Saturday, November 21, 2009

Solodyn FAQ

Solodyn & Azithromycin interaction...?
I am taking solodyn 90mg daily to treat my skin and I just got strep throat and was wondering what the interaction beside the z pack (azithromycin) I am taking for the strep is. Both medicines are antibiotics and I'm not sure what the effect is of taking them both at the same time, however I don't know if i...


Solodyn acne pills..some bleak side effects?
i've been having vaginal irritation and itching problems...i started taking this pill about a week ago and i dont know if this is the cause of it? it started around alike time. should i keep taking it to see or stop? Could this maybe be you? http://www.solodyn.com/recall.aspx I would just call your doctor and ask,...


Solodyn afterwards accutane? will i take the initial flare up?
i was just on solodyn for 2 months. and it worked well. but i wasnt satisfied so immediately i just started taking accutane just after taking solodyn. will i still get that original flare up? this will be my second time on accutane and i own very moderate acne. and im on 40 mg/day right...


Solodyn and birth control?
I read that taking solodyn makes birth control pills less effective, but what if you are on the birth control shot (depo provera). Does it make that smaller number effective also? Antibiotics make birth control pills less effective... the shots work within a different way so they are not effected :) Source(s): Nursing


Solodyn side effects?
Should i take a pro biotic with solodyn because i read about the possible diseases that can occur approaching hepatitis liver failure renal problems thats kind of scaring me and i kind of don't want to verbs solodyn if i'm going to break out if i stop using it after three months i heard a lot of reviews saying they...


Taking solodyn and drinking alcohol?
Is it okay to drink alcohol if your taking solodyn? - The most common side effects were headache, tiredness, dizziness, and itching. SOLODYN(R) contains minocycline. Like other antibiotics based on tetracycline, minocycline can harm an unborn child when taken by a pregnant woman. Tetracycline drugs should not be used when a child鈥檚 teeth are forming (during...


What acne pill is stronger than solodyn?
i've been on solodyn for over a month and its been useless and has done nothing. Im alson on ziana but switched stern to my tazorac cause ziana sucked.. Any other pill stronger than solodyn besides accutane? - on my first visit to a dermatologist, i got so many prescriptions. he said that he be...


Acne medication solodyn query?
how long does it take solodyn to kick in and start seeing results. thanks within advance. Sorry but i had really bad side effects with this i couldnt sleep at hours of darkness i got mood swings and a huge initial breakout! Like in one week i broke out like crazy and with antibiotics i guess its commonplace and then...


Generic brand drug for Solodyn (acne pills)?
Do you know of any generic drug for solodyn? i looked it up on web md and couldn't find anything. if possible, i want the generic drug to be in pill form. - Generic name: minocycline Its a tetracycline antibiotic for acne vulgaris lesion.


Has anybody ever took solodyn or any other oral antibiotic for their acne?
what were your results? - Yes, I have taken an oral antibiotic for acne. It works, but only for the time being. You really requirement to cleanse your skin daily and use a cream with retin-a in it. My mom took acutaine and she was pleased next to the results.


What do you guess more or less solodyn?
- It's a fairly regular drug for treating acne. minocycline (mye no SYE kleen) Brand Names: Dynacin, Minocin, Minocin PAC, Myrac, Solodyn is a tetracycline class antibiotic medicine that contains minocycline. You can read about it on the link Source(s): http://www.drugs.com/solodyn.html


How much does birth control reduction beside solodyn aka minocycline?
i read solodyn can decrease birth control effectiveness. solodyn aka minocycline. my question is, how much does it decrease it? i'm on birth control for cramps and I don`t know to prevent pregnancy. - It really does not decrease the birth control much IF you take them every day at more or...


How normally are you supposed to pocket solodyn?
- This is a prescription medication and you should take it exactly as directed! If you were not given this prescription by a doctor, it is not something you should take. It is prescribed for acne that is cause by a bacterial infection. So, if your acne is not bacterial and you...


Solodyn & alcohol?
i took my first tablet of solodyn today at 2 pm ish. i forgot im going to a party tonight. is it okay to drink? i read on the websites that you shouldnt drive while taking alcohol and solodyn but i would never drive with alcohol in me anyway. i went to a drug interactions website and it said nil about avoiding...


Will 90 mg of solodyn explanation birth defect if taken when i get pregnant?
I did some research cus i take solodyn 90mg and heres what i found Solodyn is a Minocycline, and like other tetracyclines, they can incentive fetal harm when administered to pregnant women. Tetracycline drugs should especially not be used during tooth development (last half of pregnancy and up to 8...


ACNEQ QUESTION SOLODYN< AND NICOMIDe.?
I am currently taking 45mg of solodyn once a day and 2 nicomide pills a day. Also I am using a Scrubble wash from whole foods and here heat mask. Its not getting that much better. I have been taking the medication for a month. It is especially slowly getting better. Whats the next step. The derm wont change my...


Can you drink alcohol near the acne pill solodyn?
- Here's the list of medications that may interact with Solodyn: o birth control pills. SOLODYNTM may make your birth control pills smaller quantity effective. You should use a second form of birth control while taking SOLODYNTM. o a blood thinner medicine. The dose of your blood thinner may be lowered. o a penicillin...


Does the acne antiobiotic, solodyn work?
i just been prescribed solodyn for my acne... is it worth taking? i have tried everything so i have to try this first, and if this doesn't work, im going on accutane, but i needed to ask anyone if it worked on them - Stay away from antibiotics... What the skin needs is a treatment that...


Has anyone have nouns using solodyn 90mg for ur acne?
How long did it take u to notice results? - yes...i take it. it took about 2 wks to see a difference. after a month my skin be completely clear. but now that i've stopped taking it as i'm trying to get pregnant, my acne is coming back worse than ever. it does...


How long do tazorac and solodyn thieve to work for acne?
I"m a 14 year old girl with pretty bad acne, I would say. I go to a dermatoligist two weeks ago. He prescribed me tazorac and solodyn, along with a gentle cleanser to wash. I have be using all of those things faithfully for 12 days and have seen no results.how long will it...


Im on the prescription solodyn??
can you crush the pill in yogurt? my doctor told me i can but on the pill box it says do not crush - Maybe to be on the safe side you shouldn't crush it. It might not work as well if it's crushed. I know how much u dislike pills but just do it just to make...


SOLODYN 45 mg ...vs...MINOCYCLINE 50mg?
Hello everyone the solodyn rebate i had expired so I cant afford solodyn anymore, so The doctor switched me to minocycline 50mg. I I know they are pretty much the same thing, but what is the diffrences? Solodyn is the brand name of Minocycline, both enjoy the same Active ingridient, i have not seen Solodyn for so long, i'm supprised...


Solodyn interrogate.?
I've been taking solodyn for about 2 weeks now and I've been getting little white head and my pimples don't seem to be going away yet. How long does Solodydn take to start working? and does acne get worse earlier getting better while taking Solodyn? It can take up to 1 month before seeing results


ACNE: Has anyone used SOLODYN?
My derm prescribed solodyn 90mg with duac and differin...! Has this worked for you? I have moderate to severe(at times) acne. I haven'nt used solodyn... but my doctor prescribed me differin and duac gel neither of which did a darn entry after religious usage Nope Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥? - I used Solodyn...

No comments:

Post a Comment