Monday, October 19, 2009

Aciphex questions and answers

Aciphex and Zoloft??
I've recently started taking Aciphex and Zoloft. I've only been on them a few days, and when I take them I grasp nauseas around meal times,and I don't want to eat. Then about an hour after I usually eat I procure really hungry, I eat dinner, but then an hour later I get hungry again. This is a really unexpected side effect.


Aciphex or prevacid?
Try one for a couple of weeks, than try the other. See which one works better for you. Personnally, aciphex. I was using aciphex and it worked great. I changed health plans and unfortunately I'm now using an over the counter one explicitly not nearly as good.


Aciphex side effects?
- Aciphex (rabeprazole) Serious side effects from rabeprazole are rare. Stop taking rabeprazole and seek emergency medical attention if you experience an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of your throat; swelling of your lips, tongue, or obverse; or hives) to rabeprazole. Less serious side effects from rabeprazole are also uncommon. Continue to take rabeprazole and talk to your...


Aciphex side effetcs.?
I would like to know what side effects have you had taking aciphex? and How long in took to have a feeling better you stop taking that crap. Thank you. - I had no side effects and it started to work within 3 days however...most people that are put on it have a conditions that can't be cured by the...


Nexium and Aciphex? Gerd Question, please comfort?
I was on Nexium but only samples for 2 weeks, My doc switched me to Aciphex because my insurance doesnt cover the Nexium. Has anyone taken this before, and what be the result. How soon can I start it after taking Nexium. Thanks for any help. - Nexium and Aciphex are both medications for the relief...


Question roughly speaking Kristalose and put somebody through the mill going on for Aciphex?
My G.I. doctor that I just met today, who my physician refered me to, prescribed me with Aciphex to take for nausea, but as I've read, it does not sound approaching an anti-nausea medication at all, and even says side effects may include nausea and vomiting, so why the hell would...


Dose nexium block your proficiency to procure nutrition from food?
- No, it only partially blocks the production of stomach acid. People have taken Nexium and related drugs (Prilosec, Prevacid, Protonix and Aciphex are call proton-pump inhibitors) for months and even years without any effect on blocking nutrition. If that were true (I've been on Prevacid for 8 or 9 years), I'd...


What is the difference between Prilosec and Nexium?
They are both Proton Pump Inhibitors. Slightly different in how they work. But they both do basically the same thing. Prilosec can b purchased OTC and also the generic form can be purchase even cheaper. My doctor put me on another PPI Aciphex. It worked ok, but the generic Prilosec worked only as good and was...


I can't afford Protonix anymore from my insurance rx co. What is nearly as appropriate, but cheaper?
I've tried Aciphex - did nothing I've tried ranitidne - did nothing then I had prescription to Protonix! it's fantastic. One pill a daylight! but insurance just raised the price from $30/90 days to a whopping $120/90 days. Never informed me just charged...


If Aciphex is the single point that works but is too expensive?
My husband is currently taking Aciphex, the best thing he has found to help his GERD. Unfortunately we aren't able to afford the prescription. Just wondering if anyone know the next best medication he can take that won't be as expensive. - You can try OTC Prilosec. It...


How long does it transport for nexium to work?
people say its best for reflux but i need help very soon im in pain so how long till it works? - Nexium can take up to a week to start working. All proton pump inhibitors (with the exception of Aciphex, which works rather quickly) filch as long. But its a great medication!! Trust...


Husband have day after day mouth aching, meds taken include Lisinopril, Aciphex & Gemfibrozil. Could these lead to the pai?
His dentist can find no reason for the mouth pain. He states that it hurts somewhere different each day and sometimes burns. No sores, no blush, etc, just pain. he needs to do a few things 1) blood tests to find out whether he...


I enjoy too much Aciphex, I can't possibly use it adjectives.?
I have way too much Aciphex, which is taken for acid reflux. I was prescribed them, and after got like a gazillion of them from a friend who's friend's friend is a nurse. Now I have too many to possibly use up to that time they all expire. Is there some...


Intestinal drugs Achiphex vs. Nexium. What is the difference contained by what they are well-mannered for?
- Aciphex (rebeprazole) and Nexium (esomeprazole) are both proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) that decrease acid production in the stomach. They work in indistinguishable way. There have been no large level studies that suggest differences between (PPIs). The studies that suggest differences are small and...


Is protonix a drug used for heartburn?
Yes, it is one of several prescription drugs that is used to treat heartburn. To learn more about it you can do a Google search or run to www.protonix.com , which is the medicine's website. Some other commonly prescribed medications used to treat heartburn are Nexium, Prilosec, Prevacid, and Aciphex. These are all proton pump inhibitors, which are...


Nexium side effects?
I have IBS and GERD, my question is about Nexium side effects. I had be on it for a couple of years ago 40mg. Then my insurance co stopped coverage so I tried others and ended up on Aciphex. About 3 weeks ago I went to my dr, my stomach had been ok, no existing issues and I mentioned how I'd like...


Should I try Aciphex?!?
I am tired of the medications I'm taking for GERD not working. My body weight is ideal. I guzzle right (am avoiding all the "trigger" foods). And I'm even sleeping with my bed upright. I'm going to try aciphex now. PLEASE work!! I be wondering, a poster said that it increased his/her blood pressure. ...


What do I want if my stomach hurts resembling heck and I hold have problems near Indegestion and heartburn? Nexium?
I've had conditions in the past regarding my stomach and the strain I feel, real deep pain surrounded by my gut for about 5 to 7 seconds and then it goes away. The doctor on stub here suggested Aciphex but that doesn't seem to help...

No comments:

Post a Comment