Friday, October 30, 2009

Humulin FAQ

Recently put on humulin and vommiting after every banquet?
ok so i wasrecently diagnosed with gestational diabetes and am now on insulin however now i vommit after every meal i be wondering if this is normal i know its just a natural hormone but it makes me discern real warm and a little light head for about an hour after i only take 10 units...


What happen if I accedentaly give myself humulin?!?
Ok, my doctor proscribed me this type of insulin for my alergies and I have to just give myself 1 shot a day similar to right on my tummy in the corner near my hip. (5ml shot a day). I wasn't paying attention and I used my sisters diabetes med.s instead! It's humulin. I only used 5mL...


What is the difference between humulin 70/30 and novulin 70/30?
can novulin be used in place of humulin? - They are generally used together. Novulin is a fast acting insulin used just beforehand a meal. Humulin is slow acting and is used to maintain a proper blood glucose level throughout the day. However, Novulin used contained by an insulin pump...


Can humulin r and lantis be mixed?
my sister in law wants to know if you can mix humulin r and lantis? i personally dont know roughly speaking insulin but she called and told me to look it up on the internet. thanks Normally, Lantus injection is taken at bedtime. It is never mixed with another insulin. However, the Humulin R can be...


Is in that a difference between insulin labled "humulin 70/30" and insulin labled "LPH 70/30"
I'm not sure what "LPH" is. Humulin is the brand name for the insulin product made by Eli Lilly. Humulin is a mixture of 70 units of NPH (also called isophane) insulin and 30 unit of regular insulin. NPH is a intermediate acting type of...


Lilly is discontinuing the production of humulin Lente U100 rDNA start, zinc suspension which do i use immediately?
You hold to speak to your doctor and will have to go through a adjustment period. There is more than one company that produces insulin. Just for peace of mind contact Lilly and ask what they recommend that will be in alike spectrum. ...


Sick kitty, diabetic, humulin U insul., vomits blood, vet think an spot, no margin, treated wi/Pepcid comfort,?
What to do? Kitty is ok for a few day after trtmt.starts vomiting blood again.Blood tests show his vital organs are ok.Vet has be giving IV and pepsid.running out of $.Trying to regulate insulin. - This sound like a complicated case maybe even for your...


What does it be determined by humulin 70/30?
what does it mean by 70 and 30? waht does it mean by 1 unit of insulin? how much glucose is neutralised by one unit of insulin ? - 70\20 method 70%...


What's the difference surrounded by Humulin R and Humalog?
Humalog works in ten mins. but humulin r works in 30-45 mins to work. humalog is just a more faster acting insulin Source(s): diabetic 11 years yes, humalog is a modified insulin, acts faster, its conduct lasts about 4 hours (humulin R 6 hours), therefore it is advisable to be combined with Lantus and not NPH.


When switching from nph insulin to 1 a sunshine lantus is here apecial route to do it and we re a moment or two faint-hearted abo
my husband has been on insulin shots for 13 years, humulin n and humulin r new dr. put him on lantus one shot at bedtime and Avandamet2mg/1000 2 x daily. little fearful about change over. he works...


Does anyone get the drift Humulin Insulin? Nurse or doctors..?
I had to be taken to the hospital twice with hyperglycermia. The second trip was due to my doctor not letting me get into the organization, and not replacing medication he took me off of because of diarrhea. Now my sugar levels are up way high. The ER put me on humulin injections on a...


I inevitability documentatio and the answer to at what warmth humulin n are r freeze at. ?
I have been keeping the vials in their box and putting in a fridge to walk lunch sak next to an ice pack and some believe the insulin will freeze that what. I haven't been able to find written documentation to read out eactly what point the...


If an youth next to diabetes take humulin n at 7:30 AM, the time of light of day an insulin spontaneous effect is credible to oc
They told me the peak time is 8-10 hours later. Every diabetic is different but base on personal experience...between 11am and 2pm. - "an intermediate-acting insulin with a slower onset of action and a longer duration...


20 unit of novolog insulin equals how various unit of humulin 50/50 insulin?
There's no way to make a pat conversion. People respond differently to a change in insulins, and going from Humulin to Novolog is a big renovation. You may require more, you may require less. Your endocrinologist or a diabetes educator can make a recommendation base on various factors...


Difference between humulin n and novolin n?
my boyfriend has been a diabetic since seven years old. He has other used humulin n and r insulin injetctions up until the last month. He has had been changed to novolin n and r, and feel his body is not reacting in a positive way to the change. I requirement to know if there...


How exactly does Humalog work?
I have been on Humilin 70/30 but my uncle passed away recently and my aunt gave me his insulin pen which are Humalog. What's the difference? I'm thinking it works right away, is this correct? - Do you use a Humulin or a Humilin? Let me suppose you use humulin. Humulin 70/30 is made by eli-lilly, it is...


Humulin and Novolin insulin?
what is the difference between huulin 70/30 and novolin 70/30 insulin and can novulin be used in place of humulin? Novolin is NOT from animals. humulin is from humans, it's the same point as Novolin but Novolin is from animals (or at least I'm pretty sure) - Humulin 70/30鈥?begins working within thirty minutes and reaches its mount...


I'm masculine 150 lbs beside type 1 diabetes. i pinch 20/12 unit of humulin insulin per morning. is that satisfactory?
The only person who can answer that interview is your doctor. My mother has been an insulin dependent diabetic for most of my life. I'm 38. She is 68. Currently she is up to 120+ units a daytime and is starting to...


My Llhasa Apso take Humulin insulin for diabetes.?
You can purchase dog insurance. This is a good comparative site http://www.petinsurancereview.com/dog.as鈥? Since owning a pet is a privileged then a person has to money for the insurance themselves. Since your pet has some issues then I would definitely suggest the insurance. Also keep an eye on the type of dog food you nurture them,...


Type 2 diabetes - Humulin?
What is the advantage of combination Humulin 70/30 and Humulin R?What is the advantage of combination drug therapy for type 2 diabetes? The general belief that Diabetes is always due to short of Insulin is not correct. In majority of cases, it can be due to Metabolism syndrome, when the body cell have become resistant to adopt the insulin...


What is the difference between humulin 70/30 and novulin 70/30?
can novulin be used in place of humulin? - They are generally used together. Novulin is a fast acting insulin used just beforehand a meal. Humulin is slow acting and is used to maintain a proper blood glucose level throughout the day. However, Novulin used contained by an insulin pump...

by : drugsfreefaq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment