Friday, October 9, 2009

Lipitor FAQ

Has anyone looked into lipitor and it's side effects?
I have been taking lipitor for three years now. Just recently, inside the past 8 months I have gained weight, be exhausted, and more recently my muscles are weak and achey. I was taking lipitor until I read about using vitamin c 1000-2000 mgs/day. The unified weakness has calmed down a bit. ...


What is the effect of consumption eggs, bacon and grapefruit liquid on someone who is on lipitor?
My husband is 65 and eats 4 eggs with bacon, and a large glass of grapefruit liquid, 3 days a week. I am worried about him, but he says it won't hurt him. Can you give me more information to convince him he is harming himself?...


Will lipitor fashion you go amiss a drug audition?
When doing a drug test, a doctor will test your blood for known and or unknown drugs, legal or not. Doctors will know how to tell if the drug is legal or not because hwn a when drug is put on shelves, doctors test them, and see the chemical compounds found. Lipitor willAbsolutelyy show up. What...


Has the drug "Lipitor"given you any side effects?
There hold been rare cases of muscle and liver problems developing with the treatment of Lipitor and other medicines which are similar Source(s): http://www.rxlist.com/rxboard/lipitor.pl鈥? I don't take Lipitor because of the side effects experienced by my father and uncle. Both of them began taking it and inwardly three weeks they were so weak they...


How and where on earth would i find free lipitor sample for my mother?
Why would you do that? Did she develop a deficiency for that drug? Contact the businessman, they usually have a program to provide people with drugs who can't afford them. Contact Pfizer. This is the relevant link: https://www.lipitor.com/cwp/appmanager/l鈥? - Lipitor Is A Very Expensive Drug...


How can you acquire a occlusion while taking plavix?
had a stent one year ago . now having chest pain. enjoy been taking plavix ,lipitor,lasix and potassium - Blockages are slowed by the drugs, but not necessarily stopped in their development. One of the primary mechanisms for the blockages is as follows: Stress, of some type cause some damage...


How fruitless are the side effects of lipitor and is it worth taking?
There are side effects near every drug. You need to weigh the risks. Do you have a history of heart disease in the family? I do- Do you hold a history of high blood pressure in the family? I do- my dad had it and so do I.


How long should i pocket plavix, lipitor, & tropol.?
As long as it takes for you to snap out of your stupidity and realize that there are much better herbal remedies than what simple drugs can offer. : P They just don't nouns as "COOL." You can't get popular by doing something GOOD for your health. Oh, and a couple of tips: ...


How much Bad cholesterol does LIPITOR shrink within how much time?
Im a 35 yr old male, 253 pounds. with a cholestrol of 246.. I got into a strict low chubby diet and am doing cardio 35 min for 4 days a week. plus im taking 10 mg lipitor each night.. also i eat Oatmeal or Cherrios each morning..how long will it embezzle me to...


How several days does it bring for lipitor to hand down your system?
want a reading without the drug in my system Sure! I looked it on up Micromedex (a drug information database) and the half-life of the drug is around 14 hours. Usually it takes about 5 half-lifes for the drug to be more than 90% eliminate from your body, which would be around...


I am taking lipitor and my cholesterol count is 190, can i stop taking it?
No one can answer that except your doctor. Call him/her and ask. No you cannot stop taking it. Just because your cholesterol is down some does not show you are out of the woods so to speak. You must stay on this medication to keep your cholesterol...


I be have trouble taking lipitor,could i try another statin?
Probably not. All statins have the same mechanism of behaviour and, in sensitive people, cause the same side effects. Lipitor is a powerful drug, as are the rest of the statin family, and have a wide range of side effects.. does the following mean anything to you?.. An article entitled "Life After Lipitor"...


I can not pinch a statin and niaspan for my high-ranking cholestrol,is nearby any other meds i could try?
i thought my doctor would at least try me on zetia but did not.there is bound to be other meds i could try. There are many things one can help yourself to, most do have side effects, others are Zocor, lipitor, lipobay, plavix, I...


I enjoy be taking lipitor and it cause terrilble gas and abdominal aching - what else can I use?
I have called my dr. and waiting for him to call back. Can't sleep at darkness from the terrible pain and diarreha. I had stent put in right artery one month ago, thus the mega 80mgs of lipitor. Taking Plavix also. Would Nexium taken...


I enjoy CAD - on lipitor immediately - my LDL have gone down considerably but my HDL have also gone down.?
How can I get my HDL to go up - I have followed a good diet and stopped smoking since have a stent put in. Congratulations on stopping smoking!! Its the single best thing you can do for your health. The...


I enjoy hear just this minute that grapes are doomed to failure for me because i filch lipitor for dignified cholesterol is this true?
- I know that there is a food-drug interaction between grapefruit and some drugs, including Lipitor. So grapes MAY be likened to grapefruit. Are you sure it wasn't grapeFRUIT and not grapes? Just a thought... I just found this on...


I found this contemporary candy nickname lipitor who wishes to see me guzzle a adjectives bottle?!?
no tylenols better i just ate half another bottle i'm kind of tired. Thats not very funny... you should not take a whole bottle of nought. You will mess your liver up then one day when you get older you will own problems with your liver. So...

No comments:

Post a Comment