Thursday, October 8, 2009

AndroGel FAQ

26 y/o masculine starting androgel treatment for low testosterone - 2.5mg to start - adequate?
i'm finally going to be treated for low testosterone caused by head injury 8 years ago. my doctor initially prescribed clomiphene/clomid on a trial basis and it doubled my levels, but insurance will not cover it. anyway, here are the level before clomid : FSH : 3.1 LH :...


Will sunless tanner interfere beside androgel digestion?
Girlfriend is complaining that I'm pasty and I barely have time to go outside.. I would strongly prefer not to climb into a tanning bed..I'm prescribed androgel.. If I use the sunless tanning lotion, will it interfere with androgel digestion? - Yes it might, it might affect the absorption into the skin. I would suggest putting...


How capably does Androgel work?
Are there any side effects? - what do you want it to do? androgel is a low level testosterone substitute - it will help you if your are testosterone deficient by on the way your libido and your body composition - more lean mass it is not a particularly strong anabolic if you are looking...


I am feminine and my doctor have prescribed androgel as a sexual enhancer to use on my clitoris. is this locked?
If your doctor prescribed it to you, chances are it is safe. There's nothing wrong beside getting a second opinion though I agree with Jonathon that you should get a second opinion. But, it is possible to be safe if your...


I am taking Androgel. If you steal it do you enjoy moral or impossible side effects?
i am using androgel to incline my testosterone level. my endocrinologist feels it will help me with erectile dysfunction. possible/definite side effect----my e/d is MUCH worse. i advocate against using/taking the drug. that stuff makes your muscle grow, grow, GROW. unfortunatley, it does the...


I only received a prescription for androgel for 1 month. How much is this going to cost?
I have no idea, but if you go to the Walgreen's website and put in the amounts of pills, if you are supposed to thieve, it will give you an exact price. If you have no insurance, check with Sam's Club or Costco or similar clubs, you don't...


What is androgel and its benefit as a psychiatric therapy?
- Androgel is a testosterone cream that works by absorption into the skin. Transdermal is apparently a rapid delivery system to the body. I don't know what it would be used for, that is allowed and condoned by the medical community. I know that bodybuilders would kill for transdermal testosterone - not that I...


Why isnt my androgel helping my sex drive snd solitary helping build body mass which aint my article?
A NICE INDIVIDUAL SAID IT DOES HELP BUT WOTH MORE FACTSMAYBBBBE THERE S MORE answers . im 54 wm with rheuomtoid arthritis and chronic pain from dad carpel tunnel surgeries to mysterious so after 2 yrs of androgel i accidently fell into a urologist who...


Will androgel give support to me gain results faster from my workouts? If so how much?
unfortunately, androgel has zippo direct impact on your results at the gym. over time, it will increase your libido and serve to assist you in obtaining sustainable complex ons.


17 years weak using androgel?
hi im turning 17 years old soon and im very skinny i weight about 115 pounds. if below par start to use androgel 5 mg, in how many weeks ill gain muscle mass and approx. how much ill gain? depending how tall you are but I would suggest to stay natural and work out! YES it does take it...


Can I nick testim and androgel together?
I have both androgel and testim and want to know if they can be taken together or not. - Don't fall for the hype. You may get a little more blood flow to it for acting growth (but not significant), but there is no permanent fix for penis growth without surgery. And even then I wouldn't...


How can i take testosterone cypionate or androgel in need a prescription?
It needs to be from a legitimate source, so I can tell it's safe and the authentic deal - Good luck. Trying to grow some muscles? androgel isnt good for that if thats what you want it for. If you want it for HRT, go see your doc. The stuff...


Class behaviour lawsuit against androgel anyone?
Prescribed for my geriatric father. Dead of prostate cancer in 9 months. Had annual PSA's. - Unfortunatly PSA's do not prove lack of prostate cancer, and the androgel did not cause his prostate cancer, he most likely have it and it grew faster as a result of the extra testosterone, but if he was not showing elevated...


My husband is 25 near low testosterone level, and put on androgel; not doing any obedient. Any serve?
Like I said...my husband is 25. He has been put on androgel and has been on it for 2 weeks, and he hasn't have any changes. Does anyone know how long it takes, and what he can do about it? He requests to go back and...


Does Androgel really work?
Just go to: http://www.androgel.com/ Yo forget that crap. I am in my early twenties, and I started losing my libido/sex drive and I'm thinkin it have to be my testosterone level. Well anyway, I came across this guide on www.mistermanpower.com (referred by someone on here), and it had a bunch of incredible tips to boost my testosterone/sex drive,...


Does androgel get me masrebate more?
masterbate - I don't think so as androgel is used to treat conditions in men that result from a lack of natural testosterone. it is also applied to skin contained by the upper arm and not in the scrotum. take it as prescribed by a physician. +8+


What medicine are treacherous to cart beside Androgel?
- What other drugs will affect AndroGel? Before using AndroGel, tell your doctor if you are using any of the following drugs: insulin; a blood thinner (warfarin, Coumadin); oxyphenbutazone (Tandearil); or a corticosteroid such as methylprednisolone (Depo-Medrol, Medrol, Solu-Medrol), prednisone (Deltasone, Orasone, others), and others. This list is not complete and...


My husband uses Androgel. Is it safe and sound to touch his skin after it dries? Can it verbs to our sheets?
- Just try to avoid the area that the Androgel has been applied, and if you do touch it, simply wash beside soap and water. "Pregnant woman should avoid coming into contact with AndroGel gel, or with a man's...


Does anyone know if Androgel converts to DHT?
I was just wondering if anone could help. Thanks - AndroGel is a topical testosterone patch intended to be absorbed systemically. One of its preventive is: "for old men who use testosterone topical may have increase risk of prostate enlargement or cancer". This risk warning suggest they are converted to DHT!! DHT is...


Should I be worried something like using AndroGel?
My doctor told me to use AndroGel because I have low levels of testosterone. I'm worried about using it because I already have slight gynecomastia, but I can live next to it because it's not noticeable under my clothes. Will taking AndroGel make it worse? There are drugs that will stop the growth of gyno. Your...

No comments:

Post a Comment