Thursday, October 22, 2009

CellCept FAQ

My son is on cellcept. He have a short time ago found out girl friend is pg. can this motive any defect contained by the tot?
im not sureabout men taking it & getting a women pregnant, but i know thatif a womman takes it, it can cause deformities if you get pregnant. doctors recommend using 2 ways of birth control while on this...


Pregnancy while husband is on cellcept drug?
My husband has taken cellcept (mycophenolate mofetil) for a medical study and his last dose was taken about a month ago.I estimate I may be pregnant and was very excited until he told me that he read somewhere that he is not suppose to get anyone pregnant because the drug cause birth defect and even miscarriage.Can someone please...


Adverese side effects of generic cellcept.?
I am a kidney transplant patient. Has any one using cellcept and then going to the generic form had any negative side effects/ FDrom the Generic Equivalent Drug! - generic drugs are duplicate as brand, its exactly the same ingredient that is going to make you feel better


My daughter have be on cellcept 2000 mg for the later 3.5 yrs. is it possible to experience congnitive problem?
she seems to be showing some similarities to brain chemo.has anyone heard of this? It would be best to ask her doctor. A doctor from the MDA clinic wanted me to bring that for my myasthenis gravis. I did not like a side...


Any urologists please answer which madicin is polite cellcept or or the feeble ones?
- Good for what? Different meds are "good" for different things.


Is cellcept a form of chemotheapry?
I have lupus and my doctor recommend cellcept Yes Cellcept is a form of chemotherapy. Some Lupus patients especially those that have Lupus attacking their kidneys certainly forgo taking cellcept because of the side effects. I am including a wonderful link I have found that can answer so much more for you than I can. ...


SLE Lupus since 2001 16 immediately, 5'3 prednisone, plaquanil, cellcept is my growth stunted for dutiful?
- Prednisone and plaquenil can affect your bones, but I honestly don't know if they stunt your growth. That would be a question to ask your rheumatologist. At 16, especially if you are a girl, you are not likely to grow any more. You genetically determined height might...


Anybody rob cellcept?
I've started taking 500mg 2x a day and was wondering if anyone knows what side effects to expect? Anybody can answer but I'd like to also hear from folks who took it too. - Why hello again, I have not been on it and I couldn't find my RX book from the Pharmacy but this link is best place...


Does anyone know where on earth I can find cheap cellcept?
Cellcept is a medication, I take it for my kidney disease and it is expensive. I pay about $475 for a months supply. I dont have any type of insurance. Please minister to!!! - Roche (maker of Cell-cept) has a free-drug program. Roche Patient Assistance Foundation 1-877-75ROCHE (877-757-6243) Also, if...


Does cellcept create your potassium rise?
- Lack of potassium can cause type 2 diabetes One should include in his daily diet naturally occurring potassium found within bananas, apricots, spinach, and tomatoes, instead of taking medications to increase the potassium levels CellCept will make the potassium level contained by your blood go up. CellCept lowers your body's immune system.



by : drugsfreefaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment