Monday, November 30, 2009

Trileptal FAQ

Does trileptal gross you large?
- Most antipsychotic medications can make you gain weight, but tripleptal is less feasible to cause weight gain than some of the other medications. It is good to discuss this next to your doctor, watch what you eat and exercise regularly. Take Care Source(s): Therapist No. Trileptal is an anti-seizure medication which is sometimes prescribed off label...


My doctor put me on abilify , trileptal, And benztropine anyone else on any of this?
Im bipolar and have severe panic attack disorder. I was on 40 milligrams of prozac a day and 4 milligrams of Lerazopam a time. But it was not stabilizing me like i needed it to an i was stuck in a depression rut. Now they switched me to 5...


Took too much trileptal? HELP?
i normally take 600mg of trileptal and i just took 1800. it didnt do anything but are there similar to any long term internal damage it couldve or could be doing? - For a one time overdose, probably no long term effects, but short term you might quality like you can't control movements that well, blurred vision, slower...


Trileptal mixed beside mucinex?
im on trileptal for epilepsy, i take two doeses of 600mg and i wanted to take some mucinex, would this be a bad combo? how much can i cart of mucinex? call up your local pharmacy. even if they didnt fill your prescription they will answer your questions. you dont even have to bring up to date them your name. getting...


Has anyone be prescribed trileptal for bipolar?
has it worked - My son was prescribed trileptal and lexapro for his bipolar. After the meds reached their therapeutic level, it was fabulous. He didn't have the angry outbursts or the homicidal/suicidal feelings or looks in his eyes anymore. He be once again happy, funny, cracking jokes.he was back to his outmoded...


Has anyone gain mass on trileptal?
I lost weight on Trileptal. It also cured mt migraines. Unfortunately it didn't;t help my mood. I was so said to stop that drug. Especially because I went to Depakote and gain back all the weight plus 30 more pounds. Now I take Lamictal and quality good enough for diet and exercise and have lost all consignment and...


What are symptoms of a trileptal overdose?
According to drugs.com, "symptoms of Trileptal overdose are unknown." According to Wikipedia, "Oxcarbazepine causes dizziness, drowsiness, blurred or double vision, fatigue and may cause headaches, nausea, and vomiting. It can also raison d`篓潞tre hyponatremia (2.7% of patients), so blood sodium levels should be tested if the patient complains of severe fatigue. Some of these side effects (such...


Has anyone taken Trileptal or given it to their child?
My 6 month old son is taking trileptal for seizures. He has been taking it for something like a month and a half. He is a big baby, he is in the 95% for height and the 90th for bulk but in the last month he seems to have gain quite a bit...


How crazy am I? I pocket abilify 10 mg and trileptal 600 mg?
If you do not have a prescription: PRETTY DARN CRAZY If you do hold a prescription: NOT CRAZY AT ALL as long as you take them pills you are not that crazy but DON'T STOP or else you may need to be commited - The word...


How will the use of the drug trileptal assist my headache?
Trileptal is mainly used for seizures, but can also be used to treat neuropathic pains of all types. It can also be used for anxiety, depression and bipolar disorder. Source(s): Pharmacy Tech.


I hear the medication trileptal is used for epilepsy. Is it also used for Bipolar Disorder?
Yeah, but it doesn't work. it's a newer anti-epileptic that really could be used in bipolar. i imagine it has a similar effect as tegretol. so i'd say yes


I simply get prescibed trileptal for bi polar and anxiety . does it enjoy an on the spot effect ?
trileptal is a mood stabilizer and also used as an antidepressant. it will take full effect in about 4 weeks but you will start feeling better within about 5 days reefer works better Please refer your questions to your psychiatrist! Prozac...


Is anyone taking trileptal?
just wondering how it works - i am... for three years now...i get abset seizures and it have worked for me but ther are some side effect that effect me and it might to you..like dizziness headaches poor vision,little memory loss speech problems etc..ask your doctor but it does work 4 me when i take my doses. ...


Is Hearing voice a side affect from taking trileptal?
It is not listed as a side effect, but that doesn't mean diddly $hit. It still could be a rare reaction to the medication. Talk to your doctor going on for it immediately. Once, a medication gave me hallucinations and that was not nominated as a side effect for that medicine.


Is trileptal a antipsychotic med?
- The others have given you the fish, so I'll complement that by telling you how to fish--for drug info, that is. Ever since I first discovered RXList.com (now part of WebMD) several years ago, I've found it to be consistently effective in identifying medications, what they do, side effects and interactions, the whole works. Just stir to...


Is within anyone taking trileptal for bipolar?
My doctor recently increased the dosage and today i felt like I had be traquilized. - I had to go off of trileptal because it made my blood pressure fluctuate. It would drop suddenly and I'd get dizzy. I very soon take Topamax. It works well for me, but it's very expensive. ...


I've have to be taken stale the drug trileptal completely am I going to hold symptoms of debt?
I've been taking trileptal for 7 years I recently had a seizure my Dr said it be caused by a low sodium level which is a side effect of trileptal he tried tapering me off the trileptal but my sodium height kept getting lower so he said...


My daughter is 9 she have adhd meds taken aderallxr wellbutrin and trileptal nil seem to back her any hypothesis
- this category is: Home > Computers & Internet > Computer Networking you'd be better off asking this in: Home > Health http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/;_ylt=AmaWd鈥? if your daughter had a problem with computer network we could probably help you, but i can't...


My son is bipolar and doesn't want to hold Zoloft, but will purloin his trileptal. Advice?
oh gosh. my cousin takes trileptal. he is doing good on it. why don't you just drop the zoloft & see if there is another antidepressent that will be newly as beneficial. ask for alternatives. try & see what your son feels comfy with. my cousin is...


Our 2 year matured is on trileptal and have a fruitless annoyance since hes be on it, anyone else hold duplicate prob. ?
Our two year old suffers from epilepsy and use to be such a sweet kid but since he has started his meds he has a horrible temper. Epilepsy is a serious medical condition. You are fortunate your physician has diagnosed this...


Topamax for Anxiety?
i know TOPOMAX can be prescribed for seizures for at one time my neuro. dr. was going to try me on it for my seizures condition but i thught i should stick to TRILEPTAL SINC ELAST WED. I AM OFF THE trileptal for i am waiting for him to decide how he requirements to treat the pseudoseizres UAB NEURO. TOOK ME...


Trileptal and impetuous?
Has anyone had experience with a rash associated with trileptal? I believe I hold one and it looks like little red dots all up my legs. I am not sure if its associated with it or not. I had poison ivy previously and it have been treated and disappeared already, so I don't think that this is it. Thanks for the help.


Trileptal impulsive?
Has anyone had experience with a rash associated with trileptal? I believe I enjoy one and it looks like little red dots all up my legs. I am not sure if its associated with it or not. I had poison ivy previously and it have been treated and disappeared already, so I don't think that this is it. Thanks for the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment