning Singulair. I be prescribed the tablets today, but I accidentally chewed it when I took it this evening. I have to wait until 7:30 pm tomorrow to take it again... is it ok that I chewed it? It was completely on fluke. Any help would be great- I didn't see/notice...


Anyone know roughly speaking counteractions between provigil wellbutrin singulair cytomel and lamictal?
I've been diagnosed bipolar 2, (anxiety and major depression). From that laundry list of drugs, I feel similar to im taking a lethal cocktail. I take all of the above and still feel crappy, depressed, low self esteem, anxiety and paranoia. Its sooo degrading to even admit that but im...


Can i still capture pregnant while taking singulair and advair?
yes unless you are trying to conceve a lung then i think you might have a problem I would ask your Dr about the Advair, I stopped while pregnant but was still competent to take the singulair during pregnancy. I believe both are a risk factor B or C, but the mother's need to...

No comments:

Post a Comment