Monday, October 19, 2009

Depakote questions and answers

What happen if you bear paradise and depakote?
i am just wondering? your vagine will drop to the floor. jk i have no idea never taken either . Why would you even go there? Both drugs affect mood and I hazard a guess it would not be pretty to have a medication clash near these two! You get what you deserve!...


What medication should you not embezzle while taking the medication depakote.?
My son takes resperdol, concerta,claritin 10, and now depakote. Are their any medication he should not take with the medication telephone call depakote? - I don't really know. My dad takes dep. but idk. But now they switched it for some generic brand... Ask a doctor! I'm on Depakote ER...


Whats more potential to impose Zombie approaching behavior, Lithium or depakote?
I've been on lithium for years & never had a zombie problem. Doctors prescribe it because it works & is inexpensive. I also take Lamictal. That one is new & expensive. yes, it can be hazardous. so can table salt. so can water. The doctor should order blood tests...


Which is the more decisive mood stabilizer for bipolar disorder, lamictal or abilify?
I've been switched to abilify because depakote was elevating my ALT serum levels and causing cargo gain. However, abilify appears to have some nasty side effects such as ongoing nagging head ache and shortness of breath (I never perceive like I can get a full breath). I've been on Lamical...


Will birth-control pills effect my depakote ER effects?
im 17 and i just recently became stable on Depakote ER and i want to get on birth control pills..will the pills effect my depakote?? - Two drugs -- valproate (Depakote) and felbamate (Felbatol) -- can even increase hormonal level. If you are on one of these drugs, your doctor may need to adjust the...


Would taking depakote and topamax still motivation skulk gain?
i started depakote last night and i been on topamax longer then i can remember i be perscribed them for my siezures im 20yrs old i had my first at age 13 i weight around 98-103 deepends on the time of day i counterbalance myself im also 5'2 would topamax counter...


Can Bi Polar medication spawn you bi polar or create you grain bipolar for a few weeks. Im refering to Abilify, i?
i take it in combonation with remeron, depakote, prozac and suboxone Not sure, talk to the doctor who prescribed it. If you are bipolar and only clutch anti-depressants that can make you go manic. Getting the 'mix' right for...


Depakote vs lithium call for comfort?
I have been on 1500 mils of depakote for about 6 months i also take 100 mils of lamictal and 20 mils of lexapro still enjoy a lot of anxiety and mood swings what do you think of switching to lithium heard good and discouraging does anyone know the pros and cons of these drugs need help from people...


Does depakote increase anxiety?
When I took depakote, at seemed to increase nervousness, sweating armpits. Does the side effects go away? For stress and/or anxiety , I suggest relaxation exercises, see http://relaxation-antistress.blogspot.co鈥? They are excellent for relieving stress/anxiety. Also, it's free & they don't sell you nothing. Give it a try. this happend to me while on depakote...i also eventually gained...


Has anyone be on depakote for bipolar in the past?
i have been diagnosed with bipolar1. today i got my meds, wellbutrine, depakote and kolonipin. i get home and read up on depakote, and was very scary to see all the thigns that can step wrong and side effects. so my question is, anyone thats been on it for bipolar, how has it helped you?...


Has anyone come of Depakote Er? Has anyone tried Lamictal?
I have been on this drug for 6 years. I need to know what is a better drug to take that will give support to me loose the weight. How about lamictal? I am not talking about switching antidepressants I am already on citalopram. I am individual wanting to switch my depakote er 500mg 1...


I took depakote 750mg for solitary 4 days and I quit concluding hours of darkness, will at hand be withdrawal?
I only took depakote for 4 days and stopped cold turkey, is that ok? - You won't have withdrawal effects as such - I've taken 1200mg for months & stopped abruptly minus being ill. However if you were taking it as a mood...


Ive suddenly stopped taking a medication call depakote what can start as a result of this?
I stopped suddenly. I have a seizure. I thought I was going to die. I was on it for bipolar. Do not stop taking this medication suddenly. Ween off it. I don't think near is any withdrawal. I recently stopped taking it, due to the fact,...


My son is starting depakote any nation near experience?
My four year old son is suppose to start Depakote today. His blood work all came back average and the neurologist said he's healthy to start. They have told me the side effects and I have done some reading online. But what I want to know is if anybody out there have had experience with it...


Semisodium Valproate (depakote) side effects?
Hello, friday i got put on depakote by my doctor for manic depression. He put me up to 500mg twice a day. The past 2 days ive felt physically and mentally exhausted, even falling asleep at work and get sent home today because i work in a dangerous environment. Has anyone else had similar experiences? i called the doc today...


Should i progress stale my depakote since the depakote make me too flab ?
my doctor does nothing to make me loose weight and i dont want to be diabetic . i have complained enouf and get no where . - Go to www.realage.com this is a good site for health and dieting, you can find a diet buddy...


Has anyone have impossible experience next to seroquel?
I have taken it for a year and changed dosage 6 times. It seems to make me really sleepy and my body feel funny. anyone else hold same effects?I also take depakote er.dont know which is causing effects. I was on seroquel for over a year. I took it to turn to sleep (I couldn't...


Has anyone here ever taken: depakote, lithium, abilify, zyprexa or topamax?
If so did the med or meds work for you? I took depakot, it was for my epilepsy and it did control my seizures, the only time it started to stop working be b/c my seizures were changing. I haven't taken them myself, but I work for a psychiatrist, and I've seen...


Has anyone taken depakote er while pregnant and have a hygienic toddler?
- April 29, 2004 - Children born to women taking the commonly prescribed seizure medication Depakote are more likely to have birth defects and other problems. Researchers voice that if possible women should avoid taking this medication during their childbearing years. In the study, presented at the annual meeting...


What is a better drug to thieve than depakote er?
I have been on this drug for 6 years. I need to know what is a better drug to take that will give a hand me loose the weight. How about lamictal? I am not talking about switching antidepressants I am already on citalopram. I am just wanting to switch my depakote er 500mg 1...


Will depakote ER, Claritin-D, and Flexeril mix together?
I have to take Depakote ER on a daily basis. Since I own a sinus infection [i think] I have been taking Claritin-D. I'm not sure if those mix well together, but so far, so good. My backbone has started to really bother me this morning, and I have a prescribed medication for that called Flexeril. Will...

No comments:

Post a Comment