Thursday, October 29, 2009

Geodon FAQ

Does lithium or geodon basis giant cholesteral?
- No, neither drug has the side effects of increasing cholestrol. HOWEVER Geodon has the potential to cause fatal heart irregularites when used beside some heart medicines. If you have a history fo heart problems, talk this over with both your psychiatrist and cardiologist. This is a remarkably rare problem but the drug company...


Lamictal and geodon. What experiences hold you have?
I have been on a merry-go-round trying to find the right meds for my bipolar disorder... I'm now starting Lamictal and Geodon. Has anyone else been on this combination? Did you similar to it? What combinations worked for you? What had your struggle with meds been like? Please report to me your stories. I...


My psychiatrist prescribed geodon, lexapro, and klonapin, for my most up-to-date cocktail, any one own duplicate mixtur?
No, but I have been on each of them at different times. Been on something of that nature. Geodon nor lexapro worked for me though. Watch for side effects. i am still on geodon. i was on all of those. but the lexapro caused...


My sisters oxygen stratum dropped they enjoy her on geodon,prozac,depokote,zanax,vicoden could this be why?
they are not trying to find out why her oxygen level is down instead they have put her on oxygen at home There is something else going on if she is on oxygen [ and all those meds! ] at home- is she terminally ill? Source(s): RN Too several...


Need back!detox adderall xanax geodon?
Why does she need to detox? If she has bipolar disorder, she needs medication to manage the condition. She may be on too much of one or more drugs, but that determination will be made while contained by the hospital. Encourage her to stay where she is until she is regulated again. It's really not a...


Seroquel users, do you ever find it knotty to find life?
since ive been on seroquel for my anxiety, its made me happier than ive been on any medication (im on 200mg of zoloft as well, and have tried abilify, geodon, invega, probably a few more) BUT- on adjectives my other medications i was able to work out. but since being on seroquel, its...


Should i stop taking geodon?
i have been on it for only 3 days. i am supposed to take 2 day after day. the first day, i took 1 at night and it made me so drowsy and i fell asleep. i woke up in the morning dizzy and uncoordinated, nothing too doomed to failure. last night i took them both at the same time...


What are the side effects of geodon?
Feeling really tired Feeling dizzy Headache Look at the buttom of the page. http://www.drugs.com/sfx/geodon-side-eff鈥? Hope that helps. hello i like see e best friend and chat c2c withe u , - Not all of these side effects may occur, but if they do they may need medical attention: Cough, Fear...


What is the equivalent to 2mg risperdol surrounded by geodon?
Would like to switch from Risperdol to Geodon would like to know equivalent - They are both in the same class but are completely different. There is no equivalent. Contact your doctor. They are both anti pychotics, but no approach the same drug. You should ask your pharmacist, or call one, online.


What meds can i nick that don't hold sexual side-effects approaching cymbalta does?
currently i'm on cymbalta, wellbutrin, and geodon and have been having erectile difficulties which is hurting my relationship a lil bit. does anyone know of any combination of meds i can take that wouldn't enjoy the type of side-effects that there are now? - If the cymbalta is helping you,...


Which coutries can i fund geodon medication?
You can find it in the USA and probably most European countries as well. Source(s): Naturopath or look only and have it shipped http://the-med-store.com/?product=geodon


Geodon and pregnancy?
Has anyone taken geodon while pregnant. Did you have any birth defects from it? You know i thought Geodon was a miracle drug, I have even suggested it when no other treatment worked. I need I could rip my tongue out now. I have found out so many bad side effects freshly ffing today. Any antipsychotic will damage a...


I am currently taking geodon for bipolar and it breed me extremely hungry and i pig out every nite please serve?
no im bipolar and one of the meds did that to me. it didnt go away, but subsided pretty soon once i went on different ones no it depends how your body reacts to it. I have a bipolar friend...


Is abilify best taken surrounded by the morning?
i am schizophrenic and my doc just put me on thirty mg. i felt tired at first last night , afterwards woke completely up. my head felt great, but i haven't been sleeping before this. i be just on geodon and could not sleep either. i wanted a medicine to knock me out but instead he prescribed...


Is Geodon not dangerous. Any comments appreciated?
Causes QT prolongation. Is this med a gamble. - No geodon is not safe, yes it is a gamble, like so several medicines in the world it has risks and benefits. Talk to someone who is familiar near your case and familiar with the drug to determine whether the benefits might outweigh the risks...


What is the weirdest item you own experienced on confident drug/s you own taken?
hm, i've had some weird side effects. one medicine made me grain drunk. one made my vision blurry. one made me dizzy. illicit drugs i wont share my experinces with my drug addiction. medicaly wise riddilin, concerta, welbutrin, buspar, tegratol, abilify, and geodon didnt work for me. thats not...


Why does geodon give akathisia while seroquel doesnt?
I took geodon for my psycotic symptoms and it gave me a lot of akathisia so i had to stop it, then i took seroquel and it didnt make a contribution akathisia however it didnt cure my symptoms completely. Does the fact that seroquel gives you less akathisisa have anything to do near how effective it is...


Have you ever taken Geodon?
just because it says that dont mean he gave it to u for that defence, some meds can serve many purposes, i've been taking geodon for about 4 and a half years.i be prescribed it for schizoaffective disorder. but last time i was in the hospital my doctor said it helped to control my thing too.

by : drugsfreefaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment